It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren Supporters? Obama Voters! Warren apologizes to Cherokee Tribe, Attacks Trump.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren apologized to Cherokee Nation over DNA test, tribe says

Rebecca Nagle, a writer, activist and citizen of Cherokee Nation, told CNN in an interview last week that, even though she mostly agreed with Warren's politics, she would never consider supporting her without a robust admission.

"What Warren needs to do, at this point, is apologize to the tribes that she has harmed and to Native people broadly -- and then she needs to say without qualification, unequivocally that she is not Cherokee and that she is not Native. And stop parsing Native identity in ways that undermine Native rights," Nagle said

Warren Attacked Trump as Racist.

At the event in Iowa, Warren told a sympathetic audience, "My decision was to put it all out there" in the face of the political attacks. "I can't stop Donald Trump from what he's going to do," she said. "I can't stop him from hurling racial insults.

I don't have any power to do that," she added as an audience member yelled out, "Yes, you can!"

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Lib earls and Obama supporters apparently haven't learned anything much it seems even after those 8 years. Now they are hoping that Warren will able to beat Trump!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Who the Hell is advising her on her Presidential Campaign? It's already over before it started she's made so many errors.

Not that I'm sad about it, but it would have been Fun to See Trump just dump on her at a debate. Probably would have been the most enjoyable debate.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

As a Cherokee, I don't accept her apology.

After all, she used her non-heritage to leverage herself to where she is now.

If she was truly sorry, she should move to Tahlequah and help our Elders out for a few years.

My wife pointed out the other day that I have enough Cherokee blood to make 512 Elizabeth Warrens.

Just had to type that because I thought it was funny.

She isn't at all, however.

Just another Progressive.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So she capitalizes on racism and keeps calling other people racists.

😎

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So she capitalizes on racism and keeps calling other people racists.

😎

So she's still trying to capitalize on racism.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My wife pointed out the other day that I have enough Cherokee blood to make 512 Elizabeth Warrens.

Well, considering 1 Elizabeth Warren is already overkill, keep your blood to yourself.

I truly hope that dumb bitch wins the Democratic Primary...what a gift that would be.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Well, considering 1 Elizabeth Warren is already overkill, keep your blood to yourself.

I truly hope that dumb bitch wins the Democratic Primary...what a gift that would be.

We have another NA joke about her that if a mosquito ever landed on her then she wouldn't be Cherokee anymore.

So maybe one did before the DNA test..

She won't win the Democratic nomination... she's white now and they need another minority because Clinton lost because she's white, didn't you know?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

We have another NA joke about her that if a mosquito ever landed on her then she wouldn't be Cherokee anymore.

Today, you win the internet...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I wonder if the Left has figured out yet, that they have used the race card so much, that it no longer holds any meaning when trying to slander people.........

The automatic response now is to just disregard everything else they say.........

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I wonder if the Left has figured out yet, that they have used the race card so much, that it no longer holds any meaning when trying to slander people.........

The automatic response now is to just disregard everything else they say.........

They can't, actually.

Their entire premise as a party is that there are people that succeed in life and then there are people that cannot because they are another color or ethnicity and they are victims of the great white privilege.

Oddly enough. the Democratic leaders are mostly all old white privileged people, but please ignore that because they care.

And the only people that can fix that injustice is Democrats.

So the race card is all they have, because if you objectively look at their policies (we need all of your money so you can have more money) then the whole premise blows up.

edit on 1-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Bwaaaaaa! I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

And the demographics is what I find interesting..........

All of the NA I know, my family including all usually vote conservative or lean 3rd party......

It seems according to different polls that the majority of black people vote democrat........

And though traditionally latino voters swung democrat, more and more they are moving to conservative candidates..

I find it fascinating that though we are all minorities, the difference is so vast.......

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

the truth is more than only having the race card to use.

the overall truth when you look at who has taken over the democratic party (the far left loony's) is they ACTUALLY BELIEVE the bs they spew and everyone else is wrong.

Just look at last presidential election.
the pulled every dirty trick they could, they had the press in their pocket, they had almost every poll slanted to say they would win , openly ATTACKED anyone who claimed to support trump (or show up for rallies ) , shamed people (with violence if needed) to displaying support (like signs, bumper stickers, hats, ect).
but the PEOPLE VOTED AGAINST THEM AND HILLORY.

in short where it counted they LOST

They still cant accept it and tried THE SAME TACTICS in this election with now claims of "blue wave".

they not only failed to take the senate, but they only barely took control of the house.
In fact they gained less than any other off year election EVER. Obama lost more than republicans did after his first two years.

If I may add most victories were not due to their message, but to those republicans who didnt do what they promised and relied on "if you dont vote for me you get democrats" line.

we wont have to mention those who lost due to going for lies against kavanauh.

In short they didnt learn with trump, didnt learn with last elections and still double down on same tactics.

in short the very definition of the word "insanity"

Scrounger

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
who cares about an empty apology besides only white liberals who will now use this as an excuse to target any Native that refuses to support her

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Please don't do that.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: BestinShow

Would it be fair to say that if a mosquito landed on you, the mosquito would be more Cherokee than Warren?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

She damn well should apologize! She is nuts!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join