It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Bust a gut if this turns out to be factual and adios Ralph. Wow first that Florida Secretary resigns last week and now this guy.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Was Virginia really still so racist in the 1980's that you could get away with posting a picture of a guy in Klan robes ???

Certain parts, yes.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They will say that "Deepfake" videos actually date back to 1984

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The quote on the page says, “There are more old drunks than old doctors in this world so I think I’ll have another beer.”

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

The quote on the page says, “There are more old drunks than old doctors in this world so I think I’ll have another beer.”

The racist had the right idea to drinking (at least)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Let's be honest, the establishment Democrats are probably just as racist as the Republicans. They're just better at hiding it. All of these people are pretty much cut from the same cloth.

That's why it's so nice to see voters on the Left moving towards the younger generation. These people actually grew up in a world that the old politicians pretend they grew up in.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
*= reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I don't think he should resign.

Distasteful? Sure!

But being offended by someone does not empower anyone to punish others.

I'm sure democrats will give him a pass on this.
Everyone knows democrats NEVER use someone's HS yearbook to smear them.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It wasn't right when the moronic left attacked Kavanaugh, so I say let the leftists eat their own but I won't call for his ouster.

Free speech!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
TOP story of FOX tonight.
Apparently, another page in the yearbook lists Northam's nickname as "Coon Man".

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I see it made the national news. Just seen on Fox.
You beat me. Your typing skill are great grasshopper.

edit on 1-2-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It wasn't right when the moronic left attacked Kavanaugh, so I say let the leftists eat their own but I won't call for his ouster.

Free speech!

Totally agree.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apparently, another page in the yearbook lists Northam's nickname as "Coon Man".

Well, I've said for quite some time that the racists I encountered had been democrats.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: UKTruth

Let's be honest, the establishment Democrats are probably just as racist as the Republicans. They're just better at hiding it. All of these people are pretty much cut from the same cloth.

That's why it's so nice to see voters on the Left moving towards the younger generation. These people actually grew up in a world that the old politicians pretend they grew up in.

Lets be honest, young people are just as bigoted as older people.

Their targets may have changed, but the human tendency to prejudge people based on immutable characteristics is as alive and well in the younger generations.

Meanwhile, it may not be a popular thing to say, but I dont think whoever those people were dressed up in those outfits are proven racist by this picture.

Are Ted Danson and Jimmy kimmel racist for having black face in the past?

Is prince harry and anti semite for dressing up as a nazi?

Nope, just jokes, thats all.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Well, I've said for quite some time that the racists I encountered had been democrats.

Not that anyone here will believe me...but ALL of the people I've heard racist jokes and comments from are Democrat.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Are we sure that is not just a black guy? His hands are black too.

Why is the other person dressed up like a ghost wearing a dunce hat?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The current lies, bribes and insider trading are just fine, just don't have been an idiot when you were 25.

The heck with, dump him anyway. The next guy will probably be worse though.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wow just wow!
It was a different time. Racism didn't have the outrage it does now. This seriously has to stop...this constant calling people out on their past and judging them by it. What was acceptable 10yrs ago isn't now so what was acceptable 30yrs ago.....
We can't turn back the clock, we can't re-live our lives according to today's insane standards

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Not that anyone here will believe me...but ALL of the people I've heard racist jokes and comments from are Democrat.

I live in a rural area which is mostly Republican. They are just as guilty. With, as those put it, the n-word president out it may die down a bit.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

So when is the outrage mob going to REEEEE for him to step down?

So this is interesting to look at in today's REEEE world. When I look at the picture, what I see is two people dressing up as extreme opposite without being racist. I can say the same thing if they were dressed up as a Cowboy and Indian, the pope and a flaming gay guy, so on and so on...

Today, everything is looked at as if it was a racist action and that is typically not the case such as with Ted below, that today would get you fired, but back when he did it whoopi his girl friend thought it was funny and not racist in the least.

edit on 1-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

He's worse than Kavenaugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join