It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

True.

But it’s still a pretty new story.

If it matters, I think this and Kavanaugh’s one are both non events.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Pretty sad state of affairs when a man comes out and details events where a new born baby would be resuscitated givin a blanket and then have several adults convince it's mom that she should allow them to kill the child and he is safe but if someone can go back into the mans past and find a picture of his youth depicting something controversial then he get's the ax. I think our lines are crossed and we can not tell what is morally worth fighting for.

I say this cause i can already see people coming out and shunning this guy for the pic when they stood up for his recent diatribe when trying convince people murder is ok. I think we have too many laws. We have hundreds of laws and definition for murder but at the end of the day murder is murder. As if to say that killing a new born is not a hate crime. We need to set our feeling to the side and focus on the basics. The non aggression principle. It is not necessary to define aggression ten thousands ways. We just need to realize again what aggression is.

I could dress up every other day as a clansman and every other day in black face for the rest of my life and never aggress on anyone. I could pass one law stating it is ok to murder children and aggress on a whole lot of folks every day. Yet in our society the majority of the people would only call me out for black face and white sheets. cause it feels right to them.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You can be proud that Australians never treated their black natives like second class citizens.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah

Then, clearly, Northam's nickname is derived from his childhood fondness for cheese from down under.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Fromunda Cheese?

link   

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

True.

But it’s still a pretty new story.

If it matters, I think this and Kavanaugh’s one are both non events.

Agreed.

The only relevant part to me is watching the hypocrites change positions.

And yes I am biased as I always admit, but it seems to me that the originators of these types of yearbook witchhunts and the biggest hypocrites are the leftists in politics and the msm that sought to do this to kavanaugh and the covington kids.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Watching CNN now. Interesting. Heard his apology. I think this paints the Dems into a corner. They also said the Black Caucus is in an emergency meeting.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Apparently it seems based on this statement Northam is admitting to being one of the people in that photo, unless I am reading this wrong.

"I am deeply sorry for the decision I made to appear as I did in this photo and for the hurt that decision caused then and now," reads the statement.

"This behavior is not in keeping with who I am today and the values I have fought for throughout my career in the military, in medicine, and in public service."

The statement continues: "I recognize that it will take time and serious effort to heal the damage this conduct has caused."

www.zerohedge.com...

Nonetheless, I still maintain I dont think this proves he is a racist, and wouldnt want him to resign over this.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
*= reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I don't think he should resign.

Distasteful? Sure!

But being offended by someone does not empower anyone to punish others.

VMI was THE university to go to for Warfare training before the Civil War for any body wanting to be a leader of men, as was West Point. Rich people did the Elite War college over West Pt naturally but the battlefield results decided the fame. Put up or shut up time for officers in the Army during a war.

www.vmi.edu...

A nice history lesson if you have time.

So maybe this guy is a Klansman like old Sen Byrd of W.V.
edit on 1-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You're reading it right or I'm hearing it wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's a pretty sad day on ATS when I'm the adult in the room.

GET OVER IT SNOWFLAKES. THE GUY WAS A DICK THEN, HE IS A DICK NOW BUT YOU VOTED FOR HIM.

YOU'LL KEEP HIM FOR KILLING BABIES BUT LOSE YOUR SH#T OVER A GAG PHOTO?

GROW SOME EFFING SKIN!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You can be proud that Australians never treated their black natives like second class citizens.

Education can be your friend. You should not feel like you live in a country that has the market cornered on racism.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So when is the outrage mob going to REEEEE for him to step down?

Killing black babies is more important to the Dem platform than offending them. So probably never.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm disgusted about the authorities' treatment of the native people of Australia.

But we never had legal slavery, ever.

edit on 1/2/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You mean the democrats who Reeeee! ?
Don't expect them to condemn this guy any time soon, they always ignore their own when they get caught.

edit on 1-2-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

In a statement Friday evening, Northam, a Democrat, confirmed he appears in the photo “in a costume that is clearly racist and offensive,” but did not specify which person is him.

Like it matters if he is the Blackface or the KKK guy? This was 1984. He is going down in flames.

Virginia Pilot article since some here will distrust Gateway Pundit

The SOS in Florida went away because of similar crap. I can't see him surviving this. Just wait for people stepping up to defend him......

edit on 1-2-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Remember folks:

Margaret Sanger, who founded Planned Parenthood, which still hands out awards in her honor (Clinton received one), thought that some races were inferior and was into eugenics, even receiving high praise from Hitler himself for her work.

Democrats founded the KKK.

The parties never switched, despite the best efforts at revisionist history.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You mean the democrats who Reeeee! ?
Don't expect them to condemn this guy any time soon, they always ignore their own when they get caught.

It always seems to be Republicans making "REEEEE" comments.

Therefore, it must be referring to...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's a pretty sad day on ATS when I'm the adult in the room.

GET OVER IT SNOWFLAKES. THE GUY WAS A DICK THEN, HE IS A DICK NOW BUT YOU VOTED FOR HIM.

YOU'LL KEEP HIM FOR KILLING BABIES BUT LOSE YOUR SH#T OVER A GAG PHOTO?

GROW SOME EFFING SKIN!

Thats my take as well.

I dont care at all, except to watch the hypcisy.

I have video after video of the kavanaugh situation and covington incident where I warned the left; is this the standard you want to set?

Politics is now just a search for highschool yearbooks and teenage tweets, and may the person with the least offensive social life win?

I and many other warned, the outrage mob will eventually turn on the very peoplke that weild it.

But, as usual, that was ignored by most.

And as I promised since the kavanaugh business and as recently as a week ago, I will still defend those on the left when the mob comes for them like this, and I am keeping good on that promise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join