It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ABORTION AGENDA: Its Benefactors & What You Don’t Know

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
First world problems. In poor countries, you have a kid you can't feed, you toss them into the pig pen. Go protest that.

Funny thing is, babies are the most precious or most worthless thing on the planet, depending who you talk to. Adults, however, are only valuable if they can make somebody money. An adult just being alive isn't worth anything.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think it actually is somewhat different than the 'other civil rights' cases you mentioned, though the point has some validity, in that this issue can only be defeated by a long campaign waged by passionate men & women who will NOT stand for the continuance of this blatant infanticide.

I say it is somewhat different because sure, in the old days people could get away with deluding themselves that women were property, and have a hearty laugh about it. And other even more questionable sorts were happy to consider persons of another colour non-persons. Grotesque as that was, it still pales before infanticide of a viable full-term baby which has already been born & is breathing on its own, by sucking its brains out until the poor thing's skull collapses in on itself.

That is brutal, non-human barbarism of the worst order conceivable. Who in their right mind could do that to an infant? They clearly had to have convinced themselves that humans are just little meat-box robots without soul or feeling as such. Or, they didn't need to convince themselves of anything because they themselves simply have no soul. IE they are sociopathic/ psychopathic, without hope of redemption.

Either way, good men & women must fight them until these insane & clearly evil practices are stopped. Or at the very minimum, give the poor infant an opiate overdose in the womb so he or she drifts away in peace, rather than having abhorrent violence performed upon his or her form, which shows the worst of humanity to the most innocent.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Aallanon

The Death Cult of Baal is Alive and Well in Washington D.C. , that has been Confirmed . The Question is Now , what do God Fearing Human Beings Do About that ? Suggestions here People ?

Well I guess if someone suggests that partial birth abortions or abortions right after birth are now OK then I would say 0 to 90 years is OK to abort now too...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Death Cult of Baal is Alive and Well in Washington D.C. , that has been Confirmed . The Question is Now , what do God Fearing Human Beings Do About that ? Suggestions here People ?

Well I guess if someone suggests that partial birth abortions or abortions right after birth are now OK then I would say 0 to 90 years is OK to abort now too...

I was 18 before I realized my mother's threats to "take me out of this world" were hollow and her status as having "brought me into this world" had zero bearing on the topic... Who knows, maybe these changes will once again give that parenting tool the teeth it currently lacks.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I was 18 before I realized my mother's threats to "take me out of this world" were hollow and her status as having "brought me into this world" had zero bearing on the topic... Who knows, maybe these changes will once again give that parenting tool the teeth it currently lacks.

How do you plead in the murder of your 41 year old neckbearded basement dweller son? Your honor I was just exercising my God given rights to abort

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I believe it is being used as population control. The issue with abortion is that it is murder. From the moment of conception to old age, human life was created by God and is sacred. He acknowledged our person-hood before birth as shown in Isaiah 44:24. The ending of an innocent life is murder, which the Bible forbids in Exodus 20:13, be it an assault rifle fired on a crowd or the killing of the unborn in a clinic. War should be avoided when possible, but is permitted if our way of life is attacked. Some crimes, such as murder, may warrant death. When it comes to euthanasia, you do not know what God's plan is for your life; we are to serve God in all things and not only when we feel good. This is shown in Job 2:9-10 when Job's wife suggest this to him while he is suffering.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Oh, look, yet MORE recalcitrant bigotry masquerading as conspiracy theorism....

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

It's front and center because it's polarizing. It's not that hard.
If it fit your agenda, or whatever rabbit hole you've thrown yourself down, you would be hollering about how this story is being used to cover up what's actually going on behind the scenes that you don't agree with. On a side note, I remember the days when ATS wasn't so contentious with politics and nobody was talking about abortions. But instead were talking about things like what would happen to you if you were aborted and there is some kind of afterlife.

But I really don't understand why the antiabortion people get so worked up over the topic. Why are you so concerned with what other's do?

How does someone getting an abortion have any affect on you? The answer is it doesn't. Not in this life or the next.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: stopbeingnaive

But I really don't understand why the antiabortion people get so worked up over the topic. Why are you so concerned with what other's do? How does someone getting an abortion have any affect on you? The answer is it doesn't. Not in this life or the next.

What’s there not to understand. Anti abortion people grieve for the tiny unborn children who cannot fight for their own lives.

It’s akin to you not ignoring the kid who gets beat up by class bullies. It doesn’t affect you but you still care what happens to that kid and will advocate for them.
edit on 6-2-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I could not agree with you more.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Those who require the blood of aborted babies are the empty shells who have dissipated their own life force through their chosen death culture.

Agree...nothing is out of reach for those who have it all; wealth power, and then they reach for immortality.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I couldnt agree more with your post. I just like to remind our US friends how you cant separate one from the other.

They benefit form the spoils of war just like the cabal or MIC.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
ABORTED babies are being used in macabre experiments in the US that involve grafting dead fetus parts onto mice which are then used to test drugs.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
LOOK twitter.com... at how New York governor CUOMO celebrated signing into law a bill legalizing baby murder in his state.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
it is funny that so many people who are anti-abortion also happened to have no trouble with their armies going around the world and bombing the life out of innocent children. The hypocrisy sometimes

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join