It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Takeover 2005 (This needs to be done)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Anarchy huh? Nope. Won't work. Pull anarchy around the
world and then the people with hidden egomaniac conditions
will spring up and they will do the same thing that dictators
are doing now.

Anarchy won't work. Best thing is to use the democratic
voting system and to get involved in it. Fix up your corner
of the world and encourage others to fix up theirs. Run
for office if you think you are qualified and if you aren't
qualified .... GET qualified. Go to school. Get involved.
Get educated on the issues.

I'm with Flyers fan, even though I'm just a 'Leaf Schmuck (oh, the horror!)',
While it certainly was interesting reading, voluble...the Norway experience writ large upon the world would still degenerate quickly into warlords and tyrants.
I'm sorry, Skip...that was an excellent post and meaningful link to the discussion, but I just can't see the whole of Europe going this way, let alone the rest of the world.

The point is how you define "anarchy," and I think I covered the bases here.
Nonetheless if you view "anarchy," as lawlessness, how do you compare that in "dictator," terms with say recent news articles suggesting the President "Is above the law?"

The focus of course is upon the people, and one must ask how people can reclaim a notion of the polity from small groups of "others," who hog all the wealth and power, then dictate terms and conditions? In this case the model from Norway should be interpreted as a point of departure into something new and different, not necessarily as a panacea for other nations. Please view my earlier post of course, which was not quoted.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Hello All,

.....as I believe this is the only way forward for the human race to succeeed in defeating our government(s) .....

[edit on 28-2-2005 by John bull 1]

sounds like your a few years ahead of yourself....

because in the future, its prophecied that a whole lot of humanity will
attack & destroy & overthrow the governmental system (? NWO) and the seat of power (? NYC & DC) that made the democrat-fascist-capitalism run amok 'EmpireAmerica' the model for world economic domination

see: www.redmoonrising.com...

[have your speakers on for a 20 second excerpt from a MartinLutherKing speach]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I completely understand the need for Defense budget and is why I stated that it is on the priority of the Federal budget followed by education. While I do not completely agree about the cut in HIV research spending ( it is not completely avoidable. It only takes one malicious individual to bribe an AIDs infected individual for his blood and attack and inject it into an innocent bystander, or high priority target. Highly unlikely, but completely possible.)

Anyways you completely missed my point. I believe our representatives are not doing a good job at taking care of our needs. Amendmants to new bills, proposed laws and tax and budget decisions should be sent to every individuals household to be voted on by every citizen individualy. Anyone who believes this is impossible better get their heads out of their ass. Anyone here get junkmai on a weekly basis? Yea well guess what you arent the only one. How about instead of recieving junk mail we recieve a ballot that allows us to decide the way our society functions on daily basis. There would be no laws passed without our knowledge, no money allocated without our consent. If some company can afford to send out bull# advertisement nationwide on a daily basis when almost every person you can think f throws them away, I think the Federal Government has it within their budget to do this for its citizens on a minimum weekly basis. Noone could say they did not know something was illegal anymore. Or wonder why their childs school is in such bad shape. Or why the roads in their own neighborhoods are full of holes and cracks.

First steps. Who do we as the people need to go to to bring this issue to light? Our local representatives? Heres an activity. Im going to try to come up with a survey and a prototype mail-in voting ballot for certain issues. I will try to do at leats 1000 within reasonable budget. I am going to post the prototype up here for opinions when its ready.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join