It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A team of Israeli Scientists think they found complete cure for cancer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
In Japan there is also a treatment that's being explored using Bucky-balls. It's a pretty cool, I'll look for the article on it tomorrow.

Like C60? That is available here but it is kind of bleeding edge and is a fad in the anti-aging community.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I saw this on drudge and was going to post it....

Then a few articles down i was going to add the article they had next to the Israel one that said Iran vows to wipe Israel off the earth...

Israel going to cure cancer.....
Iran vows to wipe isreal off the earth????

Screw you Iran

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Here is more info for You. I take the Liposomal Vitamin C along with:

www.masteringdiabetes.org...

www.healthline.com...

www.healthline.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
They probably already have all or some cures for most Illness but they wont be sharing that to the world.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It all starts out sounding good, and then come the tumors.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

IDGAF if it doesn't get FDA approval. I'll go to israel.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Israel has an FDA as well as a drug approval process which requires clinical trials.

www.lymphomacoalition.org...
edit on 1/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

This angle is so absurd. I used to believe it but then I started really thinking about it. What do they stand to lose by curing cancer? Very little. After all I believe the number is like 200 million people per year are diagnosed with cancer. Those numbers aren't going to change. Just like the flu, people get it every year, in different types. Curing it, just like the flu vaccine, doesn't mean people won't still get it again.

So in fact they stand to gain a lot by curing cancer. One in six deaths is caused by cancer. If that goes down to one in 100 that gives them 15 more likely future patients to prescribe this cure to. Probably two or three times throughout their lives.

Now, a cancer vaccine could suffer from the conspiracy you have laid forth, as that would be detrimental to the industry, but a cure is not, a cure is beneficial to their pocket books.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Of course they do, I was just saying if the US government tries to help big pharma by not approving this I wouldn't stay here and die of cancer.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

But, as you point out, a cure for cancer would be a ginourmous money maker.

Fortunately, when I was cured my insurance paid for the great majority of it.

edit on 1/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Hopefully this will be affordable enough that you won't be bankrupt if you don't have insurance, because you got cancer. But that's where I'm skeptical. The financial interests will get their cut (and then some, most likely).

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I am thinking this so Called " Cure " will Not come Cheap . How Much is Your Life Worth , make Checks Payable to .........

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It seems the more specialized and smaller the market for a drug, the higher the price. This would not seem to fit either category.

But lets see how the clinical trials go. First things first.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

How did you come across this? Did you have to ask for it?
I'm just wondering as doctors can be hard to deal with..insofar as non standard/experimental treatment.

Very glad it worked for you

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Its all just claims till its repeatable, the methodology, and the finding are published in a peer reviewed journal. Untill then its promising but nothing more.

Also this how WWZ starts out?
edit on 1/29/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It will be interesting to watch, they've set a pretty short clock on themselves. But then again, there were things like this that just disappear or take much longer than their initial estimated time frames. I remember hearing about this being a year, maybe two, away in 2016.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Just make sure people know to take the Liposomal Vitamin C, as opposed to the regular stuff..ask me how I know

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

They said it is repeatable.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Just make sure people know to take the Liposomal Vitamin C, as opposed to the regular stuff..ask me how I know

I sifted and sifted through this:

whale.to...

To confirm it was the 'correct one' At 1 time I was on 7 Rx meds and 2 for hypertension and it was still 140/95 cholesterol was 373 then I found "Ayurveda"

Now I'm in better shape physically @55 then when I was a Ca. cop (yeah, that ain't so great...) but I also have a broken back/neck; remove those from the equation and I'm in better shape then when I played Pro Baseball and getting in shape for the Police Academy..

AMLA; Holy Basil; Ashwagandha; Liposomal C; Turmeric and Curcumin..

I Stay Hydrated whilst in My skinsuit by drinking 8-14 bottles of water which includes drops of:

MACA (BOING!!!)
Nascent Iodine
Silver Hydrosol

Now I'm 120/72 My cholesterol is 153 And have been able to keep My PTSD w/occasional Kratom.

Stay Hydrated...

If You need more info or a shorter link to actual recipes let Me know. It seems the real nuggets are linked w/in the links

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Good stuff
I have the link bookmarked.

Magnesium is another we do not get enough of.
edit on 29-1-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join