It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

few interesting things i learned from my buddy from South Africa.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I came across a young 21 year old SA electrician at work years ago and i asked the lad ,What in the hell he was doing over in Scotland with our climate and ugly women
, his answer shocked me , he had been shot at 5 times with the last one just missing his head by millimeters so he packed up and left because whites are hated ! and shot at on sight in some areas and by gang-bangers everywhere , i think Denver is better to live than SA if you are white . Look for videos of white soup kitchens in SA and the problem of prostitution they have and the rape scene , Mind you i have worked for a rich family from Buffalo in NY and they were paranoid androids with security in the middle of nowhere

Pretty much the same here in Scotland with the hunting and fishing by rich people spending many thousands a day to fish or hunt and ditto with the rich kids not knowing where to hit for the kill shot and leaving it to the gamekeeper

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jasona

It is NO fun sitting around waiting to be genocided.

Well...........they really need to find a way because I can assure you, that's exactly what's going to happen and the rest of the world will ignore the situation until its far to late and probably never respond.

What with the present situation of the murders I'd have to believe that they would qualify for refugee status in a country like Canada or possibly even the UK! I just don't think they're trying hard enough or they lack sufficient information. Look........if a dirt poor 20 something from the Sudan can make it up to Italy to walk into Germany and claim refugee status, these people certainly can! One million or more have skyed up out of Africa into Europe already!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It seems you still cannot see the situation (though i certainly appreciate your concern, i really do) A 20yo dirt poor unqualified-for-any job Somalian Will make it into European countries or Canada -because he is Black. A 20yo semi qualified White South African will have to have a sponsored job in one of those countries first, because he is White.And then Maybe, MAYBE he and He alone, will get in ,for a determined period of time, none of his extended family like parents and siblings. There are not just 2 Americas in play at the moment, Tony. There are 2 WORLDS in play. The world in which white people live and have to try and survive and the world in which all other ethnicities live and try to survive. Only, the world in which all the other ethnicities live, is the one where you are not hated, shamed and persecuted for which skin colour you happened to be born with. Wish i could live in that one,must be nice.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jasona
a reply to: toms54

Rhetoric like that is not helpful either.I am sure you can state it in a more acceptable way.

Right?

As if the behavior over there is better than, or equal to that of actual monkeys.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You ever see where the monkeys are in some asian country and they start stealing peoples phones and crap basically things they thing humans value, then let you barter your goods back with food.

# was hilarious!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Don't think this thread will last long.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Please tell me the rhinos are dead when they chainsaw the horns out? And when they inject that resin stuff?

I cannot handle thinking of animals in pain.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Rhetoric like that is not helpful either.I am sure you can state it in a more acceptable way.

????? I think he was making a joke about the monkeys that break into people's houses and steal food and purses. It made me chuckle, anyway.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

REALLY???????????????

this happened because a white woman asked for a "mandjie" The Afrikaans word for Basket..

If a certain group INSISTS upon being associated with monkeys,well Sorry but there you have it. People gonna make their own suppositions.

Ok, you are just being a total freak now. Are you high? Or do you not read English, or what? Seriously-your posts to Tom54 make ZERO SENSE.

edit on 22-1-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

????? I think he was making a joke about the monkeys that break into people's houses and steal food and purses. It made me chuckle, anyway.

i wasnt making a joke and i was talking about actual monkeys.

he said it really happens as i said it

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Please tell me the rhinos are dead when they chainsaw the horns out? And when they inject that resin stuff?

I cannot handle thinking of animals in pain.

yeah they are dead when they cut the horn out.

not dead when they inject the resin.
they are injecting the resin as a way to deter poachers from killing the rinos

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Can you ask your buddy about racial tensions and if, from your buddy's perspective, the government is allowing for targeted racism, theft, or abuse of local whites? This is the biggest topic I am curious about for South Africa right now

I was friends and worked with a white nurse from South Africa around 20 years ago. She fled South Africa when her family was murdered. She considered it a targetted killing as the murderers and their families ended up taking over the empty property. I believe the racial situation is worse with some SA politicians openly calling for a "black" Africa, which to me is blatant racism.

To the OP. Your posts would be easier to read if you used normal conventions of English, such as punctuation and capital letter etc...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I learned to intensely dislike monkeys when I was in Asia. There were these Macaque monkeys everywhere over there, and they definitely will break into your house and steal your stuff. Nasty mean bastages too! There were millions of them.

We had one guy who got really badly injured by one of these things over there too. (had to get flown up to Japan for treatment). He came home one day and found this monkey sitting on his kitchen table feasting on a bowl of fruit sitting on the table. He tried to chase the monkey off with a broom and this monkey attacked him. Gouged out one of his eyes, ripped his cheek open (from his mouth to his ear), bit him about 20 times on the arms and legs ripping out flesh with every bite and broke his friggin' arm! Spent like 6 months in the hospital and had to undergo numerous surgeries, wound up with about 700 stitches.

You won't catch this kid at the monkey exhibit at the zoo anytime soon. Screw those monkeys!
edit on 1/23/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Well I don't use them so get used to it

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jasona
Man your not thinking straight or better still not thinking at all. Yeah a 20 something Somalian WILL get what he wants because he is playing the system.
Now to the family in SA. Beg, borrow, steal, get bank loans, money off a money lender, anything because once they've left SA it's of no consequence what they owe they'll be out of reach.
The family as a whole boards a plane and "visits" the UK for a "holiday". Leave the airport and go to any city except London and claim asylum.
Compared to what you say they will suffer in SA, the UK would be heaven. Don't say it can't be done, the action is in the will.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i wasnt making a joke and i was talking about actual monkeys.

he said it really happens as i said it

Yes. I was responding to the poster who is apparently on another planet, mentally, regarding their response to Tom54's comment about the monkeys. Tom54 had made a joke about the thieving monkeys, and the alien poster thought he was using the term "monkeys" to refer to something else. I wasn't doubting your story, I was standing up for it actually. But I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join