It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man's Unusual Treatment for Chronic Back Pain- Monthly Injections of His Own Semen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Now that's getting high on life !

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It also asking for a stroke, pun not intended.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
This is why doctors spend so many years studying in a university before they treat people.
If it involves a syringe and my body, it is done by a qualified healthcare professional.

Your faith seems to be somewhat lost on common sense

'We all kill a few patients as we learn'

I made a mistake at work today. We all do it. But what if I said that I was a doctor? When a plumber gets it badly wrong, he leaves you with a flooded kitchen; when a doctor gets it badly wrong, he leaves you dead or crippled for life. One in every 10 hospital patients is harmed by a medical error. As many as 70,000 people die every year as a result of doctors' mistakes.
www.theguardian.com...

Good luck with that

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There are people that swear drinking your own urine is good for you.

So this is not surprising at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
What a silly guy. A joint would have done the trick.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

can also be used as glue!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
The same thing can be said of airliner pilots. Do you push him out of the way and fly it yourself with no training?
Doctors can make mistakes, so injecting yourself with semen makes sense somehow?
I would rather take my chances with a person that is trained for years rather that doing something like that.

edit on b000000312019-01-22T08:41:11-06:0008America/ChicagoTue, 22 Jan 2019 08:41:11 -0600800000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The same thing can be said of airliner pilots. Do you push him out of the way and fly it yourself with no training?
Doctors can make mistakes, so injecting yourself with semen makes sense somehow?
I would rather take my chances with a person that is trained for years rather that doing something like that.

No butcher guy I was not talking about aeroplane pilots at all, I never mentioned them or even suggested anything like that
I showed you a link where it said 1 in 10 patients suffer at the hands of doctors ineptitude somewhat significantly different from an aeroplane pilot wouldn’t you think

I never suggested injecting anything into your body was wise yourself, maybe someone with diabetes but just saying that because I think you may be a little pedantic.

What I suggested was don’t just trust doctors, they are flawed people who can and do make terrible mistakes.

Pilots, Strawman crap, no even in the remotest relevant
edit on 22-1-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Airline pilots make mistakes, a whole plane load of people die.

My point was, which you pretend to have missed, is that we trust professionals every day. Whether it be riding on a bus, having a mechanic fix the brakes on our car or letting a specially trained chef cut the blowfish to make you a batch of fugu.

I’d rather trust a trained professional with my life than to try to handle a problem that I know too little about.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Airline pilots make mistakes, a whole plane load of people die.

My point was, which you pretend to have missed, is that we trust professionals every day. Whether it be riding on a bus, having a mechanic fix the brakes on our car or letting a specially trained chef cut the blowfish to make you a batch of fugu.

I’d rather trust a trained professional with my life than to try to handle a problem that I know too little about.

and my point, some professionals are incompetent so make sure you don't put your faith in them. Get a second opinion, even with a mechanic sometimes
I had an aircon guy tell me the air con pump on my car was gone @$2000.00, another fixed the switch for free.
Id rarther not trust and get opinions first

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yeah, I never said to have complete faith in anyone (even mechanics), so you are jumping to a conclusion there.

The OP is about some dumbass whackadoodle injecting his own semen into his body intravenously to alleviate pain. I would not do that. I wouldn’t let a healthcare professional do that, but get this , any sane and competent healthcare professional wouldn’t do that.

Yes, people in every line of work make mistakes, Thanks so much for enlightening me!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

number two is just an excuse to ejaculate on a persons face.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join