It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East coast of Australia to be hit with Tsunami before 2025

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have been given a few pieces of Information whilst I was In Australia that lead me to believe a Tsunami emanating from the Larsen B Ice shelf will hit the Eastern coast of Australia wiping out Melbourne and Sydney.

The varying pieces of Information are combined with the small fact that they relocated the political and high court centres of Australia to Canberra on the 1 january 1911 (Ignore the 19 and you get 11/11)
They started moving the political workers there around 1950 with the high court moving there In 1980 so all nicely tucked away 176 miles Inland and 575 metres up at the foot of the Australian alps.

The first story I was given was that the real Aboriginies were moving Inland because every several thousand years the Ice shelf on Antarctica breaks off and a Tsunami takes out the East coast just recently a one trillion tonne lump of Ice broke off
I'm not too sure how far up the wave will go but Sydney and Melbourne will have been positioned In its path deliberately the ruling class families plan things hundreds of years In advance sometimes.
Sydney Is nicknamed Hell Lands by the Aboriginies the Invasion by the English killed about 200 thousand aboriginies near Redfern and you can still feel the darkness there, there Is an estate nicknamed suicide towers which is built right on top of the site where the aboriginies were executed then they build social housing on the site when most people have forgotten about It.

The Aboriginies say the natural cycle of this Tsunami Is within the next 250 years they started moving away from the east coast around 5-10 years ago.

This Is a study on Antarctic Ice shelfs

Unfortunately there are other pieces In this pie.

In 1936 the Catholic church through Its invasion of America In 1860-65 got the American Government to fund Chairman Mao the Chinese had been at war with the Japanese since 1930 this war was was to last until America dropped the Atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki When America were paid by Churchill to enter the war the Americans went to defend China and Australia, Churchill was refusing to defend Australia and the Americans saved the Aussies, Japan had lost very few troops during ww2 and they needed to have some type of depopulation as that was what the wars are for keeping the population trimmed just so It would reach 7.1 billion in the year 2012 this is why there were no major wars since ww2 It had nothing to do with any of the rubbish your told about NATO or European unity.

So 1 year after 1936 we can see Standard oil being given the oil rights to mining In China the rockerfellers work for the rothschilds who work for the catholics, Standard Oil were also given the oil rights to saudi arabia after the khazarian jews had taken over in 1924 oil was found in Saudi about 1932 for those of you who know connections are imperative to working out what Is going on on this crazy rock.

Another of the pieces was that the compensation deal for China to destroy Its country with all the manufacturing pollution was that they would be handed control of Australia by 2025. they already own around 10-15% of Australia legitimately bought BHP are commissioned by the Aussie government to carry out mineral research with some staggering deposits found. sometimes great quantities of land can be sold for a trillion dollars due to deposits of diamonds and I'm talking thick sheets of the stuff miles wide hence the high value of the land.

Another clue was a dream a person had of a wave coming Into Sydney. This was meant to happen about 5 years and did not happen but this piece of Info was given to me by a particular person which has imitated other pieces of data that have been given to me that lead to me working other disasters and events out.

So Australia was signed over to a corporation registered In Washington In 1973 the Aussie government refuse to disclose who owns it even under the freedom of Information act, Basically Gough Whitlam gave Australia away to America and on 11 November (11/11 again) 1975 America took control although British Law still rules Australia all the lawyers swear their oath to the temple bar In London and In 1999 a court case proved Australia has no jurisdiction all, law changes have to be referred back to the British government. And the catholics Illegally took over the control of the tax office around 1976 If my memory Is right the original Aussie tax office was set up in 1910 can you guess what the date was? 11th november can't find the date of the 1976 ATO but it will be connected to Illuminati numerology the catholic church uses many labels Illuminati is one Jesuits are another and the 2 sets of Freemasons are another.

Anyway once we add the pieces up this was due to happen within the next 7 years
I'll have a little think about where they would of put the date warning us as they have to tell us they are going to kill us, this is the Catholics Satanic Law In case some of you are new to the rules of the game and the truth world otherwise known as the conspiracy world.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
I have been given a few pieces of Information whilst I was In Australia that lead me to believe a Tsunami emanating from the Larsen B Ice shelf will hit the Eastern coast of Australia wiping out Melbourne and Sydney.

The varying pieces of Information are combined with the small fact that they relocated the political and high court centres of Australia to Canberra on the 1 january 1911 (Ignore the 19 and you get 11/11)
They started moving the political workers there around 1950 with the high court moving there In 1980 so all nicely tucked away 176 miles Inland and 575 metres up at the foot of the Australian alps.

The first story I was given was that the real Aboriginies were moving Inland because every several thousand years the Ice shelf on Antarctica breaks off and a Tsunami takes out the East coast just recently a one trillion tonne lump of Ice broke off
I'm not too sure how far up the wave will go but Sydney and Melbourne will have been positioned In its path deliberately the ruling class families plan things hundreds of years In advance sometimes.
Sydney Is nicknamed Hell Lands by the Aboriginies the Invasion by the English killed about 200 thousand aboriginies near Redfern and you can still feel the darkness there, there Is an estate nicknamed suicide towers which is built right on top of the site where the aboriginies were executed then they build social housing on the site when most people have forgotten about It.

The Aboriginies say the natural cycle of this Tsunami Is within the next 250 years they started moving away from the east coast around 5-10 years ago.

This Is a study on Antarctic Ice shelfs

Unfortunately there are other pieces In this pie.

In 1936 the Catholic church through Its invasion of America In 1860-65 got the American Government to fund Chairman Mao the Chinese had been at war with the Japanese since 1930 this war was was to last until America dropped the Atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki When America were paid by Churchill to enter the war the Americans went to defend China and Australia, Churchill was refusing to defend Australia and the Americans saved the Aussies, Japan had lost very few troops during ww2 and they needed to have some type of depopulation as that was what the wars are for keeping the population trimmed just so It would reach 7.1 billion in the year 2012 this is why there were no major wars since ww2 It had nothing to do with any of the rubbish your told about NATO or European unity.

So 1 year after 1936 we can see Standard oil being given the oil rights to mining In China the rockerfellers work for the rothschilds who work for the catholics, Standard Oil were also given the oil rights to saudi arabia after the khazarian jews had taken over in 1924 oil was found in Saudi about 1932 for those of you who know connections are imperative to working out what Is going on on this crazy rock.

Another of the pieces was that the compensation deal for China to destroy Its country with all the manufacturing pollution was that they would be handed control of Australia by 2025. they already own around 10-15% of Australia legitimately bought BHP are commissioned by the Aussie government to carry out mineral research with some staggering deposits found. sometimes great quantities of land can be sold for a trillion dollars due to deposits of diamonds and I'm talking thick sheets of the stuff miles wide hence the high value of the land.

Another clue was a dream a person had of a wave coming Into Sydney. This was meant to happen about 5 years and did not happen but this piece of Info was given to me by a particular person which has imitated other pieces of data that have been given to me that lead to me working other disasters and events out.

So Australia was signed over to a corporation registered In Washington In 1973 the Aussie government refuse to disclose who owns it even under the freedom of Information act, Basically Gough Whitlam gave Australia away to America and on 11 November (11/11 again) 1975 America took control although British Law still rules Australia all the lawyers swear their oath to the temple bar In London and In 1999 a court case proved Australia has no jurisdiction all, law changes have to be referred back to the British government. And the catholics Illegally took over the control of the tax office around 1976 If my memory Is right the original Aussie tax office was set up in 1910 can you guess what the date was? 11th november can't find the date of the 1976 ATO but it will be connected to Illuminati numerology the catholic church uses many labels Illuminati is one Jesuits are another and the 2 sets of Freemasons are another.

Anyway once we add the pieces up this was due to happen within the next 7 years
I'll have a little think about where they would of put the date warning us as they have to tell us they are going to kill us, this is the Catholics Satanic Law In case some of you are new to the rules of the game and the truth world otherwise known as the conspiracy world.

Its called a Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave....it hits big time every 3657 years....it is cyclical...it is due in 2021....watch the movie 2012....this is the real scenario almost exactly...reverse the last 2 digits in the Movies title and you will learn the arrival date....2021.....check out Chinas Ghost Cities.
edit on 21-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Canberra is the capital - you would expect the political and judicial centres to be located in the capital.

Can't really comment on the rest but the Aboriginal info is certainly intriguing, thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

A simple look at an atlas will point out why this theory is bad and you should feel bad.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

This is so much BS.

There were not 200 thousand Aboriginals killed. Where do you get your information from?

The rest of your story is just as much BS as the rest of it.

When was Canberra built and why?

That is why various agencies moved because they were always inended to move.

Jeez!

P

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Obviously those damn Tasmanians have a hand in this. What diabolical scientific discovery are they hiding from the mainland that can control a tsunami wave.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Angrylightbulb

Shhh
As a Taswegian, I'm not able to confirm or deny the existence of such technology.
I do dwell in a location comfortably above sea level though

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum

Shhh
As a Taswegian, I'm not able to confirm or deny the existence of such technology.
I do dwell in a location comfortably above sea level though

I'm sure you'll be able to put your two heads together and come up with a plan...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

lmao, how do you suppose a tsunami that originates from antarctica is meant to reach melbourne with enough power to destroy it??

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

Because the Aboriginies say it comes in and they have all moved Inland this Is not a theory this Is a fact, the Aboriginies have been officially dated to living In Australia for the last 70 thousand years due to cave paintings so I would think they may know a little more than anyone else.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Thanks Its nice to have a little bit of support,
I know about the cities china have been building I also know that they have moved a load of farmers off their lands I assumed they had moved them Into them. The problem In China though Is the soils have been completely contaminated.

Ill watch the film as there will be a pointer to It.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

a reply to: choos

Because the Aboriginies say it comes in and they have all moved Inland this Is not a theory this Is a fact, the Aboriginies have been officially dated to living In Australia for the last 70 thousand years due to cave paintings so I would think they may know a little more than anyone else.

Nice of you to point out documented facts!
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

There are around 20 HAARP bases around the planet The Russian one was 50 KM away from Chernobyl just In case you were not aware of that,
A Senator In America said In Congress that HAARP had the capability to control the weather. If you want to research this research Russian Tugunska event and Nikola Tesla saying hi to Shackleton when he was on his trip to the pole then research the 2 world wars and the countries that were Invaded or taken over Tesla distributed the plans between 6 countries so the world had to work together unfortunately the Catholic church had other Ideas and used both wars to take over the countries.
Hitler was just a puppet for the Catholic church.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

documented? why on earth would they tell people they were about to be murdered. thats my job!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

documented? why on earth would they tell people they were about to be murdered. thats my job!

There are just so many things wrong with your facts and theories. The "ruling class" don't live in Canberra. And you understanding of how Canberra came to be is wrong.

And for those tens of thousands of years that Aboriginal people have lived in Australia, they didn't devise a calendar or system of recording dates, so concepts like "every several thousand years" is utterly meaningless to them.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Also, your understanding of the roles of Britain, the US, Australia and Japan (and what ultimately caused Japan to fail) is garbage. Read a book called 'The Bone Collector if Kokoda' and you'll learn through stunning writing and revelations what happens when you send your soldiers far beyond the reach and capacity of your supply chain (hint: it's cannibalism). It's written by a Japanese soldier who was there (and is still there collecting bones today), so it's not some hyped up western fairytale.
edit on 22-1-2019 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2019 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Lastly, there were not 200,000 Aboriginal people killed in Redfern. Academics suggest between 20,000 and 65,000 Aboriginal people were killed during the frontier wars, which lasted until the 1820's, and the majority of those were in Queensland.

Others can debate the rest of your points. Sorry if you legitimately believe what you're claiming.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

They were hung at the northcott estate about 200 years ago When you say this Is so much BS how do you know?
would you not think there are a few things that you may not know about In connection to things that happen hundreds of years before What about Governor Macquarie hanging the prisoners that the English had arrested and sent to Australia for being drunk or stealing a loaf of bread when he had used them to build the the Mint and St James church on Macquarie street?

I lived there for 5 years I got Invited to go and live with the Aboriginies In the middle of Australia. I also get given certain pieces of Information from Individuals because they know I know my stuff.

The reason Canberra was built was because they knew a Tsunami was coming In so they built It well away from the problem very very simple or is it because the government hasn't told you that you can't understand this.

Have a look at the swimming pool built behind central station can't remember the parks name now that pool took 4 years to build there Is also a massive underground bunker underneath the back of the parliament on Macquarie street, now look at the Tsunami warning system that has been Installed Do you not think that's for the government and security to be harboured when this thing comes In.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I lived there for 5 years I got Invited to go and live with the Aboriginies In the middle of Australia.

That is interesting.
How did they contact all of them to get them to go to the middle of Australia?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I lived there for 5 years I got Invited to go and live with the Aboriginies In the middle of Australia.

That is interesting.
How did they contact all of them to get them to go to the middle of Australia?

I have a hard time believing that, too. Unless we're dealing with a real life Ace Ventura.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join