It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm baaaaack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Been traveling for a while, and just now situated in my new location. Went to log back in, and Google decided to tell me that they wanted to try and play me the fool, and say that they couldn't recognize any of my devices - That I would need to provide my phone number to verify that it was actually me. Unfortunately for them, I don't have a phone number. So, here I am with a new username. If there is some way to give me access to my old account that would be great. If not, it's not that big of a deal to me personally.

But, looking forward to interacting with you all again. May not be on all that often, since business comes first, but when I am on I'm more than likely only going to participate in the non-mudpit/political forums, since those are all a joke. It gets old being around people who have their underwear in a bunch everyday.

And as always my inbox is open for any and all inquiries.

Oh, and I guess I could provide an update for those interested. I've decided to leave my old life behind, and am now working in a field that includes various forms of programming, automation, and a bunch of other stuff. They want me to call it Advanced Automation or Advanced Manufacturing, but that's just a fancy name for the same old same old. It's all the same principles just with somewhat "newer applications."
edit on 20-1-2019 by RealityIsAbsurdx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RealityIsAbsurdx

Well the ATS inbox is actually broken now. But welcome back.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Ah, well it's good to hear from ya again man. Hope you have been well!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Welcome back!

You might be able to get your old info back.
You'll need to provide your username and other login info you remember to the Owners, here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck!

ETA
The private message envelop doesn't light up anymore, but AFAIK messages still go through.
I get mine....and send them as well.
edit on Sun Jan 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hello! Welcome back!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Welcome back. You're all new to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I am new too! Welcome.

top topics

join