It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Discussed Russia Tower Deal Into Late 2016, Giuliani Says

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

It sounds like Democrats are Beyond grasping at straws now.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

walls seem to be closing in

I thought walls were immoral?

Seriously, I don't think many people even care any more. The one thing the Mueller investigation has shown us is that Trump must be cleaner than anyone else within 100 miles of Washington DC... otherwise we would be talking about his public execution last year. No one else in our government could have stood up to this level of scrutiny for a month, much less two years.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

walls seem to be closing in

I thought walls were immoral?

Seriously, I don't think many people even care any more. The one thing the Mueller investigation has shown us is that Trump must be cleaner than anyone else within 100 miles of Washington DC... otherwise we would be talking about his public execution last year. No one else in our government could have stood up to this level of scrutiny for a month, much less two years.

TheRedneck

Which is another great point that for some reason never gets any traction.

If the left is all about "Fairness" and "Equality", then why don't their candidates put themselves through the same amount of scrutiny?

It would be fair, after all.

I think we should start with Nancy's tax returns and her family's business dealings.... from Chicago to now.

Then we should probably give Maxine a good background check, including her husband's business.

This could be the greatest reality show ever!!!

edit on 20-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It was not illegal for Trump to have plans with a company in Russia about a proposed business project. The only law broken was not telling Muellers team the truth. The thing is, the whole investigation was started because of a false dossier started by the Democratic party, the FBI has been lying all along about the dossier not being involved when it definitely was involved in starting this somewhat illegal investigation. So Cohen is lying to liars...All of Washington DC is one big lie it seems, nobody seems to tell the whole truth down there. The newspapers are spurting a bunch of crap too, our country is going to fall apart because it is becoming a place where deceit is running rampant, you cannot trust anyone anymore to tell the truth.

Cohen died under oath, he is the only one who broke the law under that. This business dealing has nothing to do with Collusion, the FBI already knew that Trump had dealings going on before they busted Cohen but there were no laws broken other than lying by Cohen so far from what I can tell from official released info from the FBI. I am sure there has been discussions as to whether Trump or other people on his team were colluding with the Russian government, the government and businessmen is a different thing all together. It is like here, If a British corporation is doing business with a US company, it is not the British government doing business with the US government..

This whole thing is nothing other than someone trying to spread chaos within America, they used to call that treason when someone attempted to do that.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No, it wouldn't be fair. 'Fair' is defined on the far left agenda as successfully advancing their agenda.

Just like 'compromise' is defined as the other side giving up everything they want... one needs to interpret these statements, as they are all in code compared to what words mean to ordinary people.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This whole thing is nothing other than someone trying to spread chaos within America, they used to call that treason when someone attempted to do that.

Which has been the official stated intent of Russia all along... to promote instability in the US political system and to make the population distrust our voting system and the elections.

Fortunately for them, they haven't really had to throw any money at the project yet since the Democratic Party has had the same intent for decades now...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Fortunately for them, they haven't really had to throw any money at the project yet since the Democratic Party has had the same intent for decades now...

Excuse me; did you just define 'collusion'?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Excuse me; did you just define 'collusion'?

TheRedneck

Not that the DNC is new at Russian collusion...

If these progressives want to know what actual treason looks like, they should consult liberal lion Ted Kennedy, who not only allegedly sent secret messages to the Soviets in the midst of the cold war, he also begged them to intervene in a U.S. presidential election in order to unseat President Ronald Reagan. That’s no exaggeration.

According to Soviet documents unearthed in the early 1990’s, Kennedy literally asked the Soviets, avowed enemies of the U.S., to intervene on behalf of the Democratic party in the 1984 elections. Kennedy’s communist communique was so secret that it was not discovered until 1991, eight years after Kennedy had initiated his Soviet gambit.

Ted Kennedy Secretly Asked The Soviets To Intervene In The 1984 Elections

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Shnikees.makes ya wonder what in the wide wide world of sports the DOJ is good for.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

How is "discussing" ANYTHING, even some tower deal that never panned out amount to any kind of "collusion"?

Okay, well I am sure that Hillary had some "discussions" with people in Russia too, only when it was all done they wired just minus half a billion dollars into her bank account.

Trump NEVER GOT PAYED though, and the project never made it past the "discussions"

Can you see the difference?

Note: People can still have discussions anywhere in the world. It's what happens AFTER the discussion that is important. Do you understand? It can't be made any clearer than that.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
my mom always says that guliani is for trump ears not for trump defense and he say stupid stuffs to get the peoples to look at all the past stuff. she always says guliani is no about the bad cruption in the city and the peoples that do it so when he say something stupid he mean something diffrent to look at and she usally was rite to find somethin but i dont know how to do what she did. im learn still

(post by CriticalStinker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by IAMTAT removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Was Trump going to leave the company if he lost the election? Seems like he was continuing business just in case he did lose.

Now, that deal fell through, and his sons control the company. What was illegal again?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So, Trump did have "financial dealings" in Russia throughout the campaign and Trump consistently misrepresented that to the American people.

I would imagine that building skyscrapers in Russia is not too much different than in New York. There are a lot of people you need to bribe.

edit on 20-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

(post by Justinajr removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I would imagine that building skyscrapers in Russia is not too much different than in New York.

In many ways, yes. For instance, both are legal.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Ah, my naïve little Redneck, no, bribery is not legal, ever. Neither is blackmail.

ETA: Oh yeah, remember that time the Trumps were going to give Vladimir Putin the $50 million penthouse in the tower?

edit on 20-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TheRedneck

Ah, my naïve little Redneck, no, bribery is not legal, ever. Neither is blackmail.

ETA: Oh yeah, remember that time the Trumps were going to give Vladimir Putin the $50 million penthouse in the tower?

Do you remember that in the really real world that never happened?

Or does that not fit the narrative?

Or.... do you remember exactly how much Putin paid the Clinton foundation?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join