It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Discussed Russia Tower Deal Into Late 2016, Giuliani Says

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
"No collusion, no collusion!"

Ok, well, some collusion, but only up until the election. That we know for now. Suddenly, what should not have been happening AT ALL, and has been denied with such force that someone might have thought it was all made up... all of a sudden, true all along.

Giuliani, who am I from now on dubbing "The Brain" (because that's a joke and he wishes he had one), has already given us taste of this statement months ago when he said he was not around, but that tower talks could have gone into the late 2016. He has now given us exact time frame - November 2016, almost a whole year later from January 2016 that was originally disclosed by the administration.

Of course, having proof right in front of us that Giuliani also lies profusely, the same as Trump, the date given could also be off and the collusion with another government to build property could have gone into 2017.

Guiliani said it’s his understanding that conversations between Trump and Michael Cohen continued as late as October or November of that year. Cohen admitted in a guilty plea in late 2018 that he spoke with Trump and Russian officials about the potential deal as late as June 2016, after Cohen earlier told Congress it had ended much earlier.

fortune.com

Giuliani goes on to explain that since talks with Russians went into late 2016, it is possible that Trump and Cohen did indeed have talks into late 2016, and thinks nothing of it. The interesting part here that Giuliani doesn't seem to comprehend is that Cohen only told the Congress he had talks until June, meaning he could have been instructed to tell that lie to the Congress. Either way, it was a lie, and collusion went on into late 2016 at the earliest.

But Senator Mark Warner of Virginia, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Giuliani’s revelation that Trump continued to discuss a Trump Tower Moscow throughout the campaign was “big news” to him, and adds more grist to questions about the campaign’s possible ties to Russia.

“Why two years after the fact are we just learning this?” asked Warner, who has been helping lead the only bipartisan probe of Russian meddling in the elections for two years. “That raises a whole host of questions that the American public needs an answer to, and the Congress needs an answer to.”

Does it feel like endgame? Certainly does, walls seem to be closing in, it's hard for them to keep all the lies together and on the same page. When that happens and those involved all start telling different stories and giving different dates to the public and to the investigators, the end is near.

Oh, for those that don't like the word 'collusion' and are going to be stuck on that word... replace it with 'conspiracy' and sleep well.

Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr, Republican of North Carolina, said last week he’s considering subpoenaing Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer” to testify before Cohen reports to federal prison in March. Burr and Warner have been seeking a voluntary interview with Cohen for months.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Thank you for at least this time making your OP shorter so that normal people can scroll past it quicker and get to the good parts.

Why does everyone on the left suddenly forget that "collusion" isn't a crime and never was?

Or that building something in Russia isn't a crime?

Keep your razor focus on this though as your "end game".

It has provided endless entertainment for me the last few years.

ETA...

Oh, for those that don't like the word 'collusion' and are going to be stuck on that word... replace it with 'conspiracy' and sleep well.

Well yes, why not just change the word to something it doesn't actually mean to fit the agenda?

Why not just change the word "collusion" to, say, "murder?"

Or any other word that makes it an actual crime so you can sleep at night?

Just... LOL
edit on 20-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i don't get how it's illegal for Trump to build a tower somewhere. What if it was in Taiwan, would that be collusion This sounds like a business deal that started before the t-man even decided to run.

And what has Russia gained in the past 2 years?

I dunno, I just aint seeing a crime....yet. Gonna wait for Mueller's report.

(post by Mahogany removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
i don't get how it's illegal for Trump to build a tower somewhere. What if it was in Taiwan, would that be collusion This sounds like a business deal that started before the t-man even decided to run.

And what has Russia gained in the past 2 years?

I dunno, I just aint seeing a crime....yet. Gonna wait for Mueller's report.

pretty much how I feel about this as well. it is getting to the point where I have begun to tune this crap out. it has been over 2 years of constant investigation. almost every week there is a new "OH WE GOT HIM NOW" revelation that turns out to be bunk or not even close to being as reported. at what point will the left move on from this?
edit on pm11201919America/Chicago20p02pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I thought the Obama birther movement was dumb, but this snip is insane.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Trump was a real estate businessman before becoming president and as a real estate businessman, he can attempt to build something anywhere he wants to.
He doesn’t need to use the presidency to enrich himself, because he was already loaded.
Maybe you should look into how Obama went from $60,000/year as a senator before his presidency to being worth $40 plus million after he got out of office.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
time.com...
Damn we gots lots mores investigatins ta do.
Looks like bad orange man might be in cahoots with captain naughty and Dr Evil. Five hundred towers in two dozen countries.
There gotta be a lot of cahooting going on there.
What federal statute does cahooting fall under anyhow?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Still wondering how any kind of Trump Tower in Moscow was election collusion interference ? 🤣

And most of the info about the tower project comes from known liar sources 🤣

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion
time.com...
Looks like bad orange man might be in cahoots with captain naughty and Dr Evil. Five hundred towers in two dozen countries.

It's the New World Order !!!🤣

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I'm sorry to be so flippant about your particular topic, but to the unwashed unenlightened masses the entire Trump/Russia premise never made any sense.

SoOo... you have the 2016 election cycle going on.

You have two candidates that have both had business dealings in Russia.

Trump wins, suddenly HIS possible business dealings are what changed the course of the election.

Russia hacked the election as well... which to us stupid people meant that Obama obviously didn't do his job...

Hillary, on the other hand, paid for intel from Russian spies to undermine (change) the course of the election.

And at the end of it you have to wonder....

Putin had tens of millions of dollars invested in Hillary winning.

He had a wonderful relationship with Hillary and Bill, as he did with Obama... all Progressives he was entirely happy working with.

But then he decided to hack the election for Trump, who so far in the last two years has sanctioned Russia and propped up NATO to the point that the Russian economy is collapsing....

So Putin's end game was to lose power in Russia?

Perhaps you enlightened and intellectually superior people just have not found small enough words yet to convey to us idiots how Trump getting elected had any actual thing to do with Putin.

Or was something Putin actually wanted... after all, he had already bought Hillary and Co.

edit on 20-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jan 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Still wondering how any kind of Trump Tower in Moscow was election collusion interference ? 🤣

I don’t think any deranged Leftists can even answer that question, even if “election collusion” was a real crime.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Zeropinion
time.com...

It's the New World Order !!!🤣

It's a brave New world!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Definition time...

in·ter·na·tion·al
adjective
1. existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations.

busi·ness·man
noun
1. a man who works in business or commerce, especially at an executive level.

EXAMPLE
The international businessman ran for public office.

Newsflash:
Why do liberals care about where the international businessman did business?
Because they are whiny losers....as in Hillary lost therefore she is a loser[twice]

-Chris

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

His followers don't care. It really is sad. Hillary, Hillary, Hillary. Meanwhile, the real criminal can do anything he wants, in their eyes. It will all come to an end, and I think soon now. 12-14 sealed indictments are in the Washington courts already.

Rudy, has said so many damaging things, and Trump has tweeted incriminating things. Just go back a year and read the presidents twitter feed. I don't use twitter, but I have gone to Trumps feed, and it is pretty damn ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Can you provide two samples so we can gauge what you think is criminal?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

His followers don't care. It really is sad. Hillary, Hillary, Hillary. Meanwhile, the real criminal can do anything he wants, in their eyes. It will all come to an end, and I think soon now. 12-14 sealed indictments are in the Washington courts already.

Rudy, has said so many damaging things, and Trump has tweeted incriminating things. Just go back a year and read the presidents twitter feed. I don't use twitter, but I have gone to Trumps feed, and it is pretty damn ridiculous.

Something I find funny about the left as well.

So we are discussing the 2016 Presidential election.

Why can we not reference the other candidate?

If this was a boxing match and "your side" lost, are we supposed to just pretend that the match was just one person?

I know the answer for this... the left cannot put their own actions and people into the discussion because then the hypocrisy becomes overwhelming.

It's called intellectual dishonesty.

So yes, at the end of the day if we are going to be talking about Russia's role in the 2016 election we have to include Hillary, no matter how painful you find it.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Come down from the ledge, everything will be ok.
Your life is not over because Trump is your president until 2024.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join