It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Sparks Anger With 'Send A Brick' To Nancy Pelosi And Chuck Schumer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Nothing gets me to ATS faster than reading a headline as shown above. Though, WOW, it's not here yet. C'mon guys and gals, we're slacking!!!

President Donald Trump has faced backlash after his 2020 campaign team launched a new fundraising drive to send bricks to the offices of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) The Republican National Committee, Trump’s campaign manager Brad Parscale and Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. each hyped the initiative and its BuildTheBorderWall.com website on Twitter Friday:

Send A Brick To Congress | Donald J. Trump t.co...

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 18, 2019
“Since Chuck and Nancy keep stonewalling the President, why don’t we send the wall to them, brick by brick, until they agree to secure the border!” tweeted Trump Jr.

The website itself encourages people to “send a brick to Chuck and Nancy” as part of the “fight to fund” Trump’s proposed wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Oh man... Trump jr just won the internet! This had me rolling this morning. Best idea ever! But of course, this is a Yahoo source and the comments, as always, are just as hilarious. I really think people are P'Oed because they didn't think of it first. Why do I think that? Read their responses. Everyone has their own lashback about sending various things to Trump, like handcuffs, the constitution... The latter of which I never quite understood. How do they figure Trump is breaking the constitution?

Don't worry, it's not a real brick. However, it would have been priceless had it been so!

Sometimes Yahoo, you bring on the fun but for the wrong reasons...

Source

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
"Thick as a brick" is an old saying here in the South
Used to describe folks that appear to have low IQs or the inability to be taught about life
Just like Nancy and Chuckie
Very appropriate in many ways.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
"Send A Brick To Nancy Pelosi And Chuck Schumer"

I probably wouldn't waste postage on a brick, but I'd like to chuck Schumer.

[rim shot]

I'm here all week...try the meatloaf, it's faaaan-tastic!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
$20 says someone makes this into a threat of violence, as if people are being encouraged to throw bricks.
You know it's coming.

.....wait for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

That Donald Trump jr , what a joker
Wonder how long it will take for real bricks to start arriving through windows following the call.

Trump Jr , a chip off the old childish wooden block.

Meanwhile people still not getting paid.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Wonder how long it will take for real bricks to start arriving through windows following the call.

Called it.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Stupid people do stupid things and there are plenty of stupid people about.
It may not be the intention but it could be a consequence.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Called it.

You, and everyone else with half a brain.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It may not be the intention but it could be a consequence.

Of course it's intentional! It's soooooo White Supremacist!
edit on 20-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Sending a brick is stupid-why not a cheaper option like some barb wire and some gaffer tape?

The whole situation is hilarious, Patrick Stewart said it best in Star trek: The next generation when he facepalmed. Hold on...can you say a facepalm? I'll have to call some oxford scholars for verification.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
And We, the Taxpayer will get to pay for the removal AND the OVERTIME for the crew to remove the bricks.

I'm going to crawl out on that proverbial limb and type that the crew will be like those who work at Drumpf's Mar-Lago™ and they will ALL be Romanian. And just so those who stump/vote/Pray to the (R)-Flag:

(R)omanian Does this make it easily digestible?

Just like ALL the other politicians™ and those who BUY THEM OFF, once their employment rosters are complete, THEN build the wall.. You don't expect these "Heads of industry" to pay Americans a FULL wage when they can get THEIR politicians and Lawyers to make their rules...

Bonus Question:

How many Medical deferments did Drumpf receive for The Nam? Is this number HIGHER/lower than Drumpf's bankruptcies?

Would You like to KNOW the crazy thing? And KNOW 'trumps' "Think" 'Felt' "Believed" the real real CRAZY thing?

If We, The People, don't start looking further down the list, beyond the (R) and (D), We will continue to blow. Just look at the last Presidential Erection An absolute CROOK who is married to an EXPERIENCED CROOK who already had their chance and the YUGEST POMPOUS TOOL in the herstory of womankind....

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

You did read where I said that they weren't real bricks, right?

I even posted the picture. I'm starting to think that this is the norm, these days.

Hey Thecakeisalie

think we need that Facepalm now, bro!

edit on 20-1-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Donald Trump sparks anger/outrage over *spins wheel* send a brick campaign

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

How many Medical deferments did Drumpf receive for The Nam? Is this number HIGHER/lower than Drumpf's bankruptcies?

6 Corporate Bankruptcies.
5 medical deferment.

Bankruptcies win !

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

6 Corporate Bankruptcies.
5 medical deferment.

Bankruptcies win !

No Sir/Madam- You do. Well played. Your checque is en route. You still occupy the 7th Floor @TheCarlyle™ yeah?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A lot of responses here typical of the average IQ of a lot of people today.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

I even posted the picture. I'm starting to think that this is the norm, these days.

Hey Thecakeisalie

think we need that Facepalm now, bro!

Negative.. The last part that is visible to Me ends at "t.co" which is in a Columbia Blue and thicker font, almost like what appears when One links a story..

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yeah, but it's totally "OK" to mock-behead him. Hypocrites.
edit on 20-1-2019 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
A lot of responses here typical of the average IQ of a lot of people today.

Welcome to the group !

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It's the thought that counts. Americans are ingenious, They could conceivably find a DIY way to get the message across, bypass the middle man, a save a few bucks without having to send a campaign donation to Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join