It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kali's Worth To Me; A Poem!!!

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I Have The Urge To Speak...
With Sadness Hurting Me...
But Am I Angry???… Certainly!!!...
Cos Any Words I Seem To Channel, Personally...
Don’t Carry Urgency That Can Internally React...
And Perfectly Attract The World To See...
What Kali’s Worth To Me!!!...
Your Anniversary!!!...
It’s Been A Year… And Since???...
It Really Isn’t Nearly As Easy As You’d Think...
It’s Weird, I Wish To Hear Your Spirit Near...
Just Whisper Clear As Crystal...
That You Didn’t Disappear...
Bringing Cheer To This Listener’s Ear... And So...
Until Appearing Just To Kiss My Tears...
In Your Soul Body Saying ‘’Don’t Worry’’...
Know… Honestly… That I Will Always Miss You, Dear...
And It’s A Fact That Nothing...
Could Ever Interfere With That...
I Love You, Sincerely, Yours, Mi Amor...
Mr. Speirs!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

In my dreams I'll crave familiar taste...
Of whispered rain on weary face...
Of kisses sweet and warm embrace...
Another time... Another place...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Your poem sums up the feelings of many of us , a year has past but her absence here is still felt by those who discussed , laughed and argued with her over the years.

Thoughts to her family and friends and thanks to Kali for being Kali.

RiP

Thank you Mr. Speirs , hope you are well.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Can't complain, sir. Same old same old.
Hope you've been doing ok too, mate.

And thank you kindly.
I hope everyone who cherished her here is ok today.

And beyond infinite love to her family and friends.
She set the bar very high for humanity.

It was an absolute blessing to have connected with her.
x

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Nice work, It reminds me of the Great Vogon poet Graaguun the incontinent who said "albeit I say that graab incuded my delicacy, which?"

I am always a fan of word smiths so keep up the good work, and I will impart the wisdom on the younger generations whose starting stanza begins with 'uh-i dunno, it's like um-like-I dunno." No offense to those who are genuinely talented who were born after 1992.
edit on 18-1-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Haz,
Thank you for sharing this lovely tribute to a fiercly beautiful soul, Kali.

I truly believe our souls move on to even greater adventures.

My thoughts are with you and Kali's family and everyone who loved her today.
(Hugs)

edit on 18-1-2019 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
She was one of my favorite posters. You could feel the good energy from her just from the words she typed on a screen, and that’s incredibly rare.

Rest in Honor Kali

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This made me cry and I'm at work. I always enjoyed chatting with Kali. She is missed by many for sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I tend not to interact much with folk here. Kali was one of those people that I wish I had made an effort with though, one of my favourite posters here and I believe an example for us all! I miss seeing her around this place, her energy, and the sense she brought to a lot of the crazy threads!

Thanks Haz, hope you're well!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You're part of the furniture here and I always like seeing you come back around.

The other day I landed on her profile and had a WTF moment at 'last visit.' For a moment I forgot she'd passed and thought she'd been online in January. "Oh # where's she been?!" Then I remembered...

Sweet poem.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Wow, I can't believe it's been over a year since I was up at Dana Farber with her and her family. Your poem reminds me how much I miss her sense of humor and contributions.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I only really have time to read now days. How times flies but remember to keep memories alive our loved ones passed. Hope her and hers are doing well. Also, stopping in to say great thread. Hope more see this, and recap to see what we're missing now days, the great balance her and other absent members brought.

In memories and deepest sincerity

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Good to see ya Haz.

Beautiful words for a beautiful soul.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
She's the rock bottom of what woman can be; however many do not see that there are two under's to that rock aside from the eyes; and plop she is right back on top of the mountain.

That's just how enlightened consciousness that is free from all bondage moves... the name is not her; unless she wants to present herself directly to someone as that. Like Beetle Juice(dead character in a movie) reveals what he looks like to the other two dead people... that still have their humanity or human like forms as they remember themselves; not the bloody bloated mess they would be after driving off of a bridge that those living saw them as, with his back to the audience or 4th wall/dimension... many forget the 5th and 6th which is the floor and ceiling and also that they are the seventh as in a mesmerized state; like a sponge absorbing and dripping here and there until the credits roll.

Thats just what inexhaustible is... same way with "paranormal" etc those looking for it are the one';s that go into hiding as "paranormal" themselves and when not looking for it; trip into the realm or step into the shadow hidden just the same even though they think they are in the light.

So much like a moth with light in it's eyes beats itself to death trying to fly into it's own eyes or inner light reflection. Like flipping on a light; is just as blinding as suddenly flipping it off. The middle way is adjustment to both as they as extremes are a possibility where neither of either are or can become cause for suffering... as in knowing. Once known yes it can become unknown when the 7th sense of the mind is muddled by thought or simply dust covering a sense while another is echoing.

Anyways, it is sort of funny what people take from or mistake for reality; as you own never changes... and yet it does, as knowledge always grows when beyond what is really needed, so if not in oeself? It is growing in another... that's the not self or dreamer and dreamed which means both are impermanent in that moment or coinciding and happen to come to a tangent and then curve back around whatever cyclic nature of body, speech, or mind sphere they may happen to claim or know.

A moth was created, perhaps it did not know it was a moth and in knowing in an instant; exchange of self and other take place, anbd now I am the moth... of course wise enough to not beat my wings to on party or the other and remain independent of both eye and flame and settle in for rest.

Of course kamma when not free reaps in all sorts of manners.. like Kali in the depiction of having a sickle or a knife... coming to give you a reflection. Take the reaping or give the reaping? Most run away in an instant when losing oneself... lost in speech? The tongue grows to a long red carpet that leads her right to your "I" or throne room.

Body being body and like the state? Well what does one claim as a body? Immeasurable, did Socrates die of the Hemlock or the Hemlock die of Socrates? Such a thing cannot be known; especially by an entire court claiming he knew something... they must have missed the echoes of their footsteps in so much open air and open temples that they forgot what their steps were saying... the same with that term called rhetoric, rhetoric is like the moth, it can mimic and camouflage itself when not "aflame" and actually get some rest or peace.

So hey an ode to all such enlightened beings; beyond the reach of duality; however breaking the 7th dimension means one has already fallen down seven, how do they expect to get back up to what does not even exist; other than reaching their own hand through to pull their own head right back out of their very same ass it fell into. That is the toroidal or Tarus dimension.

Make a point and all revolves around it... leave the point out? It is just a circle and yet still a point and yet enough conspirators on the end of the bush to all go and run away while someone else walks up and says; hey thanks for the geometry I needed something else to be around... some just call that rise over run, once the roof beam has throughly been broken. Sampson blind hairless and chained did not know if a beam was even up there... and yet; he pulled anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Haz ❤️
Gus ❤️
All ❤️

Kali ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

top topics

join