It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever see a guy get vaporized?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
this is crazy.
dude opens a hatch on a tanker and the hydroflouric acid sprays into his face and then you see a fireball and he vaporizes.

i was not totally sure this was real. so at work today i asked the doc. he is a metallurgist.
PhD
bachelors
masters
degree in chemistry

as soon as he saw it he said it is 100% possible and he will not even keep hydroflouric acid in the lab.

he said if you get a little on your skin it will eat into your skin and basically dissolve your organic material.

the thing about this dude is it sprayed in his face as a mist and he breathed it in and it got in his eyes.

watch the vid.
legit vaporized

doc said it will dissolve any organic material and most others even ceramics.
he said it has to be kept in plastic.

crazy

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
last couple seconds you see a dude in a white shirt come into frame and look at both sides of the tanker like he is looking for the dude.
probably saw the fireball

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

So many OSHA and DOT violations that business would never operate again. Drivers have to have all hazmat paper work and anyone handling the load must be wearing proper PPE.

Pretty crazy though, he might have felt pain for a split second, hopefully he went peacefully.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Dude, if that's real you could see him skeletonize before he disintegrated.

Why did I watch this. Twice.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Mister Stark... I don't feel so good.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You obviously haven't watched the new Avengers.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Mister Stark... I don't feel so good.

#ThanosDidNothingWrong

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Pretty sure his body landed on top of the truck.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
You obviously haven't watched the new Avengers.

I only watched the end because I wanted to see everyone die, sadly they are bringing most of those toolbags back for ANOTHER sequel.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Can sulfuric acid eat away that quickly? I know crazy muslims love to throw acid on people and while the injuries are horrific (Kind of like melting), they aren't vaporizing....

I saw a video of a guy in a foundry working on a machine and essentially got covered entirely by molten steel. Gone...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

1: Not real..
2: YT would have pulled it if it was.

This guyšŸ˜‰

Edit: he didn't vaporize, he fell backwards between the tracks on top of the tanker thus going out of view. So this very may be legit.
Yikes

Middleoftheroad is correct.
edit on 16-1-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Incredible...i've never seen anything like that before that is supposedly real.

Poor guy, tho!

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yea, I know I'll get grilled for putting snopes debunking it, but there it is for anyone who cares to check it out.

link   
He wasn't vaporized but for his sake I kinda hope he died instantly.
was this in the US?
The background greenery looks tropical like palm trees.

link   
If you want to see some real messed up stuff go to bestgore.com. It might give you nightmares. Everything from beheadings to work place accidents to car accidents.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
He wasn't vaporized but for his sake I kinda hope he died instantly.
was this in the US?
The background greenery looks tropical like palm trees.

I doubt it was the US. They don't have nearly the same level of safety standards in Asia. Anytime I see some crazy video of work place accident, it is almost always in Asia.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why did I watch this. Twice.

It appears to be a foreign country and the gentleman is very underweight. So he appears skeletal. Poor chapšŸ˜‘

link   
No, but ive seen a guy have all his internal organs explode out his chest.

link   
Huh, I'm guessing keeping the acid in a metal tanker caused it to make some hydrogen gas (hence the bright orange flame). I don't think he was vaporized, but he's probably dead. That flame was probably about 3500 degrees Fahrenheit, so if he inhaled that as he was engulfed that would have killed him pretty fast...

It's weird that he didn't even flinch when the flame hit him, just paused and keeled over.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hmmmm..
Snoped...

Since at least October 2018, the video of a man perched atop a tanker truck ostensibly being electrocuted by an overhead powerline before apparently disappearing into thin air has been shared with multiple explanations of dubious credibility. Some videos, such as oneĀ publishedĀ on LiveLeak, described the incident simply as ā€œman gets electric shock on top of a tanker truck.ā€ More recent iterations, including a viral claim on WhatsApp, suggested aĀ mechanismĀ involving either hydrofluoric acid or ā€œSulfuric Hydrofluoric acidā€ and appeared to suffer from myriad translation problems: ā€œSulfuric Hydrofluoric acid. Evaporating fumes dissolves any living organism in vapor. ā€¦ Within seconds he get mixed in the air.ā€

Looked like flames to me not electricity ( or perhaps a spark igniting a flame ). Wonder how many versions are out there.

After further review, he definitely stood up into the power line over head. Zapped! ( real or fake ). Firefighters saying "watch for lines overhead" before erecting that ladder or while on that ladder. Same applies to any utility worker.
edit on 16-1-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join