It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Past Video Clips That 'May' Prove Orbs Are Extraterrestrial In Nature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Finnish woman photographs constantly amazing orbs, UFOs, etc, I have followed her since she started post her videos, she is a farmer and I believe she has no intention to cheat. Finnish people are very serious and sincere, except politicians.

The latest orb formation is kind of christmas tree, see the lights, love it, www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The second Mexican video of the dark objects , shot by Alfredo, appear to be Canada Geese flying high. That's how they appear when they are flying south or north for the winter/summer.
edit on 15-1-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The Concord one, was cool. Very small though, so not occupied.

LOL, so you know the size of aliens do you? Is that due to your extensive Starfleet training?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Who knows how big or small aliens might be?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

No info on camera used but looks like movement of camera during exposure another she has on youtube the object looks
out of focus.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I believe orbs are a true mystery. Wouldn't like to speculate as to what they are, but that they exist I have no doubt. I don't buy the skeptical stance that they are just visual artifacts, ie dust and bugs. Dust and bugs are everywhere so we would see orbs everywhere, but we don't.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'd like to add this video to the fact that these orbs are E.T in nature. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tmpxvx
I'd like to add this video to the fact that these orbs are E.T in nature. www.youtube.com...

It was a hoax the guy that filmed it said he faked it.

John Lundberg Admits To Making Olivers Castle Balls Of Light Video

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

I believe orbs are a true mystery. Wouldn't like to speculate as to what they are, but that they exist I have no doubt. I don't buy the skeptical stance that they are just visual artifacts, ie dust and bugs. Dust and bugs are everywhere so we would see orbs everywhere, but we don't.

They are out of focus highlights so if a bug/moisture or bits of dust is out of focus it creates an orb shape it's that simple.

Any out of focus highlight will appear like an orb.
Look below is that GIANT orbs

Also depending on the number of blades in the lens aperture other shapes can be made for example hexagons diamonds etc.

edit on 17-1-2019 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

No info on camera used but looks like movement of camera during exposure another she has on youtube the object looks
out of focus.

Ok possibly, her videos are often also slowed down or magnified, but where does all the lights come? They appear constantly from somewhere, sometimes on the ground sometimes above empty buildings, sometime on the sky. There must be some source of the light in order to be out of focus, but that area where she lives there is nothing. No cars, no houses except one empty house. And she sees them appear, and is she tries to go near they disappear, and sometimes they obey her request even.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I've never come across any evidence that orbs are ET really. Maybe they are seen in some of the NASA footage but those are still within the Earth's domain. Having experienced orb sightings and seeing a mothership at the same time it is certain that they are connected with some type of intelligence rather than just being some new type of creature that hides pretty much all the time, plus are connected to the ships, but there is no evidence that they are ET. For all we know they are dimensional and live among us all the time in another frequency, or even exist in some other Earthy location like the deserts or Himalayas somewhere out of site, maybe even the Antarctic. Perhaps they live in the deap seas and appear up here only occasionally. Final possibility they live deeper down in the Earth's crust or even beneath it and enjoy the fire

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The lights could be anything Moon,Stars or even aircraft she has one video that clains to show a double Moon
Here is an example an internal reflection below it can happen filming through a window as well.

Double Moon

Here is her video

She is just another youtuber with no idea how to use a camera

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shockerking

That's just racist
Could be djinn or faeries you know
It's no right blaming angels and demons all the time.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The size of Aliens always reminds me of this short Alien invasion video that was used as a commercial some years ago.

edit on 18-1-2019 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Maybe orbs is something that occurs natural in nature, and is something we just don’t understand. I like to think that “aliens are among us” but the rational side of me says that with all the years that gone by with sightings and such, why haven’t we got 1 single piece of concrete proof that aliens exist? Even with the shadow government accounting for coverups and such, some irrefutable proof would of definitely surfaced by now, righ?

Or orbs could be some sort of phenomenon caused by parallel dimensions interaction with each other. Or even inter dimensional beings themselves.

Our knowledge and comprehension of knowing what our reality, existence, and the universe really is is so non existent.

I mean we don’t even have proof of what happens when we die

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

Yeah the dimensional thing is defo a possibility as is a new type of life form living among us in our dimension. I get the impression they are using something down here on Planet earth to keep their motion up, they seem to use a si milar principle to welding irons or at leats some of them and you can gain te stench of sulphur in their residue. White types anyway. Also the amber orange type seem to be swirling inside close up, they swirl their internals in a clockwise motion. I also get the impression the orbs like water. Do they live in it? Do they live underground? Are they part of the granite quartz? Life?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join