It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Past Video Clips That 'May' Prove Orbs Are Extraterrestrial In Nature

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
First of all, my apologies in advance, if this topic has already been discussed on ATS. I did a quick search on the 2009 Mexican orb footage that I'm including in this thread, but didn't see anything posted on it in the past.

Today, as most of you know, it's becoming increasingly difficult to find legitimate UFO footage that 'may' prove there's an extraterrestrial presence taking a keen interest in us, our technology and our planet. I'm skeptical about UFOs visiting our planet, but I try to keep an open mind, all while looking for video evidence that may conclusively prove this age old question...'Are we alone in the universe?'

Today, it's discouraging for someone who's hunting for evidence on UFOs, because of the sheer number of fake video clips on YouTube. There are many UFO channels and posters on YouTube, who are interested solely on the number of "views" and subscribers they get, so that they can make money. They specialize in posting clickbait UFO stories that are CGI hoaxes, or videos of misidentified sightings to fool the gullible...and there are many gullible people out there. In addition, advancing drone technology is available to the general public and are also being used for military and commercial applications. Today, drones are often misidentified as a "UFO" sighting.

The following two cases are very intriguing and IMO, present the best evidence that unidentified orb(s) 'may' be extraterrestrial in nature. Can I be wrong? Obviously, my assumption may be wrong, but speculation that gives rise to further observations and experiments, may one day uncover the truth.

People have contemplated the origin and evolution of the universe since before the time of Aristotle. Very recently, the era of speculation has given way to a time of science.
-George Smoot

CASE #1) A Unidentified Orb Buzzing Around A Concorde Jet In 1976

Back in 1976, there were no drones available to the public ( I doubt that drone technology was even around back then), making this clip a genuine mystery. This video clip shows an unidentified "orb" darting around a Concorde jet, in flight. Some skeptics have said this is nothing more than a case of "lens flare," but many photographers have pointed out that the sudden changes in direction and the fact that this object doesn't move exactly like the camera moves, rules out internal flaring. What do you think?

Case #2) The 5/22/2009 video footage shot over Mexico City by TWO people from different vantage points

Pedro Hernandez and Alfredo Carrillo were lucky enough to capture a UFO in the vicinity of a 747 aircraft, "releasing intelligent moving spheres into the sky." It's rare for two people, at different locations, to capture on film the same UFO sighting. IMO, it is very unlikely these are "birds" or drones. Birds don't quickly spin in circles, nor fly in a perfectly straight line and they certainly don't emerge from an unidentified flying craft. I've never heard of a rational explanation for this sighting. Have you?

2 remarkable videos have been shown on Mexican TV of a UFO releasing intelligent moving spheres into the sky! This video was shot in May 2009 by Pedro Hernandez, who saw the UFO while looking out a bus window. A second video later surfaced from a different vantage point by Alfredo Carrillo. As the UFO rapidly spun, it released countless orbs, which danced around the craft!

edit on 1/14/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The Concord one, was cool. Very small though, so not occupied.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Yep...makes me wonder if these are alien "AI" probes of some kind.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

How would these videos, even if real, prove the orbs are “extraterrestrial”?

I think you don’t understand the definition of proof. Let’s assume the videos are 100% real, all that proves is that the orbs exist. Where is the proof that they come from outside this planet? They could be inter dimensional but still technically from earth, they could be a localized phenomenon unique to earth.

I find more and more that anyone who uses the word proof in a title has no idea what the word means.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

What do you mean not occupied?
There could be billions of lifeforms in that sphere. Who's to say Aliens are our size or even look like us?
What if on their home planet ammonia based lifeforms evolved into conscious gas bubbles that resembled rain drops? What if they became the dominant species on their planet and one day made a ship and found us?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So someone sees an orb, which is admittedly weird, then instantly jumps to the conclusion that they are extra-terrestrial. Why? What is it about a indistinct light in the sky that screams extra-terrestrial to you? I do not understand the reasoning here.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

That concord video is amazing.
It can basically do circles around the super sonic jet.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Could be very small occupants, you never know

The other video with a smaller craft shooting out of it reminds me of a more recent one where a small craft shot out of a UFO and flew upwards very fast. Some were calling it an escape pod.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I was going to give you a "That's all just lens flare, ...geez, take a chill pill man!"

But, I'll be nice...

Cool video!

PS, no money has ever been made off of my Youtube channel, nor ever will be. I make my money off of elbow grease, not snake oil

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

C'mon, get real. Didn't I include the word "may" in front of the word proof? Perhaps I believe these are examples of an extraterrestrial technology, because I don't believe that the technology shown in these videos exist on Earth, nor do I believe they're from a "inter dimension." Like I clearly stated, I may be wrong, but it's MY OPINION.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

you stole my argument.
Orbs are one of the higher type of ufo's seen. I don't think you can rule out the possibility that they may be some type of intelligence gathering/seeking drone in some cases.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What? I don't have the right to speculate and offer an opinion on a conspiracy website? I said it MAY be proof of an extraterrestrial technology, because I don't believe that these videos show:
1) a CGI hoax
2) video manipulation
3) atmospheric anomalies
4) birds
5) drones
6) a "lens flare"
7) or Earthly technology
You have the right to disagree with me, however, this is my opinion,which I'm entitled to make and obviously I may be wrong, just like I stated in my thread. Just because an armchair critic (YOU) can't understand or agree with my reasoning is of little concern to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well, I did make over $200 from YouTube before they switched the minimum subscribers to 1000. I post political, science clips, as well as instructional auto mechanic and personal concert footage videos. It's not cool to post cr@p on YouTube in an attempt to fool the public, but that's my opinion. My late father used to tell me the virtues of incorporating a little "elbow grease" into my work ethics. That advice has served me well in life!

edit on 1/14/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if one of those orbs bumped into us. I know ball lightning might take you out, but the orb energy seems to be different than lightning balls.

As far as the orbs being ships, maybe they are. If you think about it, it could be some kind of cloaking device, drawing energy towards the center so you cannot see the ship, only a little energy ball would be visable. In the dark there is no light reflecting so you cannot see anything, if these ships actually draw in the light, all you would see is the reactor energy ball.

Just an idea, I have never seen one so do not know if they are anything other than energy orbs that naturally form and move about in some areas.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

That concord video is amazing.
It can basically do circles around the super sonic jet.

Not really. Firstly that Concorde is not flying at supersonic speeds. Simply the type of camera used and the sun causing an internal reflection.

The Concorde footage was filmed with an Astrovision Periscope System and it is simply a light reflection.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've seen orbs on two occasions.
1. I was sitting in a friend's basement and a bright white light about the size of a lightbulb just appeared in the air in front of me and slowly floated through the middle of the room for like 3 seconds before disappearing. When she came back in I told her what I'd seen and she said "Oh, that's Gabe." Apparently she'd see the same thing from time to time around her house. She also claimed that it liked to mess with her while she was on the phone or the computer. Her routine encounters with it caused her to name it. Later on that night, I was on the couch in that room on my phone and as soon as I started to mention to the person I was talking to that I'd seen the orb, my phone just instantly turned completely off. Not hung up, OFF.
2. I went on a night hike with a friend back this trail through the woods to a clearing. As soon as we got into the clearing, these two bluish-green orbs, a little bigger than baseballs, appeared up above the trees and slowly floated down into and through the woods before disappearing. They kept pulsing in and out, like they'd be there for a few seconds and then they'd gently fade out and be gone and then reappear a second later on the same path they were floating on. After they disappeared in the woods by the edge of the clearing, we heard light bipedal footsteps in the woods near where they disappeared. Me and my friend then both believed we felt some sort of gentle, pleasant electrical "spiderweb" feeling over our bodies. We didn't feel fear or nervousness or anything, in fact we felt very calm and relaxed. Nothing else happened for a while and we eventually started heading back. As we started back the trail we came in on, something whistled at us real loud, like a person trying to get your attention, but louder. Something about it seemed a little off - not like "oh my god, I'm about to be brutally stabbed to death in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night, I need to run", but more like "I don't know what it wants, maybe I should just leave it alone", so we both just kept walking.
And yes, I'm super curious about what whistled at me. What I'd really like to know though is - are the orbs intelligent beings that can shapeshift into physical forms? Is that what whistled at me, something the orb turned into in the woods? I'm in another state now but if I'm ever back I'll definitely be going back to that spot at night to see if anything else like that happens again. I've had a ton of paranormal experiences in PA, and that's just one of em.

Anyway, something interesting to note - I've been very interested in the subject of sasquatches for years now. I've discovered that orb sightings and sasquatch sightings are sometimes related. Sometimes I wonder how closely.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: schuyler

What? I don't have the right to speculate and offer an opinion on a conspiracy website? I said it MAY be proof of an extraterrestrial technology, because I don't believe that these videos show:

You can speculate on anything you want. I don't give a #. But the fact that people so blithely invoke ET to explain a simple light in the sky strikes me as inherently absurd.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So someone sees an orb, which is admittedly weird, then instantly jumps to the conclusion that they are extra-terrestrial. Why? What is it about a indistinct light in the sky that screams extra-terrestrial to you? I do not understand the reasoning here.
So we agree it must be demons or angels then?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
No doubt it's an intelligence of some form . Either a probe or an entity in itself! I've seen things recently that have completely changed my beliefs and the way I look at life. I understand what it means now to keep an opened mind .

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
I've seen orbs on two occasions.
1. I was sitting in a friend's basement and a bright white light about the size of a lightbulb just appeared in the air in front of me and slowly floated through the middle of the room for like 3 seconds before disappearing. When she came back in I told her what I'd seen and she said "Oh, that's Gabe." Apparently she'd see the same thing from time to time around her house. She also claimed that it liked to mess with her while she was on the phone or the computer. Her routine encounters with it caused her to name it. Later on that night, I was on the couch in that room on my phone and as soon as I started to mention to the person I was talking to that I'd seen the orb, my phone just instantly turned completely off. Not hung up, OFF.
2. I went on a night hike with a friend back this trail through the woods to a clearing. As soon as we got into the clearing, these two bluish-green orbs, a little bigger than baseballs, appeared up above the trees and slowly floated down into and through the woods before disappearing. They kept pulsing in and out, like they'd be there for a few seconds and then they'd gently fade out and be gone and then reappear a second later on the same path they were floating on. After they disappeared in the woods by the edge of the clearing, we heard light bipedal footsteps in the woods near where they disappeared. Me and my friend then both believed we felt some sort of gentle, pleasant electrical "spiderweb" feeling over our bodies. We didn't feel fear or nervousness or anything, in fact we felt very calm and relaxed. Nothing else happened for a while and we eventually started heading back. As we started back the trail we came in on, something whistled at us real loud, like a person trying to get your attention, but louder. Something about it seemed a little off - not like "oh my god, I'm about to be brutally stabbed to death in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night, I need to run", but more like "I don't know what it wants, maybe I should just leave it alone", so we both just kept walking.
And yes, I'm super curious about what whistled at me. What I'd really like to know though is - are the orbs intelligent beings that can shapeshift into physical forms? Is that what whistled at me, something the orb turned into in the woods? I'm in another state now but if I'm ever back I'll definitely be going back to that spot at night to see if anything else like that happens again. I've had a ton of paranormal experiences in PA, and that's just one of em.

Anyway, something interesting to note - I've been very interested in the subject of sasquatches for years now. I've discovered that orb sightings and sasquatch sightings are sometimes related. Sometimes I wonder how closely.
Your post just sent shivers down my spine and filled me with a sense of quiet instinctual terror. Not sure why though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join