It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says He May Declare a National Emergency to Get The US-Mex Border Wall Built.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

When you are elected you will get to make that determination.
Unless you are all knowing?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust
I can't believe that you're on ATS several hours a day, and you don't understand that fact.

Whatever strokes your ego... thanks for straightening me out! haha.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shooterbrody

US sovereignty has been secure for a long time now. Our sovereignty is not at risk.

Noted.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The Communists and Persians are building up their forces in Venezuela in preparation fir a multi-pronged attack on the mainland USA through Naval assets in the Caribbean and the open land border with Mexico. If we do not build this wall within five years time the Iranians and Russians and even the Chinese will be pouring over sleeper cells of mercenaries, war criminals, and terrorists to subvert our way of life.

People, it is literally been World War 3 for ten years, and now the enemy is in our backyard! Not building this wall could lead to America's destruction. If the previous POTUS sincerely believed that civil unrest in Burundi on another continent an entire ocean away was a National Security Emergency to the United States, certainly the communist and terrorist threat building up in the southern continent with an open land bridge to our country and their intent to destroy our country is just as significant an emergency. Clearly it is magnitudes more serious if you ask me.

Maybe you guys want to wake up one day suddenly blindfolded on video with Arab speakers holding a blade to your neck, or your neighbors are being pulled from their homes and lined up in the streets being patrolled by Russian and Chinese tanks and drones. That is the future of America if we do not build our wall.

And now why get to the crux of the matter.

The Democrats cannot go against their Chinese bosses and Persian allies and let the wall be built.

If the wall goes up the Commies and the Mullahs might quit giving the Bidens of the world those sweet, sweet deals now would they?

The Democrats, despite their desperate attempt to flip the script, have been kn bed with the Communists for decades. Chinese or Russian Commies is irrelevant.

The Left has been pawns of the Communists since at least the 50's. Probably even further back.

Interesting perspective.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Read:👀

Secure Fence Act of 2006

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

"Sorry globalist we will secure our border and sovereignty."

Yes my bad as i suppose as reality does somewhat sting.

Where is it you hail from thats not on the globe, enquiring minds really want to know? LoL

"Just as I suspected you are anti usa when the usa looks out for itself."

So because i think Trumps a nutter and nonsensical walls are exactly what they appear to be im anti-American?

That is some cold hard spurious logic right there my friend indeed, impressive really. LoL

"Your euro globalist agenda is showing. Watch out for those yellow vests."

I'm surprised you can tell what colour the vests are considering how blind you seem to be.

The world is what it is, need to deal with it and take your rightful place amongst the other nations, essentially crap or get off the pot scenario.

There is a difference between hate and pity my friend by rather a large margin these days, but like i said, its Americas time, do with it what you will, or simply get to the back of the bus and let some other rather more progressive nation take the helm of the world.

And no not us we had our turn and managed to spawn you lot. x

edit on 7-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We dont want "the helm of the world" just a secure southern border.
Interesting how a small 5 billion dollar project got under your skin.
Seems our national sovereignty gets under your skin as well.
Sorry euro we will not turn into France or germany.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

"We dont want "the helm of the world" just a secure southern border."

You don't get what you want.......but sometimes, you get what you need.

"interesting how a small 5 billion dollar project got under your skin."

Cant see why as you are the ones that will pay for it. Sure wont be the Mexicans that's a given. LoL

And if you think a wall will cost a mere 5 billion you really should study the geography of the area in question.

"Seems our national sovereignty gets under your skin as well."

In this day of age that seems to transpire to national stupidity that's all.

"Sorry euro we will not turn into France or germany."

Not yet give it a few decades until your people come to there senses and that may change, that being said it could go the other way and be argued you may also go down the road Nazi Germany did, that did not work out too well for that lot.

Call me ""euro"" as much as you wish it simply shows how childish and uninformed you really are, so please continue if you must, as i have been called far worse. x LoL
edit on 7-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

And out comes the nazi reference.
Good day.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Just you and the POTUS so far.......Dollar Boy. x

Good morning to you also or Guten Morgen, even Bonjour if you must.

Take your pick really.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Your point?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
From Vice President Mike Pence this evening..

Even the @WashingtonPost admits there is a “bona fide emergency” on the border. When will the Democrats?
Source w/link to WaPo article: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

wheels have not been replaced with something better just yet.... since they are inside as well as outside of my car...

Neither have walls.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"We dont want "the helm of the world" just a secure southern border."

You don't get what you want.......but sometimes, you get what you need.

"interesting how a small 5 billion dollar project got under your skin."

Cant see why as you are the ones that will pay for it. Sure wont be the Mexicans that's a given. LoL

And if you think a wall will cost a mere 5 billion you really should study the geography of the area in question.

"Seems our national sovereignty gets under your skin as well."

In this day of age that seems to transpire to national stupidity that's all.

"Sorry euro we will not turn into France or germany."

Not yet give it a few decades until your people come to there senses and that may change, that being said it could go the other way and be argued you may also go down the road Nazi Germany did, that did not work out too well for that lot.

Call me ""euro"" as much as you wish it simply shows how childish and uninformed you really are, so please continue if you must, as i have been called far worse. x LoL

if the crime flux of goods is cut or hampered mexico will lose quite a bit and will be paying while we're saving.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Yes, coz that's what Forest promised, Mexico will pay by way of a cut in the flux of goods. LoL

Don't the US import rather a lot from Mexico also?

Nevermind the illegal imports that sustain your nations buzz.

What happens when they all go the way of the dinosaurs??? LoL

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Don't the US import rather a lot from Mexico also?

Yes we do... poverty, crime, and sickness imports are way up.

Nevermind the illegal imports that sustain your nations buzz.

If we wanted them, they wouldn't be illegal.

What happens when they all go the way of the dinosaurs??? LoL

MAGA.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

"Yes we do... poverty, crime, and sickness imports are way up."

Had them throughout recorded history im afraid.

"If we wanted them, they wouldn't be illegal."

Want to bet, supply and demand supersede legality, always has done always will do.

"MAGA"

By building a wall???

Stick to selling stupid hats with that ludicrous arcane anacronym.
edit on 8-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Actually I prefer facts than your opinion, but knock yourself out.

Not sure what 'Leftys' means - but then again maybe I'm not smart enough to understand your unique take on the language.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Roughly, only 4 to 5% of American's fought "King Goerge", to win "Independence". 3% at best. (The commie loving, queer huggers should probably do some basic mathematics), to understand where it is going. The rest of the 90%, + or -, are scum... now days,..we call them "Democrats". Men with no balls. And girls, that think they'd know how to use balls, if they had them. Pres. Trump knows what he's doing. Best "American" President ever! Other than G. Washington.

Holy moses. All republican cliches rolled into one. Racist misogynistic prick!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join