It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt based economy, bubble getting bigger not smaller

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I googled and found this. Google is your friend.
money.cnn.com...
It was a good read. Housing and volatile pay. Amongst other things. Not having a structured paycheck for 5 months out of the year.

The article is dated for 2017 but there were a ton more where that came from.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yes , and your Estimated Monetary Value as a Human Being Far Exceeds the Present Markets of it . Why Settle for LESS than your Worth ? We Smuck's have been doing it for Decades . WTF > ?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

yeah I know I've looked at the data and post it in several threads I'm asking someone else to actually validate their argument which typically they can't

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yes , and your Estimated Monetary Value as a Human Being Far Exceeds the Present Markets of it . Why Settle for LESS than your Worth ? We Smuck's have been doing it for Decades . WTF > ?

look at the responses from people in this thread and you will get why we are on a training rolling down hill with no brakes

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

FAIR Market Value . We are ALL being ROBBED ! ....................WTF > ?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

lot of people love it, they think it's the best thing ever

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

My Train does have the Ability to Stop on a Dime , it's the Rest of the Average Joe's that Forgot that they have Built In Brakes too ............

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

When the bubble does pop it's going to make the Waltons look like millionaires. Hope people know who I'm talking about when I say Waltons.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

yup

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: seeker1963

if you aren't a follow of bs then why can't you show me the actual data that is objective that shows us where everyone or the majority of people as an average are spending their money if they have any?

this is how I know for a fact you have no idea what you're talking about. you can't provide any statistical analysis that shows us exactly what's happening with and in the economy

other than provide anecdotal evidence

Do you even know how stupid that argument sound to someone who is not a out of touch liberal? Ocasio-Cortez much?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

there's nothing stupid about it, either you can show data to verify what you think or not

obviously you can't, who or what is stupid?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I guess then your answer to my question is that you don’t know!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

more useless posts, yawn, boring

NEXT

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I agree so don’t make them. Say goodnight Ocasio-Cortez.

...Walks away laughing...
edit on 28-12-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I blame Shiite wages!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
While US personal debt is rising as a % of GDP it has actually decreased slightly. While I think high levels personal debt are an issue I don't think we are at crisis point yet.

Fed needs to be careful about any actions on interest rates as needs to strike a very fine balance between slowing borrowing and not killing growth.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It's a wide market. Personal debt, business debt, national debt. Trickle down in action. Who own's these debts? Who stands to gain? Governments? Individuals? Debt 'bubble' won't burst naturally. Will be triggered by the debt owners who live by the idea of 'promise'. The debt owners own nothing, make nothing, provide nothing. The numbers in their accounting books are make believe, predicated upon the promise the borrower will pay the interest. Interest already calculated, counted an asset and bonuses creamed off the top even before realised. Billions of taxpayers money paid out in interest alone, billions paid out by individuals to cover interest alone, billions paid out by businesses to cover interest alone, no new anything, just servicing debt to satisfy a promise the debtors extracted under contract, the lowest form of law.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

the problem is you thinking people are taking credit out by force of will and not to pay their basic necessities

I can show you AGAIN how people are spending their money but AGAIN you won't listen. you will just keep parroting the same platitude over and over in every thread I make related to the economy

The problem with your argument though is that most people spend their money foolishly and are not frugal enough in their lifestyles. This has been a growing trend in my opinion over the last century, though multitudes have been largely indebted historically at times as well I think.

I agree with other posters asserting that our fiat currency is complicit in this, guaranteeing by its nature a steady and consistent inflationary trend. The money we make will always lose value, we're not going to get away from that without changing our money system to a non fiat currency.

You can reduce your cost of living though. Move to a better area if you have to. One with a lower cost of living, or better prospects for work, or both.

Some areas are hard to live in if you don't have the right skill set or job market. No sense living in Manhattan if you can't pay the rent. No sense buying that $200,000 home if you can't pay for it. Everybody does it though. All day long, every day of the year. Then they wonder how they got there. There are exceptions of course, but people sometimes have a tendency to live beyond their means.

I am not going to quote any statistics or clinical studies to reinforce my point, because I don't think I need to.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have credit cards. I have credit card debt.

So what, I want oak instead of an old pos used particle board night stand or entertainment center.

I dont complain about my credit card debt, I pay it.

My idea of living is THRIVING not to just survive. Sure I can buy that nice piece of junk second hand on FB. But I grew up like that and didnt have anything.

So that is my choice.

People think that just surviving is living. My idea of living is to experience new things and have nice things that I can afford to provide for my children that I did not have when I was a child.

Who gives a s$%t.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join