It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Turkey win the battle, but lose the war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Now that the the US has pulled out of Syria, Who will take over, the fear?

For the most part the Kurds are good people from what I know. Yeah every culture has its idiots and where is the line for the rule of law? Got one report today that Greece is also in the cross hairs of Turkey, but has been that way way for a while. Whoever colonizes these rocks has my kudos, like with the the south China sea.Nothing wrong with free speech, and this is what they want.

The force is strong with the pioneers. If Turkey wants to be strong with the EU, then the rule of war has weight. If you want to kill idiots, don't think most people have a problem with it. Destroying civilizations does suck and makes waves.

edit on 27-12-2018 by kwakakev because: changed the subject title

edit on 27-12-2018 by kwakakev because: clarifyed Greece and Turkey crosshairs

edit on 27-12-2018 by kwakakev because: grammer 'they' to 'that'

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Israel got what it wanted. The balkanization of every major Arab government in the ME. Just google "Oded Yinon Plan" it is well documented. The United States is a tool.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I think that the idea here was to not get stuck between Iran and Russia for 20 plus years. You can deal easier with Russia than you can Iran, so let Russia have its way. They have already manipulated Turkey into some short lived civility with them. I mean Turkey is not a joke in a military sense at all, but Russia is the only European nation that does not give a ______ about normal posturing and so on. They will stamp all over your picnic if they have to - because they are trying to stop the other Euro powers (including USA) from totally encircling them and causing more damage than they already have.

Anyway, I think the USA (my team) is sort of looking at our limited position in Syria as worthless to our strategic outlook and therefor abandoned. Another issue is that rumor has it ISIS was a US project. Trump came in and stopped the project. They are withering on the vine so to speak. You will have that void filled by Shiite politics I think. Who really knows? The area is just so turbulent that it is impossible to even try to foretell anything.

In any way shape or form I am totally for the US to get out of that mess and it seems that most Syrians feel the same.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The 'Oded Yinon Plan' is well entrenched in the archives of time. It is very clear this is the operating procedure when looking at the influence Israel has had on the are since its existence. It has been a slowly, slowly expansion / invasion. To expect anything else is naive, like Turkey thinking it has first bite of the power vacuum of the US withdraw from Syria.

Russia has been in Syria since the end of WW2, I don't expect anything less. They have a lot of cultures to deal with. And like the US policy of capital punishment it can be quick or slow. I am not getting any information that Putin is being an idiot about it, just trying to keep it all together.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Unfortunately, ISIS did have MIC (Military Industry Complex) backing, like Alcada did since the 1970's. The invasions of Libya had heaps to say with our embedded journalists. The media went to crap after 9/11. 'This is an orange' will send you down that rabbit hole. The truth is the first casualty of war.

Trump is trying to stop it, he is only one man is a swamp. I will take the dirt I see.
edit on 27-12-2018 by kwakakev because: last sentence

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Unless you are in the heat heat of battle it is hard to comment. Loosing 3000 people in the destruction of the dark side hurts. It smashed my heart. # these Zionists and neo conservatives. At least with Trumps current pick for speaker of house, she will do what she is told...

edit on 27-12-2018 by kwakakev because: couple of spelling mistakes

top topics

join