It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time for another NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
No thank you.

We like our Constitution and Bill of Rights here in the U.S.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
No thank you.

We like our Constitution and Bill of Rights here in the U.S.

Exactly. Our english speaking allies seem to have an aversion to god given rights of free speech and the right to self defense.

Now, sure if those nations adopt without reservation the constitutional protections of the US and get rid of all this hate speech and citizen gun restriction policies.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
How about this?
All the English speaking countries of the world forming a union?
Free trade, free movement of money, goods and people.
A unified Army, Navy and Airforce.
A unified political system. With elected representatives who meet in a different member state each year.
An elected President to oversee the general direction and to represent the Union.

Is there a down side?

Would the rest of the world rise up and try to stop it happening because it would pretty much be untouchable once formed?

I mean, we have pretty much the same legal systems, financial systems, military systes already. Usually back each other when it comes to war and we already have a common language (With the odd exceptions of Americans forgetting to put u's in some words)

The down side is all the ancient languages will be lost and we all get invaded by demons.

Also, it isn't going to happen until the British remove their imperialism completely meaning no more queens, kings, and lords. More freedom like what Canada tried and US was trying before realigning with the Brits again.
edit on 14-12-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Trump is more of the same. He's just a nationalist. Anti-globalism doesn't embrace Israel's oppression of Palestine, Saudi Arabia's terrorism and oppression of their own people, or hold hands with north korea.

If trump is the awnser to the NWO, then the NWO must be a team of idiots. Because trump is no 4-d chess player, proven time and time agian. I'd gladly love to be wrong (in the future), but right now he is not looking good.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Is Putin making speaking English good very good?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

yeah, except that part about being a nationalist. I think that is a ruse as well. I don't see him as beholding to anyone but himself and his immediate clan. The only loyalty he has to his fandom depends upon how long his need for them lasts. Poor suckers.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Another NWO?

I'm still waiting for the first one.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Another NWO?

I'm still waiting for the first one.

Maybe they are like busses?
You wait ages for one, then three come along at once.

edit on 01pSun, 16 Dec 2018 08:30:01 -060020182018-12-16T08:30:01-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: total inability to do even the simplest thing right the first time

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
well nazi germani was an NWO... we just took it over... destroy the devil put satan in place..
today we call it "politic"

No man. US let Nazi Germany takeover himself through racism. This is a fact have to do with groups like KKK helping them. If anything US would be in good status today if it weren't for those traitors allowing them in. All the mad scientist should have been taught in schools and shot except Von Brauns group with its leading rocket technology. You see the Nazi's are right, they will never be replaced as long as racist white morons ignore them and allow them in. White people didn't invent everything bro.

WW2 vets are already rolling in their graves. A lot would've change as in Iran wouldn't have been Islamic if US didn't meddle for the Nazi's or the Brits. Soviet Union was already on down falling itself through mad science under KGB(heard of sleeper agents).

That could have been boycotted against the Soviets just like against Nazi Germany madness. Two sides doesn't make a right. US was doing MK Ultra same thing which not only pissed everyone off. CIA help replacing leaders made it worst.

North Neighbor Canada had been crippled to death already. Avro aircraft are dead which is also a leading technological advantage of the allies. Karma hit Canada hard especially the arrest against Huawei. Keep doing US bidding guys. Won't go will for your own country. 5 eyes will stab each other once the other factions are down like always since the opium wars. There will never be another British/Anglo-Saxon Empire. God forbids it.
edit on 18-12-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Explain to me like I am five why a single universal currency, with everyone earning the same, paying the same, without bull# markets that can be manipulated because you can't drive up the American Dollar if it is the same one as the Aussie Dollar.

True financial equality for all human beings is bad why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join