It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time for another NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
How about this?
All the English speaking countries of the world forming a union?
Free trade, free movement of money, goods and people.
A unified Army, Navy and Airforce.
A unified political system. With elected representatives who meet in a different member state each year.
An elected President to oversee the general direction and to represent the Union.

Is there a down side?

Would the rest of the world rise up and try to stop it happening because it would pretty much be untouchable once formed?

I mean, we have pretty much the same legal systems, financial systems, military systes already. Usually back each other when it comes to war and we already have a common language (With the odd exceptions of Americans forgetting to put u's in some words)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
No.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Meet the New World Order, same as the Old World Order.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
No.

Wow, you put some effort into that.

Face it, the world is heading towards the superstate model, I think we would probably get a better deal off each other than anyone else could offer.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

So your idea of a ''good''' NWO would be fore it to be exclusive? What would be the ''end game'' of this NWO you suggest?
Would it be that sooner or later all those other non Engiish speakers would learn English? Would they then be allowed into this NWO ?

And what is the end game of this NWO. Would the English speaking NWO run rough shod over the rest of the world?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I am sure that the rest of the world would accuse it of running roughshod over them.

Thing is though, that the way things are, all these pan national orgs seem to have an element of punishment for the English speaking members. The EU want to punish the UK for having a better empire than the other members managed, the UN continually tries to censure the US for being richer and more powerful than everyone else. etc.
They all want some of our pies, but don't want to share theirs usually.
At least it would be a group of (broadly) equal partners. So there's less chance of mass exodus from one to another for instance.

There wouldn't be a requirement for one or another country to rip up their la book to adopt the one used by the umbrella organisation, since we all operate on common law mostly.

I don't know about whether it could or should be opened up to others, maybe if they have aligned themselves to such an extent that they could just slip in seamlessly, then why not?

(I am aware it sounds a bit like an empire, though I am not advocating running round invading people here).

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
well nazi germani was an NWO... we just took it over... destroy the devil put satan in place..
today we call it "politic"

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It'd be easier to just make a new currency that isn't rigged.

It'd be easier to change the system here to allow actual voice for each person instead of the hundreds of years of fake representation we have been given.

...a fake frontman pretending to help you, while a few get rich and rig everything.

We can put stupid comments all over the internet, that's fine, but we can't make any decisions? That's left to someone else?

I don't want to, and was never asked to be "represented"

Look at this dips!^$ Trump.
Look at his actions and tell me he gaf.
Trumps IS the fake resistance.

"I'm smart for not paying taxes"
"Now, pay your taxes, here's a worthless temporary break"
"The corporations are permenant"

We don't need another gd rigged system ruling over us.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Is there a down side?

Yes, man with avatar of dude on bike wth arms held out, not to be trusted!

Would the rest of the world rise up and try to stop it happening because it would pretty much be untouchable once formed?

Yes, that is exactly what is happening right now although it will fail, the uprising that is... not the whole NWO thing.

edit on 14-12-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I get that, really I do.

I merely proposed this since, one way or another, we all seem to be getting dragged into supranational uber states that do nothing but seem to get on our nerves and I wondered if, maybe we were to go down this route it would be less painful all round.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

What's untrustworthy about that? Not as if you are on the back, is it?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Eh? What is wrong with avatar of flying, half speak, guy in trenchcoat with short-haired latex wearing girlfriend?

I AM OFFENDED!

At least mines can fly and wear sunglasses at same time biatch.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

I AM OFFENDED!

Then my work here is done

I will await the U2U off my fave moderator it's been too long

edit on 15pFri, 14 Dec 2018 17:22:15 -060020182018-12-14T17:22:15-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I AM OFFENDED!

Then my work here is done

I will await the U2U off my fave moderator it's been too long

How dare you take my quote out of context, I am so offended!

MOD chant activated...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

LMAO
*puts you in the box with DBC, Augustus and Cornish*

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Right on.

Unfortunatly, you can't blend everyone together with different qualities of life.

Look at Mexico. If you have ever been to Mexico, and not the fake tourist traps, you will understand.

The quality of life is not as good. The answer isn't dilute our quality of life, the answer is go help them raise theirs if it's important to you.

You can't have one world love until everyone has raised to the same quality of life, or you are dragging down thoss who have figured it out.

It'd be like me pulling up in front of a rich guys house and saying "lemme use your Lambo, after I use you hottub. Don't you care about the people?"

The nwo owg stooges want a worldwide slave economy.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

LMAO
*puts you in the box with DBC, Augustus and Cornish*

Resigned to nothing but a mere box, not even going to ask if its a cardboard box. Exactly the sort of elitist motorbiking thinking madman-isk offensive behaviour I am talking about

PS: I don't belong in a box with any of those members, not only would it smell grotesque, but I am nowhere near the Augustus league, im still being blackballed by the masons.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If you’re found not walking the dictated white line, not complying with the forever increasing rules, ordinances and regulations, then you could be in trouble.
Having been located and identified in the 5G network cloud, as a part of the "internet of things," you could be picked up from your smart device by patrolling enforcement officers....

No need for you to hand over your device.
The overseeing authorities from some central controlling location will have already known about the information on it together with a detailed profile on you,when this information was accessed by the authorities it was only for your own good, to "protect you,"especially from those "terrorists."

Propaganda by the government says: "if you’ve done nothing wrong then you’ve nothing to hide."

Forced vaccinations, submitting DNA records, micro-chipped pills… then what?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
... thought better of it...
edit on 14-12-2018 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

"How about this?
All the English speaking countries of the world forming a union?"

They already did that. It was called "The British Empire" It worked for a little while but fell apart after WWI.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join