It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Naslaa Rock, The Best Proof of Advanced Ancient Technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Greetings ATS, haven't posted anything in a few years, but I thought this was too good not to share.

While on my usual late night documentary viewing, I heard for the first time of a ancient megalith in Saudia Arabia called 'The Al-Naslaa rock formation' that literally consists of a very large (natural) rock that has seemingly been precision cut straight down the center, and balanced in a way that has maintained perfect uniform distance from the two pieces.

I'm posting from my mobile, so I can't offer any pictures for the thread, but I can paste a few links for everyone...

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

The content is relatively easy to find, however it seems to have really only taken to mainstream archaeology only recently, and is almost never talked about in the field of lost civilizations and ancient technology, which I find to be very hard to believe as the implications of this megalith are really quite astounding.

I honestly think it's impossible, if not incredibly improbable that a 'structure' like this could be a natural formation. This to me is clear evidence of advanced technology, that even the most avid debunker would find difficult to refute.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Rock can crack really straight, they have been doing that for thousands of years. It is a property of the rocks molecular bonds that can cause this. At the mine here, when they blast the stone, some of it breaks off in almost perfect cubes in one layer.

I have seen some things that do look like advanced technology. above what was supposed to exist at the time, was used to cut rocks. We do not know what technology was lost over the life of the earth, much of the tools could have been repurposed to make new tools.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Griffo515
There is a parallel crack just to the right of it which looks like if it went it would be as straight.
I'm calling it a natural formation, lots of straight fault lines in rocks, just unusual to have split this big boy stone in two.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Look up Waffle Rock, far more interesting.
By the way that is far from the only rock with a perfect slice - probably an ancient fault in the stone - through it, there is even a spherical rock/boulder on a beach cut neatly in two by a perfect slice that is also believed to have been an ancient natural seam in the rock, think what happen's when rock strata lain down over millions of years on the bottom of an ancient lake or sea get turned over time into stone then upheavals happen and they get turned on there side and somehow break apart along that seam which was weaker than the other seam's from which they were made up?.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
Cheers for the heads up about Waffle Rock, looks amazing, oh to be rich and fly over for a weekend to see that interesting bad boy rock!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Apparently before they built the reservoir there was some far more symmetrical pieces and the part they chose to display was as NATURAL looking as they could find, it is thought to be a natural formation but the similarity to metal grill imprint's is spectacular and I am happy to leave it there with Oopart's until I see a genuine natural formation in today's world being created by natural forces today.

edit on 10-12-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
I love threads like this, because I love geology and stones. My favourite is sedimentary and conglomerate rock, sandstones showing the history of millions of years of undersea conditions. Some years just fine sand, other years layers of pebbles and different rocks.

Cheers to the OP for posting the thread

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
As soon as I see the word proof in a title (which happens all to often on ATS) I know to regard the OP as not understanding or applying fundamental scientific methods. People who know the basic principles of scientifically based research, experimentation and testing understand that there is no such thing as proof. Only varying levels of probability and certainty based on the continuing development of evidence.

TL;DR: I will never take any research that claims "proof" of something seriously.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's just a rock. There are far more compelling megalithic sites around the world that show ancient technology. From Peru to Malaysia to Egypt and the Middle East there are hundreds of stone structures using stone that would be almost impossible for us to move today placed so tightly that you can't get a hair between them. Indeed, the stones look like they have been melted in place.

So the ancients had to have some sort of levitation technology and some sort of stone-forming technology, perhaps based on vibration--sonics--that could be the basis for both. It could not have been similar to OUR technology with electricity, internal combustion engines, and semi-conductors. It had to have been something completely different. But the fact remains that we have not found the source of that technology. We don't have a clue; we only have the results. And that leads to all kinds of speculation that has no basis in reality. It's just a guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It is of course, natural. Even if it is not natural, it is still natural.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

but maybe it's Natural ?

lol , looks to me that no amount of proof is enough to convince people of anything that isn't part of their believe systems...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Rather pedantic and missing the point.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
That was done with a laser. You're insane if you think otherwise.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Nope you are insane if you think a laser did that. check the vertical crack just waiting to fall parallel to the right of the main crack.
You have nothing.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It's not the rock of Horeb though, here is the one that probably is.

www.realdiscoveries.org...

Not directly related to the thread but to this stone that is similar but also very different indeed to that one.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

but maybe it's Natural ?

lol , looks to me that no amount of proof is enough to convince people of anything that isn't part of their believe systems...

That is a true statement.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Rather pedantic and missing the point.

I don't think so on either charge. The default for many on ATS is denial, but not the deny ignorance kind. It's the cool kid stance to take. I'm guilty of it myself on occasion, but I do try to entertain all possibilities, while not necessarily accepting any of them. Your post, by the way, I enjoyed reading.

Good to see you still adding to the mix.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: SR1TX

Nope you are insane if you think a laser did that. check the vertical crack just waiting to fall parallel to the right of the main crack.
You have nothing.

Second crack or not, I agree it wasn't laser-cut because a laser can't cut through rock like that.
The temperature differential would cause the rock to break. Not to mention the stone would be vitrified along the laser cut.

Harte

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

That's amazing. I'm with the guy in the second video.

This is not normal. Clearly, in the remote past, there were very advanced stone workers on a global level.

We are talking much more advanced than us when it comes to stonework and construction. To not say that implies other areas of sophistication beyond our current understanding in all fields is too cautious IMO.

edit on 12 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join