It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do use travel through time using wormholes?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: JohanikaDeVries

"Should I just go ahead and blatantly lay out what gravity and dark energy is?"

If you could indeed do so, i would be immensely grateful never mind hell of impressed, especially where dark energy is concerned and the relationship it has with gravity.

I Highly Doubt you could Handle the Neuron Interactions it would take to Calculate the Amount Yourself .

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Question - How can a Spacecraft Theoretically Survive Travel through a " Wormhole " Without the Force of Gravity Crushing it like a Tin Can Before it can Transverse it ? .....Hmm.....

That's an easy one now, since NASA began working on that problem using magneto shells. A strong enough magnetic field of equal or stronger force than the one you need protection from encapsulates the space craft.

(This image did actually come from NASA)

edit on 3-12-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hence the reason i require enlightenment on the subject.

I mean, the dude did after all offer, it would be poor form to indulge the chap, would it not?

And from my own perspective, i might learn something.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

*chuckle*

edit on 10/37/2598 by MotherMayEye because: just because

edit on 12/3/2018 by MotherMayEye because: just because

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

" A strong enough magnetic field of equal or stronger force than the one you need protection from encapsulates the space craft. "

How pray tell can such a Force be Generated to enable a Spacecraft to be Protected from said Effect ?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

You need a flux capacitor and 1.21 gigawatts of power.

1.21 gigawatts??? 1.21 gigawatts... Great Scott...

edit on 3-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" A strong enough magnetic field of equal or stronger force than the one you need protection from encapsulates the space craft. "

How pray tell can such a Force be Generated to enable a Spacecraft to be Protected from said Effect ?

Well it is something NASA and other companies have researched, and General Electric and other companies since the 60's have built compact fusion reactors and tested them, some have generated as much as half the output of the Grand Coulee Dam, except they never had a mission to use them (the real powerful ones), and those projects were cancelled. Those fusion reactors (the same technology that a hydrogen bomb is based on) have been successfully tested but never employed in any mission for anything, but not because they didn't work...

This isn't the fabled "cold fusion" either.
Those fusion reactors are also pretty compact in size (Like a semi-truck sized or smaller.). They could produce the energy needed to create a very powerful magneto shell in a space craft, plus propulsion for it as well.
What I am describing is already available technology wise.
Lockheed Martin
NASA magneto shells

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Ah great another one. Why don't all you time travels just go to a time were time travel exists? And though I think traveling through time through wormholes or time machines for a human is as feasible and likely as traveling through marmalade to get New Jersey would be for an elephant.

Well. I shall help you, though I do wish all you time travelers would learn to use the search function, all you answers would have been found by now and no need to make another thread on it. So I will tell you what I told the last one. What you need is to get yourself some hands on a either a turbo encabulator that or a retro encabulator, in your case the retro encabulator would do.

See here instructions on a basic one., or you can buy one of the market either way. Then all you would need to power it is about 4 double D batteries. Simple stuff, should get you back to whatever timeline you come from. But the search option is your friend.

edit on 11pmMondaypm032018f1pmMon, 03 Dec 2018 23:43:17 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: To many to's

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohanikaDeVries
I'm not here to talk about movies, I'm trying to get back to the future. I know the time travel has something to do with tounlling to a gate on the other side of a star.

It's easy to travel to the future.

Just wait.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Isn't that the real problem CERN is trying to solve by understanding how the same photon can be in 2 places at one time?

I heard that once.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Cern is like that million dollar study to find out if vaporizing pot gets you higher than combusting It. They could have just asked someone in the know instead of blowing a wad of cash.

A photon can't be in 2 places because a photon doesn't exist any more than hand a hertz or a watt or a decibel exists: it's a digital approximation of an analogue signal, like pulse code modulation.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Nice what does the pink car do, is that a real life transformer.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

No teleporters,

Sorry bud but we do have teleportation capabilities right now.

I can't stay here.

You are free to leave when ever you choose, all of us are.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

yep they made a time machine, they improved mk ultra, yet they have no use for them so they just stopped making and improving these things, honest they did, if u believe that you will believe anything.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

you deserve to stay stuck here in the past in HELL! , imagine turning in your own parents!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Should I just go ahead and blatantly lay out what gravity and dark energy is?"

If you could indeed do so, i would be immensely grateful never mind hell of impressed, especially where dark energy is concerned and the relationship it has with gravity.

Well before he jumps in with his future knowledge about gravity and dark matter!

My opinion on this is that , Dark matter is all the matter in the universe which has yet to be manifested by consciousness!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I keep forgetting that people back then had a stronger range of emotion and empathy. Most of that, natural selection weeded that out a few generations ago, in the dark ages, when empathic people were mostly unable to function due to their surroundings only the strong survived.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Sorry dude, you're out of luck. The only wormhole time travel device on earth was just recently used by another time traveler. He was a technician too, but he worked at the Unity Mental Health Psychiatric Unit on Coruscant, when he accidentally slid into a magnetic field lined garbage chute, while taking a smoke break. He was told by a friend on earth, who was a former nurse at Project Moonshadow, in the Mars Defense Force, that the only time travel device on earth was at the White House. Supposedly, an aid to Hillary Clinton stole it, because Hillary wanted to travel to the future for a chance to run for president of the Intergalactic Pleiadian Council, since she saw no chance of winning the presidency here on earth. She kept the device mounted on her back, just in case she needed to quickly escape prosecution and arrest by the DOJ. The technician from Coruscant was able to steal it from Hillary, when she took it off to go to the ladies room at one of her book signing events. He used it to get back to his world. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Oh so the conditioning i did to remove my emotions from the equation when times get tough was the correct thing to do then. You simply cant react in a violent or dangerous situation and still have room for emotions. If indeed this dark age you speak of is to come. Though I'm still waiting for your picture ? I want to believe you dude but you gotta give us something of substance that proves what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Sounds like the ones proposed back in the 50/60s that would allegedly be the size of a basketball.

Quite the difference between a fusion nuclear bomb and a reactor, one being built to reflect and then release the destructive force of fusion and the other being envisaged to initiate and maintain the process.

Magnetic confinement is the real issue where fusion reactors are concerned but there would be other significant material science concerns to address before we are able to build a fusion reactor of the size you describe which would need to be also overcome.

At least that's my understanding where fusion reactors are concerned.
edit on 4-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join