It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a "victim"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Putting ‘migrants’ in peril in a bid to score political points.

Funny how those people who do that are openly defended by mindless liberals.

Faux outrage. What a great look.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I know right how anyone can keep up with your staggering wit and superior intelligence..

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Yeah that made sense. Not. Try proof reading before you post. Especially when it’s your ‘intelligence’ that seems to be in question.

I wonder why these ‘aggressors’ thought they could simply sneak across the border and ‘boom’, become Americans???? Republicans must have given them that idea.

But the funny part is, they ain’t getting in. And that does NOT make them victims.
edit on 29 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

They were victims long before they were repelled at the border.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No they weren’t. Of what?

And if they were (they weren’t) how does that make it Canada’s problem? Why does Australia have to suddenly fork out for their welfare for generations to come? Why does Nigeria have to open their borders?

You were born where you were born. If you don’t like it you don’t automatically get to cross into the country of your choice and demand they give you free board.

Now, if these people APPLIED for citizenship, asylum or entry, that’s a different story. But rushing the border?

That’s aggression. That’s illegal immigration. Hardly the actions of anyone ‘claiming’ victim hood. Get in line and wait in line, like everybody else.

And any APPLICATION of citizenship can be denied. And even THAT, would not make them victims.

Every country on earth has immigration laws. Every single one. It’s not fair that the United States has to ignore theirs to appease others.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Of what, like really? You work it out, oh that's right you're a psychopath that lacks empathy and no matter how many times it's explained would still not get it..

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Of what, like really? You work it out, oh that's right you're a psychopath that lacks empathy and no matter how many times it's explained would still not get it..

You’re claiming that a victim of child rape should be excused for raping people. Because they were already a victim.

Moronic at best.

They’re not victims at all, they’re freeloaders. Very very close to 100% working age males travelling alone. Yeah, real victims.

“You work it out”, ha ha haaa. Good sidestep. You are talking out of a hole that cnn regularly fills.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

You’re claiming that a victim of child rape should be excused for raping people. Because they were already a victim.

Moronic at best.

They’re not victims at all, they’re freeloaders.

Is this some kind of bizarre conversation you are having with yourself in your head, why are you talking about raping children and WTF does it have to do with migrants fleeing oppression....

edit on 29-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Moronic at best.

They’re not victims at all, they’re freeloaders.

Is this some kind of bizarre conversation you are having with yourself in your head, why are you talking about raping children and WTF does it have to do with migrants fleeing oppression....

Read through your own logic. “These victims of a previous life are allowed to aggressively assault our border and that’s ok because they were already victims”.

I though you might have the intellect to see the comparison.

I thought wrong

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

It just doesn't make any sense, we're talking about people fleeing their homes because where they lived was too dangerous for them..

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

You seem to read up until the end of the first sentence of any post and then reply to it. Maybe that’s where you’re having trouble.

Do you know what ‘comparison’ means? It means ‘not literal’ for a start.

And were talking about ‘what is a victim’. You seem to think if someone is a victim then they are exempt from all laws and can be allowed to attack people.

Which is wrong. If they do that, they’re aggressors. Just like the migrants.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Did it also confuse you when I asked about Canada, Australia and Nigeria? Because we were talking about the USA?

Or did you not read that far? Again?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I find it hard, you are so many moves ahead of me and you play in 4d ,it's just all too much for my puny intellect.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

edit on 29-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: double trouble

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

No sheet.

I notice that about you . As do others no doubt.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I bow to your superior IQ and incredible foresight.
edit on 29-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The person that initiated the non-consensual contact is the aggressor and the person that reacts to that aggressor is technically the victim. If not for the foreign invasion of the border stormers no conflict would have occurred in the first place making the United States the victim and these fool invaders the perpetrators.

I do not have any sympathy for them. Zero, nada and zilch.
edit on 2018/11/29 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I would hope you would care deeply for your children as I do mine, my empathy is on display, I don't like seeing people that are already so down and out being trodden on. As far as I'm concerned using migrants in peril as an excuse to score political points is sub human, I'm ashamed to be part of the human race when I see this crap unfold.

When Mexico offered them jobs and homes, and they declined in favor of hope to storm the border, did that change anything, or are you still clinging to their plight? Every day, honest people try to enter the country legally, and now they have to wait longer to have their cases heard, due to these "me firsters" jumping the line. Where I come from, that would get you and ass whippin from the line.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You are a victim of your own shortcomings.

Wow, don't you think that's a little inconsistent with your other words...

my empathy is on display, I don't like seeing people that are already so down and out being trodden on.

Oh well, I guess I can quote you again...

I'm ashamed to be part of the human race when I see this crap unfold.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I am a "victim" because I don't have the million dollars which is inside that bank vault.

And I am even more of a "victim" if something happens to me when I attempt to get the money inside that vault.

Seems pretty cut and dried to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join