It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrible Nightmare turns into Psychic experience?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

A 20 hour trip to spend 15 minutes with someone like that, to me, is worth it. 15 minutes, in the end, is a lifetime. That 15 minutes you get, will last longer than that 20 hour flight, in your mind, in your heart, in all. I know many wretched people, some who are family, I will not ever let them be alone when calling out no matter if I only have to be there for 15 minutes, it last a lifetime. Do you really want to end with this in your heart & those thoughts in your mind? If you do, let me ask you this, does that not make a you a better person than her? Think about that. 15 minutes & a clear conscious follows. I wait to say this because it has been eating at you. 15 minutes, that is it. You might stay for longer or shorter & just get a hug, either way, it will be worth it.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

A 20 hour trip to spend 15 minutes with someone like that, to me, is worth it. 15 minutes, in the end, is a lifetime. That 15 minutes you get, will last longer than that 20 hour flight, in your mind, in your heart, in all. I know many wretched people, some who are family, I will not ever let them be alone when calling out no matter if I only have to be there for 15 minutes, it last a lifetime. Do you really want to end with this in your heart & those thoughts in your mind? If you do, let me ask you this, does that not make a you a better person than her? Think about that. 15 minutes & a clear conscious follows. I wait to say this because it has been eating at you. 15 minutes, that is it. You might stay for longer or shorter & just get a hug, either way, it will be worth it.

I had a friend that was majorly abused by his father. When his dad was on his deathbed my friend went to go see him and whispered in his dads ear "I don't forgive you". Sorry, I'm not going to be that person.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I do not care either way, no offence. I will say this though, no need for apologies, forgiveness, make right, anything like that. A hug, sitting there just listening to what you believe is bull#, for 15 minutes, than saying I love you goodbye whether only you feel it out of the two. How hard is that? Hard af. Totally worth it though. Like I said, I do not care, you have no idea what it feels like to 24/7 feel the 'experiance' you felt, evertime, you would rather of seen them before the accident or whatevs or even worse their deathbed at a funeral you can not go to because of how you are to kool for bad people. God says forgive & forget, not chill with assholes for your whole life. 15 minutes & 1,500$. Nothing to being the bigger person who can live with themself, money means nothing to what you probably keep thinking of because of your phycic cherry & possible more periodical phych exp. that may happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

God and angels can do just about anything. From premonition to things like what you've described.

My wife was visited by her grandmother in a dream the night she died. My wife was about 10 years old at the time.
When her mother came to break the news to her she said: I know, grandma died, I saw her last night.
This is the account given by both my wife and my mother in law. My wife still vividly remembers the dream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join