It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Loomer Permanently Suspended From Twitter, For criticizing Sharia law.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I appreciate all the replies to my comment, it shows that a lot of people see me going against the grain around here, which is a good thing. The mob is here shouting me down. Thanks.

Either way, CNN is propaganda pretty much all the time, I've never said otherwise. They are the media arm of the government and I don't trust them or their motives at all so it's strange that you would assume that I liked them in any way. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy, regardless of what extreme you lie on. This is pretty much a right wing blog these days with the majority of traffic accumulating in certain specific thread types, the right wing variety. I could easily make the same argument against the other side as well but I'd be preaching to ther choir around here so I address the predominate mindset on these boards.
edit on 11/22/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Trueman

I appreciate all the replies to my comment, it shows that a lot of people see me going against the grain around here, which is a good thing. The mob is here shouting me down. Thanks.

Either way, CNN is propaganda pretty much all the time, I've never said otherwise. They are the media arm of the government and I don't trust them or their motives at all so it's strange that you would assume that I liked them in any way. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy, regardless of what extreme you lie on. This is pretty much a right wing blog these days with the majority of traffic accumulating in certain specific thread types, the right wing variety. I could easily make the same argument against the other side as well but I'd be preaching to ther choir around here so I address the predominate mindset on these boards.

“Though they are quick to put others down, unhealthy narcissists view themselves in absolutely positive terms.”

—Daniel Goleman

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I would just as soon he implement streaming TV like service on whitehouse.gov to let us know in more depth what his thoughts are than just 140 characters. It would be unfiltered President and the msm would have to watch the channel for clips and to comment on it. Great way to completely bypass the biased, filtered msm and communicate directly to the people.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
I don't have a problem with them banning users that post what it considered offensive or hate speech.

The problem is that some kinds of hate is tolerated, say against whites, Christians, conservatives, Trump, Trump supporters etc.

They need to be more evenhanded.

I'm currently banned from Facebook for saying that Trump supporters are white trash.

edit on 22-11-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yet here she is all over this website being discussed and her words being heard. She has hardly been silenced, if anything this will make her voice heard louder.

Faux outrage. The same could easily apply to the left on any number of issues including this one.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Good quote to describe these boards for the past year or two. Just because I reject your version of truth does not mean I am automatically part of the opposing tribe nor that I am better than anyone else.
edit on 11/22/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Yet here she is all over this website being discussed and her words being heard. She has hardly been silenced, if anything this will make her voice heard louder.

Faux outrage. The same could easily apply to the left on any number of issues including this one.

With all do respect to ATS, we're talking about Twitter here, which is vastly larger in scope and users.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yikes, hate speech. This is the world the anti-Trump movement created, and now you have to lie in it.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I'm currently banned from Facebook for saying that Trump supporters are white trash.

I am totally offended them social media nazis have censored you like that. I ain't joking. White Trash is a generalized stereotype but I damn sure defend your right to call me that.

Rare that they censored a lefty though.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The sad thing is, that video is correct.
All men, not just the “white privileged” men, are under attack from all angles.

I’m just happy I’m not in the states any more because it seems even worse there.
Guys can’t even go to the men’s bathroom without someone acting offended about it.
It’s a weird time to be alive.
In Canada, well my small city, it’s almost like you can feel something different in the air.

Like the pot is just about to start boiling over.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I am totally offended them social media nazis have censored you like that. I ain't joking. White Trash is a generalized stereotype but I damn sure defend your right to call me that.

I'm rarely serious about it. I like everyone, it's just fun to ruffle some feathers on occasion. I have 3 accounts and get banned constantly for similar things. It's mostly a matter of how many snowflakes hit the report button.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Jesus for real?

I wilfully call myself white trash.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
It wasn't too long ago that homosexuals and women were oppressed in Christian majority nations...Hell, christians in Russia still oppress too.

You can't bundle all muslims into the same coin. Many muslims don't practice extremes traditions.

I think the main issue is that muslims get stereotyped as hardcore religious nuts. All religions were like this and it just takes social growth for it to change.

No, not even close.

No Christian country EVER engaged in FGM, Burkhas or officially sanctioned "marriage" of a six year old to a 50+year old "prophet", who engages in theft, execution of political opponents, mass murder and rape.

Every single majority muslim nation is a nation no Westerner/Asian/normal person aspires to migrate to on a permanent basis - they ALL share various levels of poor living/law conditions ( not referring to material needs) and levels of democracy far removed from normal nation, assuming there is democracy at all

That is the sad REALITY of muslim nations, as opposed to leftist made-up fantasy
edit on 22-11-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

There's no conspiracy against right wing "activists" or # talkers on social media. They'll ban anyone who gets reported by anyone for anything if they decide it's too offensive. That's if their bots don't automaticly detect it.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

There's no conspiracy against right wing "activists" or # talkers on social media. They'll ban anyone who gets reported by anyone for anything if they decide it's too offensive. That's if their bots don't automaticly detect it.

Exactly, it's a business, a business that only cares about the bottom line. People that think it's a big conspiracy to silence their political views aren't looking at the whole picture.
edit on 22-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Every single thing she said in her tweet is 100% true and factual.

No wonder the Libs want her banned.

Omar Ilhan IS anti-Jewish. That’s a fact.

Hitler was anti Jewish, imagine getting banned for stating that fact.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just the overlords banning any real form of journalism. Fake journalism can say whatever they want as long as its in the script. Anything off the script is hate speech and people are casted out. Any factual journalism not following the narritive is now banned.

see how that works.

Loomer is a hero BTW. She is a true journalist and doesnt give a rip. Gutsy woman who gets right in the face of these crooks and asks them direct questions. No fear journalism that legends are made from in that field. Many like her have ended up dead.

link   

Meanwhile Trump supporters on here act like they'd celebrate the day that the media is banned from the White House except for Fox News, Breitbart and the like.

If you guys are so angry about this then why not petition the president to close his account in protest? Oh, that's right, Twitter is your direct connection to Trump outside of the media, silly me for thinking y'all would be consistent in your faux outrage.

Wow, look who decided to dip his toe to the ground on one side of the fence.

If the shoe were on the other foot..

link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Exactly, it's a business, a business that only cares about the bottom line. People that think it's a big conspiracy to silence their political views aren't looking at the whole picture.

Ah, the same tired argument again.

Tell me, does this apply to ISPs as well?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Not true.

Try and report anyone that says "White people need to die", or try and report Louis Farrakhan.. Dollars to donuts you'll ether get silence, or an automated message saying they didn't find anything that broke T&C.
edit on 22-11-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join