It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you catch it? obama admits he wasn't a legitimate president.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Very first 20 seconds of the video. This is an admission of his fraudulent presidency.

He admits it.

Ask yourself this, how do you address this without tearing the US apart?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

No

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I didnt catch it. Right video?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
"When you're President - or when you through the experience of being President."
I agree it's a very odd choice of phrase.
My opinion is still the same ever since Loretta Fuddy released the layered birth certificate.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
"When you're President - or when you through the experience of being President."
I agree it's a very odd choice of phrase.
My opinion is still the same ever since Loretta Fuddy released the layered birth certificate.

I thought he was just saying that because he is not president anymore.

But what do I know lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I don't like Obama but I can't see what you mean.

edit on 22-11-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Screw Thanksgiving!

Let's start that civil war today!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

" Here's the interesting thing when you're President , or when you go through the experience of being President ( pause for laugh) "

I think he means the current President is going through the experience of being President , not actually being President... hence the pause for a laugh from those who get it.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

" Here's the interesting thing when you're President , or when you go through the experience of being President ( pause for laugh) "

I think he means the current President is going through the experience of being President , not actually being President... hence the pause for a laugh from those who get it.

maybe he should just STFU like every other previous POTUS EVER.

But since he is the children champion you cheer him for acting like a petulant child.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What is odd about proper English?

He was president. He is no longer president. He was speaking about his experience he went through as president. Where is the confusion?

To the OP, despite your total fail, what does it matter where he was born? I don't care if he was born on the dark side of the moon. His mother is a US citizen and that makes Obama a birthright citizen; regardless of his birth location (which is Hawaii for you deplorable dimwits)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why does it matter now? |t's too late to remove him from office. The laws he passed and other decisions that he made would not be nullified retrospectively. It's a dead issue.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
IMHO, I can only infer that Obama was referring to himself when he stated, "When you are president or you go through the experience of being president", that his eye movements, or lack there of, indicated to me that he was talking about his presidency.

However, the audience seemed to think he was speaking of someone else, perhaps President Trump?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
We know his wife wasnt a legitimate "WOMAN".

edit on 22-11-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

LOL...Big back hole Mike

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What is odd about proper English?

He was president. He is no longer president. He was speaking about his experience he went through as president. Where is the confusion?

To the OP, despite your total fail, what does it matter where he was born? I don't care if he was born on the dark side of the moon. His mother is a US citizen and that makes Obama a birthright citizen; regardless of his birth location (which is Hawaii for you deplorable dimwits)

Is ‘Cowpokes’ proper English? God forbid ‘Redskins’ being proper English...us Native Americans are gonna rally around a native Texan and make a game of it today — McCoy’s last win was in Jerry’s World and he does it again today.

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

*I know it will hurt, but do you really want ‘the ginger clapper’ as HC beyond week 17? If the Cowpokes win today, y’all are stuck with him for at least another season; losing today expedites Garrett’s exist and that’s a win for Cowpokes’ fans and I say that as a ‘Skins season ticket-holder.

Oh, and you’re spot-on in your reply to the OP. See even ‘enemies’ can agree, when logic, rationale, and common sense are employed.

And an early Merry Christmas 🎄...hopefully a Garrett firing will be your early present 🎁

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Very first 20 seconds of the video. This is an admission of his fraudulent presidency.

He admits it.

All I hear is him differentiating the act of being president from the experience of being president.

Which makes sense.

edit on 22-11-2018 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

But since he is the children champion you cheer him for acting like a petulant child.

I'm confused , are you talking about Obama or Trump there ?
Petulant child is a perfect description for the current incumbent's twitter rants.... no ?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

He admits it.

It’s easy, take a page from the liberal playbook and simply write him out of history. Just like the liberals are doing the civil war leaders of the south. In two generations no one will know who Barack Obama was.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I actually agree with what he is saying, the people running things are no smarter than you and I , the problem with how obama is saying it is that he is saying he is the only smart one and all the people he had to deal with were not. Also, he says everything you need to learn you learned from Dr. Seuss? I thought we were told by that moron liberal librarian that Dr. Seuss was an evil racist and that is why she turned down the Dr. Seuss books from Melania, now we have the liberal messiah saying Dr. Seuss is who we should learn from?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So he’s basically calling Trump a joke on the world stage. Funny how you guys cry all day about Trump doing this same thing because it’s an embarrassment to the country. But when it’s Obama doing the same it’s cheered by those same people. Just another day on ATS. By the way Happy Thanksgiving!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join