It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censorship and Gaslighting: Meet Jonathan Yaniv

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I'm not making fun... Just pointing out the ridiculousness.

Yes, our understanding of gender is changing. Whereas at one time we thought we could define people by their genitals, we now know better. As we've learned about chromosomes and hormones and the endocrine and reproductive systems, we have also learned that every single one of us has both male and female attributes in various ratios and percentages. We have learned that each and every one of us is a unique and amazing combination of our physical/mental/emotional/spiritual factors for one glorious whole... The sum total of nature and nurture.

We have learned that our bits and parts alone do not and cannot define us... Our gender is determined by our genitalia. Nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

A star for that post

We shouldn't let the most ridiculous stories determine how we see reality

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Thank you.

Agreed.

And I'm going to leave it on that high note

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Try saying that to Jonathan.

He identifies as a woman, so in his mind he has female genetalia. That's all that matters. Not facts or biology.

Or are you Transphobic?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Annee

Try saying that to Jonathan.

He identifies as a woman, so in his mind he has female genetalia. That's all that matters. Not facts or biology.

Or are you Transphobic?

I independently researched him.

I find the relatively new science of brain scans fascinating.

Science more and more "believe" our brains have more to do with who we are and what we think.

I am aware of the whole spectrum of transgender.

I'm just not going there.

I'm sticking to the physical aspect of waxing physical male genitalia.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Unfortunately the left will never relent on this. Just like they won't relent on the FACT that there are millions of women, and girls who have been raped by "biological males," and they are being FORCED to share the ladies room and ladies locker rooms with "biological males." But nobody in the left seems to care that the majority of people are not part of the LGBTO+ movement. If people disagree with a lifestyle, not out of hatred by just out of having a different opinion, why do the majority have to be FORCED not just to accept the LGBTO+ community, but to endorse their lifestyle even if you disagree with it?

As another example, if someone believes that promiscuity is wrong, why would they have to be FORCED to promote promiscuity?

People are individuals, and as such we all have our own beliefs, which should be respected. But our beliefs shouldn't be FORCED on others. But the majority of the left seems to be forgetting this fact.

edit on 20-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I have nothing against people of other races doing whatever Phage , But every advert now seems to be cool if it has a mixed couple in it and i do mean every advert .

Why do you think the television is called Programming

Our commercials reflect what we wish for - this is how they sell you stuff. It is programming, just not the kind you think it is

Who in the hell wishes for a mixing of races ! say for example i am a ardent racist / i am not

do i not have a right to watch television without being subjected to images that trigger me , see how this game works .

I actually refuse to watch adverts on television and only spend maybe 1 hour per day viewing the piece of furniture in the corner or the DEVIL BOX as my old grandad? called it .

Now i know why !!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join