It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censorship and Gaslighting: Meet Jonathan Yaniv

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am livid. Absolutely infuriated. This is Trans Activist gaslighting on steroids... And women and girls are the true victims.

Jonathan Yaniv is a Canadian man who self-identifies as a woman. He has filed 16 formal complaints against 16 "transphobic" women who declined to wax his genitals. Potential payout for Mr Yaniv is $35,000 per complaint... $570,000. Each woman is facing $20,000 to $30,000 in legal fees to fight the complaint -- IF THEY CAN FIND AN ATTORNEY WILLING TO DEFEND THEM and suffer the wrath of the Trans Activist bullies.

16 Vancouver women facing human rights complaints for refusing to wax transgender woman’s male genitalia

Jonathan Yaniv also enjoys frequenting chat rooms with young girls with his sick and perverted LARP as a Trans... Some examples shared by a few of these girls:

If there's like 30 girls in the change room, how many of them would you say are out there changing freely with their v***** and t*** out?

Just normal girl talk, right?

What can I say or do in the changing room to"Bond" with these other girls? The restroom I've mastered to some degree asking for pads/tampons and complimenting makeup and sh**."

So Mr Yaniv has "mastered" the ladies room. He even wants to be helpful:

If she wants a tampon, though, should I give her one and instruct her on how to use it?

And what would I tell her?
Like, would I go into the stall with her and help her? that sounds so weird.

Weird? Ya think???

You can see screenshots of these messages and much more here: archive.is...://www.yogile.com/pedojyaniv

(ETA: My apologies that I cannot get the link to format correctly. Here is the whole address: https: //archive.is/20181109083015/www.yogile... . com/pedojyaniv )

But don't be surprised if it's scrubbed soon... Because not only does the Canadian laws protect the truth about this sick and perverted creature, so is the internet protecting him.

WordPress has banned GenderTrenderGenderTrender for reporting the truth about Jonathan Yaniv:

gendertrender.wordpress.com is no longer available.
This blog has been archived or suspended in accordance with our Terms of Service.
For more information and to contact us please read this support document.

WordPress.com

Mumsnet removed the thread posted:

thread deleted
Message from MNHQ: Thanks to all who contributed, but we've had a number of reports about this thread and the legal issues that it raises.

As far as we can see, other online publications (including the Spectator in the UK) are respecting the Canadian court's request to refer to the person concerned as JY. As it's not feasible to edit so much of the thread, we've taken it down.

This is the gaslighting and censorship we're up against... "We're not forcing perverts into the ladies room"... "There's no evidence that trans identifying men are predators" -- only because the law and media protect the guilty.

Okay. I can't change what others do. But I can do my part to make sure the truth is available for those seeking the truth. Especially for the good people in Canada, who are being treatedlike mushrooms: kept in the dark and fed sh**. They deserve better. We all deserve better.

We all deserve the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And no one deserves to be gaslighted or bullied or silenced.
edit on 18-11-2018 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm not getting how their chat room conversations have anything to do with their lawsuits. Do you have a link for more info on the lawsuit?

edit on 18-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Ha,

I have some hot wax for him... yeah, it is a him regardless of what insane people think.

When it comes to male / female, Him or Her, Guy or Girl, it is whatever chromosomes you have or if you have an in or out organ.

This is fact in 99%+ of nature.
edit on 18-11-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm not getting how their chat room conversations have anything to do with their lawsuits.

Well then you must be wondering why Mumsnet and WordPress would find it necessary and appropriate to remove the vile truth about Mr Yaniv... If it's no big deal, then no one would go to the trouble.

However, in the real world, folks understand that these are the words and actions of a perverted predator who threatens the safety of women and girls... Including any woman that might agree to wax his male genitalia. But he is protected while his potential victims are persecuted.

Do you have a link for more info on the lawsuit?

It's in the OP. Just look for the bold blue letters.
edit on 18-11-2018 by Boadicea because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When it comes to male / female, Him or Her, Guy or Girl, it is whatever chromosomes you have or if you have an in or out organ.

Exactly. In or out -- nothing more and nothing less. The definitions for male and female and man and woman were well established and understood based upon our anatomy... Or sex organs. Long before we even knew about chromosomes or hormones or other internal physiological/biological realities.

And that's all male and female mean. No one can be defined by their sex organs. No one can "live as" anyone but themselves.

It is what it is.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Well then you must be wondering why Mumsnet and WordPress would find it necessary and appropriate to remove the vile truth about Mr Yaniv... If it's no big deal, then no one would go to the trouble.

Well, first of all, thanks for fixing your OP and making the bolded letter into an actual link. However, none of your other links either work or lead me to see the content of the conversations, which you think are a such a big deal. I have no way of knowing whether the thread was removed because of the content of the replies or the content of what Yaniv actually posted. However, I still fail to see what their chat room posting history has to do with their lawsuit.

I'm not saying this person isn't a litigious asshole, but as you said in your OP, they're a Trans Activist, and they're looking for a legal fight.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Actually, I didn't edit the first link, only the second. Well, I tried anyway.

For the screenshots, copy and paste the following into the address bar, remove the spaces after "https:" and "yogile.", and you're good to go:

https: //archive.is/20181109083015/https:
//www.yogile. com/pedojyaniv
edit on 18-11-2018 by Boadicea because: Correct link... Is it coincidence that I'm having so much trouble posting this link???

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is why progressives are losing so much support, god knows why they choose to give these issues a significant part of their political platform.
By forcing LGBT issues down our throats and defending behaviors like those of the individual above does them(ordinary LGBT people)a major disservice by alienating potential supporters.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure public opinion is about to shift against this kind of extreme acceptance, if it's any comfort; people like Yaniv, by their behavior, are going to make the public understand that trans women aren't identical to women. I guess he doesn't even use a female name, so it's hard to understand why it'd be wrong to call him "he". And I normally choose to call people she if they prefer that, or he.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
This is why progressives are losing so much support, god knows why they choose to give these issues a significant part of their political platform.
By forcing LGBT issues down our throats and defending behaviors like those of the individual above does them(ordinary LGBT people)a major disservice by alienating potential supporters.

You're 100% correct -- perhaps more than you know.

This Trans Activism is even alienating their liberal allies -- specifically within the Lesbian and Feminist communities who object to women's issues being usurped by trans "women" issues. Because talking about issues that affect real women is "exclusive" to trans "women".

They even have a name for such awful women: TERFs... And a charming meme: "Punch a TERF".

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The women are obviously racist Nazi's who are haters and gender-normative.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
I'm pretty sure public opinion is about to shift against this kind of extreme acceptance, if it's any comfort; people like Yaniv, by their behavior, are going to make the public understand that trans women aren't identical to women.

I think you're right about that -- but they have to know first! And that's why the Trans Activists depend on the lies and censorship and gaslighting.

I guess he doesn't even use a female name, so it's hard to understand why it'd be wrong to call him "he". And I normally choose to call people she if they prefer that, or he.

As I understand it, he continues to use his given male name for business, and his trans name -- Jessica -- for these purposes. I believe there were other aliases, but those links were removed.

There was a time when I would have happily used preferred pronouns... But not now that I know and understand that using female pronouns is a source of sexual arousal for many/most men who identify as female, and I refuse to role play in any man's sex fantasy.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The women are obviously racist Nazi's who are haters and gender-normative.

Obviously. Sexist too!

How dare they???

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I think that's fair, I don't think calling anyone "he" is an insult; well it can be, but I think you have the right, and good reason.

And I actually knew about the other name, lol. Every now and then I like to go argue with TERF's on the internet. Most of them are reasonable people, I agree with a lot of their points, especially that women are not the same as trans women or trans identified males, or whatever you prefer to call it. And clearly if you have a male sex organ you shouldn't be allowed to demand that some woman has to wax it, or that young girls should talk to you about their periods.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Signs of the times I guess. Here I thought Sodom and Gomorrah were someone's active imaginations telling morality tales. If it's happening now maybe it did happen back then.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thread on Reddit regarding the banning of GenderTrender by WordPress with a statement from Gallus Mag who investigated, compiled and posted the data on Mr Yaniv:

Statement:

by Gallus Mag of GenderTrender

WordPress.com pulled the plug on GenderTrender, TransgenderTropes101, RadfemReview, etc. on Friday November 16. I was notified via email by “Sal P.” of Automattic, the company that administers WordPress.com. He stated:

Hello,

We received a report regarding the publication of private/personal information on your blogs. Specifically, the malicious publication of private details of a person’s gender identity.

Publishing this type of content is forbidden by our Terms of Service, and as such your account has been suspended.

If you would like to continue publishing this type of information, you are free to export your content, and move it to a more appropriate WordPress host

To download your content and take it elsewhere, you can use the export tool below for a limited time:”

Presumably the “malicious publication of private details of a person’s gender identity” referred to Jonathan Yaniv, the subject of my final post on November 8. Since that post, Mr. Yaniv has been successful at using false DMCA requests to remove public information about himself from the internet (see Twitter and Facebook)....

There's more at the link.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Osirisvset

You're 100% correct -- perhaps more than you know.

This Trans Activism is even alienating their liberal allies -- specifically within the Lesbian and Feminist communities who object to women's issues being usurped by trans "women" issues. Because talking about issues that affect real women is "exclusive" to trans "women".

They even have a name for such awful women: TERFs... And a charming meme: "Punch a TERF".

I'm sure there are many law abiding, normal gay people that find Mr Yaniv behaviour abhorrent and shudder about what its doing to their cause.
They also need to examine thier own impact as well.
As I try to tell people, its their right to be gay just as its another's equal right not to be comfortable with what they do.
No one can be forced to accept something overnight, especially for fear of litigation, that they have spent a lifetime believing is wrong. Give them time(and space!)to process it all.
Personally as a teenager I was a pretty staunch homophobe, as I grew older over the years I met many lovely gay and lesbian people and realised they are ordinary, good people and have been good mates with several of them.
They just love differently.
Still I've never really understood why they need to make their sexuality such a major part of their identity.
I also find it frustrating that anyone who expresses distaste for the actual physical act of gay sex is labelled homophobic, I don't like the thought of fat, old, hairy(sorry DB!)etc etc people doing the nasty either but it doesn't mean I hate them.
Much of the time i feel it is a visceral response rather than an intellectual one so really can't be helped or changed, it is what it is.
To prosecute this response as a hate crime or whatever to me is the act I find morally wrong. If someone doesn't want to bake you a cake there are plenty that will, personally I wouldn't want their cake anyway!
The more one is pushed the more they push back.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Every now and then I like to go argue with TERF's on the internet. Most of them are reasonable people, I agree with a lot of their points, especially that women are not the same as trans women or trans identified males, or whatever you prefer to call it.

My heart really goes out to the TERFs. They can be more than a little defiant and even militant, but no more than the Trans Activists, so I understand their defensiveness. And a feeling of betrayal. These are women who were initially very supportive of the "T" -- until they started crossing lines that never should have been crossed.

And every time it comes back to the so-called autogynephiles; the heterosexual crossdressers. Many folks more knowledgeable than I about trans issues make a clear distinction between these guys and the homosexual men who are more "feminine" in nature and essence. But those making the rules refuse to do the same. And refuse to admit the danger many of them pose to women and girls in women's spaces.

And clearly if you have a male sex organ you shouldn't be allowed to demand that some woman has to wax it, or that young girls should talk to you about their periods.

Definitely -- thank you! We can respect and protect the rights of trans people without trampling the rights of others, and specifically women and girls to be safe.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Signs of the times I guess. Here I thought Sodom and Gomorrah were someone's active imaginations telling morality tales. If it's happening now maybe it did happen back then.

I've always thought the moral of Sodom and Gomorrah was more about consent than anything else... First the mobs demand to rape the visitor, and then the father offering his daughter to the mob -- somehow I don't think she was volunteering!

Seems to me that the Trans Activists can be likened to the mob, and our girls and women as the daughter... the sacrifice to the mob.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

I'm sure there are many law abiding, normal gay people that find Mr Yaniv behaviour abhorrent and shudder about what its doing to their cause. 
They also need to examine thier own impact as well. 

It's important to note that trans is not necessarily gay. In fact, the LGB community has been harmed and divided by the Trans Activists. There have been calls to remove the "T" from LGBT, and then calls to remove the "L". Lesbians especially have been bullied and battered by Trans Activists.

I don't like the thought of fat, old, hairy(sorry DB!)etc etc people doing the nasty either...

I'm with you! I don't want to know about anyone else's sexuality/sex life. None of my business!!! I don't even like watching kissing on TV...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join