It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sam Osmanagich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
New Bosnian pyramids Video out. Sam explaining his life and more he is a good guy. I intended to visit this interesting site to capture some positive energy. I have been afflicted with ALS since November of 2017 and am confined indoors with failing legs weak arms and a goddamn broken voice. I need some of that energy beamed in ha or to visit in my dreams and awaken cured I wish. Worth the watch maybe ? Take care all..

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have met Sam and even sat in the bar with him and talked to him at a conference. Neither of us was drinking alcohol though. He is a real nice guy. I got to make time to watch his new video, the organization I belong to posted it on Facebook today. I know a few people who went and spent some time in Bosnia, they really liked it there. He hasn't been able to make it to the conferences for a few years now.

Energy flow that heals is not only found at the pyramids, Hills actually channel energy and so to those fancy old churches. That kind of healing energy is also found near some streams and sometimes waterfalls. Not all natural things work correctly though. Usually the working pyramids were built over holy sites where energy flowed between the earth and sky. Underground aquifers or rivers create some of the things you need, it is also present at where the rivers start, water coming out of the earth in springs can increase this energy. Did a lot of research on this and it does have a legit basis, but many of the areas touted as healing are nothing but scams. The water under the Egyptian pyramids is depleted so they do not work anymore.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

You're in my prayers. May God bless you with healing.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Any chance you could give a brief synopsis of the video? 48 minutes is quite long.

Thanks,

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

I haven't watched it but I'm sure I can summarize it.

Hey! Me and my other untrained "researchers" discovered even more proof that there's actually pyramids here and they have magical powers. Give me more money!

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Barcs

I haven't watched it but I'm sure I can summarize it.

Hey! Me and my other untrained "researchers" discovered even more proof that there's actually pyramids here and they have magical powers. Give me more money!

That’s a pretty Succinct and spot in accurate assessment of the whole Bosnian pyramid phenomenon. He’s great at marketing, not so much with archaeology or anthropology. While it’s accurate to refer to him as “Dr.” his masters degree is in economics and international politics and his PhD is in social sciences. None of which gives him an iota of credence regarding actual science.

He may very well verge nicest guy in the world but it doesn’t change the fact that he’s a huckster trying to get donations from people who don’t realize that the “Russian Academy if Natural Sciences” that he claims Membership in, is comprised entirely of people with no actual Credentials, not single CV amongst the membership and they use the name
Of the organization to confuse people because it sounds remarkably similar to the “Russian Academy of Sciences” which is a legitimate, internationally recognized body of scientists who have actual credentials in the fields they are working in and have CV’s to support those credentials.

Like I said, I’m sure he’s a wonderful man who is charming as all hell. What he isn’t, is a scientist and he has no business at all pretending to be one.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

What he isn’t, is a scientist and he has no business at all pretending to be one.

It would seem that is exactly what his business is.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well played. I concede your point.

top topics

join