It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate, what shall we do to stop it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Justoneman

Hate has existed since humans have existed.

We'll never get rid of hate. And why should we?

Hate can be a useful tool. Hate is a great motivator.

I say embrace the hate. Love the hate. Use the hate. Feed the hate. Aim the hate.

Ummm...Methinks the rabbit has finally jumped the shark...

A better statement would be to recognize that hatred like any and all other emotional states are a part of your human condition...to accept it for that...yet maintain balance...

Equanimity is such a better seat among the viewing stand...

YouSir

I get your point and it is what I understood as the base line of this thread. How can we deal with it if we don't confront it as real?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Boadicea

You said it doesn't matter if you hate.... I beleive it effects your health and well being.
Hate is divisive.

Agreed. People these days seem to be embracing the hate, they’re basically lost causes....

Hate the hate, there’s far too many people that seem to like hating others. Like they’re getting something out of it.

Absolutely right IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Want to take a whole great big gob of hate out of the equation??

Take George Soros...out of the equation.

He's the worst hate of all, he actually manufactures hate...for profit!

Think I'm kidding? Just look at SE Asia! This guy has single handedly brought entire countries to their knees and left behind a sea of hatred in his wake...all for a profit. Look at the UK, he just about decimated the pound, and in his wake...hate. And, guess where his sights are fixed now???

Next up...Politicians and MSM.
edit on 11/17/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'd say Americans need to grow up and quit with the childish right/left 'he said/she said' political whining.
It's cluttering up ATS with your bull#, heck, one tweet from Trump and there'll be a couple of threads about it in minutes.
You are making yourselves the laughing stock of the world with your political anger.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I'd say Americans need to grow up and quit with the childish right/left 'he said/she said' political whining.
It's cluttering up ATS with your bull#, heck, one tweet from Trump and there'll be a couple of threads about it in minutes.
You are making yourselves the laughing stock of the world with your political anger.

Duly noted. I do think watching Parliament isn't any better. I am hard pressed to understand how the UK use to have the Magna Carta as basis, now is it Sharia in some places and no free speech anymore or not??

Many came here to escape required religion and had some colonies mandating church participation before the US was formed officially.

For me freedom of religion means freedom to not practice somebody else's religion unless we want to do so.
edit on 17-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ALSTA
You only seem to react when you are replied too..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please learn to read, because I wrote "text", not speak.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
LMFAO!! You are joking right?
95% of British people are non Muslim, this sharia law thing is just silliness.
My corner of England is 99% non Muslim. Stop reading tabloid newspaper websites lol

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

LMFAO!! You are joking right?
95% of British people are non Muslim, this sharia law thing is just silliness.
My corner of England is 99% non Muslim. Stop reading tabloid newspaper websites lol

What I meant was, I see you guys are already ahead of us on losing basic rights. We still have wimpy people to spare, that are willing to give away freedoms for the "promise" of safety on both sides of the pond.

Here in America sharia is being practiced in certain places too but Europe has a head start on places the gov can't go right now to protect women and children from abuse. Where some important people do practice hate of all things not them. That is as worthy of this thread to discuss as any crazy so called Christian group or that weird Sex Cult that have done similar things to women and children.

Human rights are just words to some people who claim they believe in them. I believe everyone should have, and be allowed to exercise, their basic rights. Can we at least agree on that point?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Any Muslims trying to bring sharia law into my parts would have their arses kicked and be lucky if they weren't buried in Bodmin moor.
Outside of the #hole known as London, life is still sleepy and relaxed non-Muslim world with thatched cottages and white picket fences.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Woodcarver
You say that both sides have hate, but the left is worse some how.

Lol!!! Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. If you think otherwise you are completely delusional.
Did you not see that was what i was saying?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I say embrace the hate. Love the hate. Use the hate. Feed the hate. Aim the hate.

And kill everyone?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Labels have become oversimplified to the point of impeding their original function. To accurately describe anything means writing a literal book on what is being labeled. And hate is what happens when you don't read the whole book. To stop hate, you must stop ignorance. Always, always educate yourself. Its a never ending process, but so worth it. And share what you have learned with anyone you can. Truth is contagious, which is what the internet was invented for. Viral education.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Any Muslims trying to bring sharia law into my parts would have their arses kicked and be lucky if they weren't buried in Bodmin moor.
Outside of the #hole known as London, life is still sleepy and relaxed non-Muslim world with thatched cottages and white picket fences.

Outside of London? You’ve never been up north then?

What about those two Muslim drug dealers that run your local shop and all the druggies in your town?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Define "hate".
The people that point and holler, "hate speach!" Are the same folks that are advocating "tolerance". Toleration and hate are not the same thing.

Dislike, hate can be tolerated. American men and women have to "tolerate" a lot of things. We are free men and women to tolerate. "Hate" is such a strong word. If an American male/woman is forced to "tolerate", seeing a man or woman acting outside of social normality, then dares to question it? How is that "hate"?

Hate is a normal, god given, moral reaction to evil.

And I am sure, the author of hate, hates the idea that one could hate him.

There's a time for everything. A time for war and a time for peace. The real hate comes from those/them crying for "tolerance". Only because they want to make inroads into "social normality". They are prisoners of evil. In which (like all prisoners) none of them, in their own minds, are guilty.
"We wrestle not with flesh and blood. But with principality and powers."

Without "hate" no just war would've ever been fought. One can tolerate many things. Until you're forced to "HATE" it.

There is nothing wrong with hate. Evil hates, hate. Good hates, hate.

"Hate" is thrown around as a "bad word". But "hate" isn't the problem. The lack of the Knowledge, of "Good and Evil" is the problem. Good "laws", bad laws? Evil can make "law" just as easy as good can.

There's justified/good "hate". There is evil/wrong "hate". Speaking as an American cowboy. You seem to want to sit on the top wire of the fence. You need to, Figure out, what side your nuts/vegina is most comfortable on. Then prepare to defend yourself, or die against "hate".
Because in reality? Nobody cares what you hate.

"Hate" is a "catchphrase" (lawyer talk). Everyone "hates" something. "Tolerate", is a "meet me on Main Street at High Noon".

That hate "word" gets thrown around a lot!! Don't dislike me? I won't dislike you. I'll tolerate you, if you tolerate me.

Hate doesn't come into play until you/them, are trying to deprive me of, "life, liberty or pursuit of happiness" Within "socal normality".

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Lol, they don't do drugs and they got busted by HMRC, why bring up the guys who own my local shop in this thread?
You got a thing against Muslims?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The puritanical pursuit to eradicate all irrational human behavior or beliefs is itself an irrational human behavior and belief -- and typically all it does is create even more irrational human behavior or beliefs. The real problem is everyone is obsessed with controlling the narrative and perceptions of everyone else. That is why there is so much division. There will always be those with hatred in their hearts. The best you can do is love someone who doesn't love you and hope they come around. You tell your story, not the story of anyone else.

Stop trying to fight hate & ignorance with hate & ignorance. It'll only serve to perpetuate the problem. If one has an irrational hatred for another because of the tone of brown their skin is or who they desire to share their love with then they don't deserve your ire, but instead your pity.

The new left becoming what was the old right isn't too surprising considering all they study & fixate on is the oppression and injustice of yesteryear. That is all they know, so it makes sense that their proposed solutions for "justice" would mimic those of the past only with the tables turned.
edit on 17-11-2018 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

To borrow a line from "The Magnificent Seven" remake. . . . .

"You gotta hate what you're firing at."

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: YouSir

To borrow a line from "The Magnificent Seven" remake. . . . .

"You gotta hate what you're firing at."

I sure do love Deer, wild fowl and such meats and do not hate those tasty creatures.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You know, I like this OP. Reading it made me realize there's a simple solution to the hate in the US.

Open borders! Total, unrestrained, unregulated immigration. They arrive, hand them a voter registration form they fill out and mail in when they get to their destination. Better yet, just end voter registration.

Why would this finally end the hate? Because the Leftists would have nothing left to complain about and the rightists would simply give up on the US. Problem solved.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Not really but it’s an issue I’d like to discuss in another more related thread, as Muslim gangs do in fact control the supply of hard drugs in this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join