It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate, what shall we do to stop it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think I first saw this whole "Hate" thing popping up around the time of Obama's appearance running for president. Anyone who questioned any aspect of his suitability, for any reason, was suddenly branded a "Hater". This seemed to rapidly spread to all aspects of life, where expressing a dislike or even a neutral standpoint on a subject had one branded a "hater". It was as childish and laughable then as it is today!

Don't want to openly endorse someone else's preferred sexual preference.... you are a hater!

Don't want to support someone else's chosen religious leanings.... you are a hater!

Don't like a particular hyped up music artist.... yep, you are a hater!

Speak out about leftist fascism and violence.... you are definitely a bigoted, racist, anti-Semitic hater who would probably love to have a reincarnated Hitler as a roommate!

I am obviously so filled with hate it's a miracle I'm not behind bars yet for the remainder of my life or in a re-education camp!

In short, the whole "Hate" issue is just another BS social media pushed social engineering experiment, followed by simple minded retards with their heads buried so far up their own rear ends and completely unable to apply an ounce of common sense or critical thinking to any subject, relying on social media and internet / media talking heads to do the thinking for them.

I am quite happy being a free thinker and making my own decisions based on personal observation and my own thoughts.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Justoneman

You know, I like this OP. Reading it made me realize there's a simple solution to the hate in the US.

Open borders! Total, unrestrained, unregulated immigration. They arrive, hand them a voter registration form they fill out and mail in when they get to their destination. Better yet, just end voter registration.

Why would this finally end the hate? Because the Leftists would have nothing left to complain about and the rightists would simply give up on the US. Problem solved.

I am sure the "migrate to US and rape the land" types are salivating at the opportunity afforded them. I have met many fine people that came from S. America and I know the Border Agents can vet the bad apples and al Qaeda out if allowed to do so.

The whole problem here is why do the progressives deliberately want the scum to be allowed in with the cream. Could it be the real goal is the destruction of America from within as is the best way?

That makes people upset and causes people that are snow flake like to over react. Then those who like to fight on both sides are in the streets fighting and we have mayhem. Thanks says Marx from his grave and Lenin from his tomb.

edit on 18-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Children learn bullying and hate at home. They either become victims or bullies.... parents should learn to treat children with more respect.
Children are small and unable to stand up for themselves - I very much doubt the adults would speak to other adults the way I hear parents speak (shout/scream) to their children.
More respect for the young may help stop the hate.
Anyone seen the film 'America History X'? It starts at home.

How very very true you are, but kids naturally hate proven by their squabbling over toys and other things and then hit each other or even say i hate you to otbers etc. True most learn this at home but im talking pre schoolers here, it really seems to be a natural trait.

Can you go any deeper? I hope you can - but i can't for the life of me even begin to understand how as 2 or 3 or 4 year olds we're already hitting each other to get our own way clearly showing primary signs of hate and jealousy. Maybe we truely are doomed as a species intent on self destruction.

What a shame. How do you eradicate a evolutionary gene of this nature.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: ALSTA
You only seem to react when you are replied too..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please learn to read, because I wrote "text", not speak.

" I seem to only react when I'm replied to ", ............ What a shock !, I'm just like anyone else.

Nothing weird there.

edit on 18-11-2018 by ALSTA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I have witnessed many parents who hit children to get their own way.
And yes.... humans are doomed for extinction imo.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
I think I first saw this whole "Hate" thing popping up around the time of Obama's appearance running for president. Anyone who questioned any aspect of his suitability, for any reason, was suddenly branded a "Hater". This seemed to rapidly spread to all aspects of life, where expressing a dislike or even a neutral standpoint on a subject had one branded a "hater". It was as childish and laughable then as it is today!

Don't want to openly endorse someone else's preferred sexual preference.... you are a hater!

Don't want to support someone else's chosen religious leanings.... you are a hater!

Don't like a particular hyped up music artist.... yep, you are a hater!

Speak out about leftist fascism and violence.... you are definitely a bigoted, racist, anti-Semitic hater who would probably love to have a reincarnated Hitler as a roommate!

I am obviously so filled with hate it's a miracle I'm not behind bars yet for the remainder of my life or in a re-education camp!

In short, the whole "Hate" issue is just another BS social media pushed social engineering experiment, followed by simple minded retards with their heads buried so far up their own rear ends and completely unable to apply an ounce of common sense or critical thinking to any subject, relying on social media and internet / media talking heads to do the thinking for them.

I am quite happy being a free thinker and making my own decisions based on personal observation and my own thoughts.

Very well put. I am trying to get this type of thing on the table so we can move past it. Thanks for this contribution.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The enemy is fear.

We think it is hate, but it is fear.
edit on 18-11-2018 by IndyFront because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Could it be the real goal is the destruction of America from within as is the best way?

No doubt that is precisely the agenda at play here. And its working in that a majority of Americans have simply given up on the system. They may still vote in a few races, but over all, of the "exhausted majority", 47% don't vote at all. Nor do they particpate in the hate expressed by the extremes on either side of the political spectrum.
See: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Indeed friend, I'd forgotten about that part, I was thinking more about school

thanks a Lot for reminding me, as teaching kids about 'projection' helps them Understand wtf IS going on at 'home'

nice to meet you mate

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

thanks bro, good to hear as it was a bit of an esoteric rave!

nice to meet you

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I am obviously so filled with hate it's a miracle I'm not behind bars yet for the remainder of my life or in a re-education camp! In short, the whole "Hate" issue is just another BS social media pushed social engineering experiment, followed by simple minded retards with their heads buried so far up their own rear ends and completely unable to apply an ounce of common sense or critical thinking to any subject, relying on social media and internet / media talking heads to do the thinking for them.

Bingo! Spot on!

TF
Stay you, as yet unknown internet friend

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Don't "mistake" natural competiveness and finding their limits as 'hate' ...
edit on 19-11-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

IMO kids under under 3yo don't comprehend what "hate is" as their ability to 'feel passion' has yet to develop

I couldn't say the same for an intelligent 6yo who has never been taught about such things but the indoctrination IS learned at home

Ignorance IS "our enemy" in almost every respect on this planet

that's why people "awakening" from a cleverly contructed world are beginning to have a "change of heart"

there are other esoteric reaons I wont go into here that also affect the outcome of the 'current Game

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join