It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Text Messages Support Roger Stone’s Claims About WikiLeaks Backchannel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Bombshell Text Messages Support Roger Stone’s Claims About WikiLeaks Backchannel

Text messages released on Wednesday appear to support Trump confidant Roger Stone’s testimony that a New York radio show host was his source for information about WikiLeaks’ plans to release information damaging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

“Julian Assange has kryptonite on Hillary,” Randy Credico wrote to Stone on Aug. 27, 2016, according to text messages that Stone provided to The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“You are not going to drag my name into this are you,” Credico wrote on Sept. 29, 2016, suggesting that he was worried that Stone would identify him as his source for public claims he was making about WikiLeaks’ plans.

“[B]ig news Wednesday,” Credico wrote on Oct. 1, 2016, days before WikiLeaks began releasing emails stolen from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. “Now pretend u don’t know me.”

Credico also suggested in the texts that his source for some information about WikiLeaks was one of the group’s lawyers, who he said was one of his “best friends.” Stone has long claimed that the lawyer, Margaret Rattner, was a source for Credico. (RELATED: Roger Stone’s Attorney Recently Testified Before Mueller Grand Jury)

click link for full article

So it appears the source for the radio host was one of wikileaks own lawyers and not Russia and it appears Credico is Stones source and not Russia / wikileaks.

The irony.

The article contains the text messages in question.

Another wrench just got thrown into the russia collusion bs.

edit on 14-11-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Oh, I doubt this will stop them. But it's nice to get confirmation that it was Wikileaks after all.

Maybe now we can get Assange to confirm that Seth Rich was the original leaker.
edit on 14-11-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Excellent find! Thank-you. Then why are both Roger Stone, and Jerome Corsi, publicly stating that they expect to be indicted by Mueller "any day now"?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Assanage is dead if he releases info on HRC....

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Excellent find! Thank-you. Then why are both Roger Stone, and Jerome Corsi, publicly stating that they expect to be indicted by Mueller "any day now"?

Because it’s a sham investigation or as some would call it a “witch hunt”... 😉👍

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Hillary has taught "her trade" to other Dem leaders. A Broward county fraud investigator was found murdered.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

A sham witch-hunt covering for deep-state criminals.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I'm still waiting on Meuller's comments about this investigation. He said he would talk about it after the mid-terms.

Well. come on Meuller, we are waiting.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Hillary has taught "her trade" to other Dem leaders. A Broward county fraud investigator was found murdered.
twitter.com...

Where have we seen that before?? When their was a lawsuit against the DNC. A judge, an FBI lawyer investigating visa's into US during Awan investigation and another judge or lawyer within about a month's time.

Though Judge in lawsuit had hard words for DNC lawyers, he ruled for them.

Messages and warnings

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Beranton J. Whisenant, Jr., a federal prosecutor, committed suicide in May 2017.

flagandcross.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">flagandcross.com... stleblower-investigating-broward-county-fraud-shot-himself-dead-but-no-gun-found/

flagandcross.com...

It happened last year.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

A sham witch-hunt covering for deep-state criminals.

Wait whüt... no... couldn’t be that... or... oh... it is... damn it... 😜

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I'm still waiting on Meuller's comments about this investigation. He said he would talk about it after the mid-terms.

Well. come on Meuller, we are waiting.

The reason, imo, he said that was to see how the midterm elections turned out. I would imagine had Democrats took both houses his investigation would be done and Democrats would get their wetdream of trying to impeach Trump.

Since Democrats didnt get both houses Mueller announced a postponement of sentencing of another Trump associate, pushing it back to 2019.

Now we will see the SC continue his fishing investigation up until the 2020 elections.

The acting AG or his permanent replacement needs to Fire Rosenstein.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

So far there have been 3 suspicious deaths in Florida, specifically Broward county. All 3 deaths were government officials (different agencies / departments) and the one thing they all had in common was their investigations of voter fraud in Florida.

One was the US Attorney that was mentioned. Death ruled a suicide even though no gun could be located at the scene.
edit on 15-11-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: highvein

So far there have been 3 suspicious deaths in Florida, specifically Broward county. All 3 deaths were government officials (different agencies / departments) and the one thing they all had in common was their investigations of voter fraud in Florida.

One was the US Attorney that was mentioned. Death ruled a suicide even though no gun could be located at the scene.

Well it’s common knowledge that when people uncover Democrat malfeasance they shoot themselves in the back of the head twice and get rid of the gun... maybe you’re over reaching... 😜👌

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Assanage is dead

I fixed the typo

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thanks. You will forgive me if I don't take the 100th version of the story Roger Stone tells as gospel.

Think I will wait for the Special Counsel to summarize evidence and conclusions.

Stone has been known to lie a few times

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Because Mueller doesn't care about the truth, he only cares about trying to make it look like his investigation was not a witch hunt.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Thanks. You will forgive me if I don't take the 100th version of the story Roger Stone tells as gospel.

Think I will wait for the Special Counsel to summarize evidence and conclusions.

Stone has been known to lie a few times

100th version?

This is the same thing he has been saying for months.

Just because you have heard 100 different bogus stories about Stone from the media - do not equate that with how he says he was informed of wikileaks releases ahead of time which has always been consistent every time I have heard him.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Because Mueller doesn't care about the truth, he only cares about trying to make it look like his investigation was not a witch hunt.

Then he's screwing it up badly, because it looks so much like a witch hunt, he might as well carry a flaming torch to work every day.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Love him or hate him, Roger Stones has some big effing stones. The fact the SC hemmed up Manafort in some legit-but-totally-unrelated-to-DJT crimes and got a guilty verdict, endears me to Stone. I thought for sure the SC would find something, anything to throw at Stone and have it stick. Nope. He’s coming out of this smelling like roses.

And let’s not forget his lackey, Nunberg, cracked like an egg on live TV and did everything in his power to save his ass at the expense of Stone.

Stone is the embodiment of guile and a total OG. Love this dude.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join