It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Creature on Jupiter Spotted in New NASA Image

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

BOOO, oh hang you at least you did not say Rock or Stone and now I am confused, can I find something to disagree about there, hmm let me think on it.

Mind you I get confused in modern art gallery's too.

edit on 14-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

And another lady her head turned away sitting behind her - above and more to the left in the image and another figure less clear near her front close to her (bearded seated man leaning toward her with a blue shawl like robe over his shoulders and white under it his head is lower down about the level of her abdomen and seated further away, actually for a natural image this could be the basis for a neoclassical art piece if done right).

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
We are the shape we are because of our DNA interacting with frequencies and elements in our environment. Alther the frequency and we look different, our diet does alter our frequency by altering energy. Now frequency interacts with any matter, gasses will form specific shapes, music makes forms out of metal shavings on a table.

Frequencies are everywhere, matter is abundant even though we do not see it, air is a plasma, it is clear to us but may be opaque to other beings. It may look like soup to something that can see it's elements. Even the ether is not void of things, outer space is far from empty. But we cannot see it because of our eyes, the tools we make to look in space see what we want them to see, if we could not see the stars because of special filters, we would say the system is defective, everything we make is made to reinforce what we desire to see. Now a good scientist may want to see things that the human eye or brain cannot see. so they build special equipment to see what is really going on.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

I see a creature. It has the head of a wolf facing to the right, with a cone shape forming the ears and back of skull, within which is a winged warrior, the left wing curling up and the right arm outstretched, the creatures neck forms down into the body of a serpent. The serpent wolf is hungry and is seeking the sleeping maidens and their unborn children who slumber on the other side of the forest, hidden within the swirling mists.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What sort of frequencies? Sound? Electromagnetic?

I always read about 'frequencies' but no one ever really defines them.

I notice you said that "the tools we make to look in space see what we want them to see," and then further down in the same paragraph you say, "Now a good scientist may want to see things that the human eye or brain cannot see. so they build special equipment to see what is really going on."

This has me confused at to your exact meaning.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AM10101
a reply to: rickymouse

What sort of frequencies? Sound? Electromagnetic?

I always read about 'frequencies' but no one ever really defines them.

I notice you said that "the tools we make to look in space see what we want them to see," and then further down in the same paragraph you say, "Now a good scientist may want to see things that the human eye or brain cannot see. so they build special equipment to see what is really going on."

This has me confused at to your exact meaning.

We build tools to translate things we cannot see to things we can. Infrared, ultraviolet filters, filters that give a visual aspect to electromagnetic waves or sound waves. Our eyes may see these things but our minds may not allow us to see them our minds tend to filter things out that our eyes can pick up to fit our needs or conditioning. The moon is actually not one round ball, it is blurry with multiple images coming to our eyes from atmospheric bending of the light. Our mind filters and centers the image in most people. We learn to see the one sharp moon even though it is not really that way.

Some people can see colors in the milky way, others cannot see these frequencies so well, it is much more white to them. This could be a learned filtering behavior, the colors could distract us so we filter them out just as we filter out background noise in a factory or at work. We learn to focus onto what is needed to see or hear.

A baby coming into the world sees a lot more than we see, it is not conditioned yet to filter things out that are not needed.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: DAVID64
Can you point it out?
I'm just not seeing it.

Here you go

I see a dude mounting a brontosaurus - and not in a friendly way. Then again I am a scaley.

(just invented that term, hoping it catches on)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Creature spotted on Jupiter, scientists fear death by precipitation.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
If our clouds were all different colors, just imagine what we would see in them . We see enough with the colors we have here already.

You haven't seen cloud colours when an ocean liner comes into port. The sulphur emissions from the burning coal/diesel generate incredible colours in reds, yellows, oranges, purples. Sometimes the clouds even seemed to have a rainbow iridescence. This was the inspiration for "The Scream" painting.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Jupiter is just so freaking beautiful.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
No, that's just a d i y graphic......not really Jupiter
edit on 14-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Well there goes my conspiracy theory about a well known cigarette brand repainting the planet.

But in fact you are wrong, here is the same written statement from Nasa from the start of the thread and kindly reproduced by Vasa Croe below.
www.missionjuno.swri.edu...
NOT the same as seeing it with your own eye's of course but not a fake either.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
I'm posting this because it is a beautiful image, not because I believe there is a living being on Jupiter (largest planet in our solar system). I'm not ruling out life of some sort on Mars, or one of Saturn's moons, maybe, but this is just a cool picture that triggers pareidolia. Personally, I see a lounging woman with a long neck wearing flowing robes... I hope you will see something too, not political.

EPOCH TIMES SOURCE ARTICLE

Space enthusiasts around the world say they see a creature lurking in a new photo of swirly clouds on the planet Jupiter. NASA took the photo from the Juno spacecraft at around 5 p.m. ET on Oct. 29, as it made its 16th close flyby around the gas giant.

“At the time, Juno was about 4,400 miles from the planet’s cloud tops, at a latitude of approximately 40 degrees north,” NASA said in a written statement. “A Dragon’s Eye? What do you see within the swirling clouds of Jupiter?” the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory said on Twitter. Twitter followers came up with a variety of answers. “I see a Squid,” wrote aurora chaser Noel Blaney.

“Juno’s principal goal is to understand the origin and evolution of Jupiter. Underneath its dense cloud cover, Jupiter safeguards secrets to the fundamental processes and conditions that governed our solar system during its formation. As our primary example of a giant planet, Jupiter can also provide critical knowledge for understanding the planetary systems being discovered around other stars,” NASA said on its website.

Link to the Juno Mission on NASA's website

Such a crazy cool pic. I love stuff like this. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Well there goes my conspiracy theory about a well known cigarette brand repainting the planet.

But in fact you are wrong, here is the same written statement from Nasa from the start of the thread and kindly reproduced by Vasa Croe below.
www.missionjuno.swri.edu...
NOT the same as seeing it with your own eye's of course but not a fake either.

Thanks for the link- this image is of the entire region but not zoomed in, cropped, or rotated:

edit on 11142018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
US space corps!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
John Merrick
Checking out the lady's... bottom, to be polite

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The people extrapolating and guessing what they can or think they can see? That should be the point of this thread.

I see a tiny, weeny red spot that is going to become such a humongous "real" red spot that it will make the "old" red spot seem dwarvish, which is kind of interesting, given Jupiter is not far off being a tiny, Y-class brown dwarf anyway.

edit on 14-11-2018 by Jonjonj because: speelery

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What a fun exercise!

I kinda pity anyone who derides it..

That being said, I'm so taken aback by the picture itself that I can't see anything imaginative. Its like my brain is telling me "don't even try dude, you wont make any improvements in what yer seeing!"

The images we have been getting in recent years are nothing short of spectacular.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Rorschach test.
It is also interesting to analyse what some other's interpret, since my own observation is similar to a few other's I suspect that mean's I am either baseline sane or at least as crazy as them ha.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Jonjonj

Rorschach test.
It is also interesting to analyse what some other's interpret, since my own observation is similar to a few other's I suspect that mean's I am either baseline sane or at least as crazy as them ha.

Go with crazy, it's ALWAYS better than baseline.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join