It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon not hit by plane says old CNN footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

I don't remember seeing this footage, but man I wish people would wake up. I have seen the documentries "in plane site" and "painful deceptions". Bet they would of both had this footage if they had the chance.

The reporter says, and I quote, "there's no evidence of a plane crashing anywhere near the pentagon".
I think this should be replayed on CNN today

Edit:
I know it's been discused exhaustivly, but this might be some footage that hasn't been seen. I haven't seen it.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by notmindcontrolled]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
But if you listen to the whole clip an don't take the first sentence out of context you realize what he is actually saying.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
My personal favorite CNN footage was the members of the pentagon who were performing a shoulder-to-shoulder combing of the front lawn. I mean give me a break! Following a massive jumbo jet "fuel" fire explosions similar to what was "explained" at the WTC's, pentagon executives were merely 25ft away from ground zero impact searching for what exactly?

Needle in a haystack? Why?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Kinda like towards the end where he says "which would indicate the entire plane crashed into the side of the pentagon" which leads me to think that he is trying to convey that it wasn't a crash near the pentagon but directly into it, leaving nothing but tiny pieces of plane and a large hole in the building.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i think this 9-11 conspiracy was talked about 1000 times...

use the "search" function...

if you need help, u2u me...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
But if you listen to the whole clip an don't take the first sentence out of context you realize what he is actually saying.

What is he actually saying? I listened to the footage at least 5 times before posting. I don't think I missed anything. Please elaborate.

apc

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
He's saying the plane didnt crash close to the building, it crashed straight into it.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.
He is implying that a plane crashed into the Pentagon, but not the entirety of the plane.

This CNN footage still upholds the idea that a plane, or part of a plane, did crash into the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There are many threads on this topic,

Please use the search and feel free to add you comments to one of the many threads on this topic,

Thread closed,

Asala

new topics

top topics

join