It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramblings of a Mad Woman...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Is that you, Dodi?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

splendid observer you are

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The act of needing to tell others you won't conform or be part of their group is part of conformity and group-thinking, is it not? If you truly didn't want to be part of a group, you would just....do it? Idk. As someone who is outcast by even the outcasts, I fail to see the connection.

no matter. As long as the thought of going away from the in-group is becoming a "thing", i'll support it.

#walkaway?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't see any rabling of a Mad Woman in the OP. I see someone who has discovered that they do not have to force their self to fit into the reality of others and not enjoy the reality they want to live in.

We do this to belong to a group, desiring an of a kind relationship by bowing to the reality of others. We can have our own reality as we gain confidence and often our reality is a better reality to live in. Others will follow when they see the peace of mind they can have by following a path not governed by greed and deceit.

I am the sun, my kids are the planets, their kids are the planets moons. The sun is in a galaxy of other suns and the suns have their own planets with moons, we share time together in this galaxy I reside in. There is a whole universe out there full of galaxies, galaxies I do not want to associate with, they are not of my kind and I am not going to become like those other stars just because they expect me to follow them when they are not part of my galaxy.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Is that really all you got from this OP? ...jesus christ!

Thought provoking thread blend, we need more of these 'rants', a welcome change imo!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Hmmmm you've inspired me.

No one can steal my thread title I'm reserving it till later:

"Foam from the Mouth of a Mad Man" ®

Ok now that I have the title I need to find something to freak out over.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Bravo! Inspiring words to live by and coming from a person who has been walking in darkness for a while. While there is so much wrong with the world today it does act as a guide to the kinds of things I'd rather not have going on. The bad examples of everything are all around us and feel like they are ready to swallow us up at any time. The best defense is a good offense - living life to it's fullest, embracing ethical standards, living a moral life.

This isn't about partying it up, oh no. This is about a sacred mission when you realize that your time is limited and that each of us is a unique individual born in the time and place we have been for a special purpose.

May all your dreams come true but even if they don't you kept your face towards them at all times. That is what really matters.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Ahhh !

I have a rival suitor

edit on 16-11-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join