It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle obama, I stopped trying to smile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The others that you pointed out are critical of actual policies or events.

So, Trump's birther crap, trying to say that Obama wasn't a legitimate president, that wasn't a real thing?

Obama was acting poorly before trump even stepped into the oval office.

Acting poorly? How?

edit on 12-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You dont remember the Obama's talking crap during the 2016 campaign?
Its politics. Dont act like Barack was special.

And watch the interview Michelle gave.
There is no way she kept the tension out of the air during the inauguration.
She behaved poorly.

And I think it will get worse in 2024....

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You dont remember the Obama's talking crap during the 2016 campaign?
Its politics. Dont act like Barack was special.

Oh. I didn't know that we shifted the goal posts from 1st Lady, Michelle Obama's bad behavior by failing to smile at Trump's inauguration, and her newly explained reasons why, to Barrack Obama's use of the bully pulpit during the 2016 presidential election.

Did Barack Obama's input in the 2016 presidential campaign offend you more than Trump's behavior?

There is no way she kept the tension out of the air during the inauguration.
She behaved poorly.

Can you point out a report, a picture or a video instance of Michelle Obama "not keeping tension out of the air during the inauguration"? Also, how is it her responsibility to make sure the "air is clear"?

Did Trump help relive tension and make sure the "air was clear" before, during and after the inauguration?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

you mean that Michelle hates trump because he is white? I can see it.

Clinton white house removed the "W's from the keyboard

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

So the current first Lady wears coats with 'I don't care slogan " is regarded as" gracious " but an opposite party doesn't' smile' and she is regarded as vicious...

The clutching and the exaggeration and hyperbole are getting tiresome even for the mentalists on ats.

Give it a rest. Try again to find some faults..

Mentalists!

Exactly how I'd describe them. God this thread is a barrel of laughs, reeks of hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

C'mon man, Trump has stooped to lows, the kinda lows that give you the bends if he ever came back.

Who cares about the way she acted, it's not like she didn't show up to a remembrance (a defining one) because she didn't want her candy floss wet!

Genuinely wtf, Michelle didn't smile? Omg!!! Lock her up!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I didn't attack her.
She brought up the subject in an interview and talked about it in her book.

Not the mud pit.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ay yo frownie faces unite!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Many people I see daily have the RBF*... it's just the natural look for them, and it takes concentration to appear pleasant.

*resting b!tch face

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Not the mud pit.

I know, if you see something wrong with my post then do the right thing and report it. I mean that genuinely and sincerely.

I'll also stand by my tongue in check words because they illustrate my opinions on the hypocrisy often noticed within US politics.

Personally I'd be pointing and wailing out laughter if I was her. All the way through the inauguration, Trump acted disgraceful in the whole affair of becoming President (and for a long time before that towards the Obama's) yet now you find issue with her not acting oh so gracefully.

Meh, acting stately isn't a trait any of the Trump's are good at, nor is sticking to ceremonial activity. She didn't boycott the event now did she?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: watchitburn

And she was forced to sit there and watch a white man retake the white house

Do you really think her disdain had anything to do with his skin color? After all, he tried to destroy her family by promoting a senseless, unsubstantiated lie. And many people felt the same disdain, for a variety of reasons.

Not everybody thinks in terms of black and white.

Michelle Obama most certainly sees EVERYTHING through the racial lens. I mean this isn't a new revelation.

And we don't need to infer anything or guess at her meaning. She's been quite clear about this every since they stepped into the White House.

Michelle Obama is and has always been a racist. She has been very clear about this over the last 10 years.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

So the current first Lady wears coats with 'I don't care slogan " is regarded as" gracious " but an opposite party doesn't' smile' and she is regarded as vicious...

The clutching and the exaggeration and hyperbole are getting tiresome even for the mentalists on ats.

Give it a rest. Try again to find some faults..
rooky at figuring this out huh!

Original analysis...not grabbing at nothing and posting for hoped effect, man. Myopic view of society is no way to go through life fat dumb and stupid

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

conversely, should any of us give a rat's ass that a total nobody failed to display any courtesy or social grace at the inauguration? The woman is the definition of a nothing. Never heard of prior to her husband winning national elections, she is an accessory for her husband, something he needed to win the national vote, nothing more, nothing less. Her smiles only matter when he needed some additional fund raising or votes, now that it's over, she can sit in the corner and scowl, nobody cares what a nobody does.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sure Did! Stopped smiling immediately.

RECENTLY DISCOVERED

Michelle Obama received a "Promise to Counter" envelope/notice at the George H.W. Bush Funeral too!

Vid Clip: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join