It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WSJ: Hillary Will Run Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If she wins, can I piss and moan for four years like my liberal friends? Or yell at the sky and cry "she's not my president"? Or join a conservative protest group similar to the left Antifa. destroying property and beating up people who voted for her? Maybe she figures the third time is the charm.

Get ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0. More than 30 years in the making, this new version of Mrs. Clinton, when she runs for president in 2020, will come full circle—back to the universal-health-care-promoting progressive firebrand of 1994. True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. She won’t let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's an Op-ed. You know that, right?

Not really Breaking News.

edit on 11/11/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Her health could probably not stand another run, the stress and acting must take a real tole!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Trump will be so happy to run against her again.

edit on 11-11-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
If she wins, can I piss and moan for four years like my liberal friends? Or yell at the sky and cry "she's not my president"? Or join a conservative protest group similar to the left Antifa. destroying property and beating up people who voted for her? Maybe she figures the third time is the charm.

Get ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0. More than 30 years in the making, this new version of Mrs. Clinton, when she runs for president in 2020, will come full circle—back to the universal-health-care-promoting progressive firebrand of 1994. True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. She won’t let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House.

www.wsj.com...

What is truly sad is that there are people who will vote for that trashy hag.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: UnBreakable

www.wsj.com...

What is truly sad is that there are people who will vote for that trashy hag.

You mean the very people who ‘claim’ to be against rich, white, political establishment pieces of crap like that old fascist bigot Hillary Clinton?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
When she becomes a 3 time loser, I might feel bad for about 10 seconds for her.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
trump has worked out very well for both parties, he will remain in office

more people vote in this mid term voter turnout was way up and guess what, same people in office

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That's an Op-ed. You know that, right?

Not really Breaking News.

Indeed it is! And the most shocking thing is, that there are actually 2 people in this country that want to see Hillary as president.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If she wins, can I piss and moan for four years like my liberal friends? Or yell at the sky and cry "she's not my president"? Or join a conservative protest group similar to the left Antifa. destroying property and beating up people who voted for her?

Go for it. I dare you.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What a gift!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Regardless of how badly the trumpsters wont this to happen hillary will NOT be running against trump in 2020.

Might as well stop even hoping for that.
edit on 11-11-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yeah , Hillary needs to run
Period.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Regardless of how badly the trumpsters wont this to happen hillary will NOT be running against trump in 2020.

Might as well stop even hoping for that.

The Wall Street Journal are 'trumpsters" ?
Are you freakin kiddin me ?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

She will?

Is that before or after she stops having to be carted up and down stairs like a sack of potatoes?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What will be real fun is all the people on the left who said she sucked, will turn around and kiss her wrinkled ass and preach how wonderful she is.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

FAKE NEWS

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ok.

I'm still not voting for her. Or the Republican candidate. I have more than 2 parties to pick from.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Ok.

I'm still not voting for her. Or the Republican candidate. I have more than 2 parties to pick from.

I'm bookmarking this when you make a post saying how wonderful she is and what a great president she'd be.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
she could run against hitler and i still wouldnt vote for her

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join