It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

A friend of the family's cousin was there and got injured in the chaos, but she'll be ok. She said a couple Las Vegas survivors were there and got killed. I wonder if they were any of the "multiple shooter" people who were left.

What a strange an terrifying experience that must have been for them. Here is a quote from one of my stranger threads:

There is the Country music connection: the victims were attending a country music concert - in the movie the Martians can only be defeated by blaring a country singer's (Slim Whitman) music at them. 

Las Vegas Shooting foretold by Mars Attacks Movie?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Where the heck is Skyfloating with my pizza?

He went to go pick it up and never came back. Just like tigertatzen, PerfectEnemy, Jan, and the 50 incarnations of GreenAnon.

😆

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Minor news, but worth mentioning:

The president is expected to pencil in lengthy holiday visits to Mar-a-Lago, where aides acknowledge privately that Trump is often more impulsive.

POTUS planning on escaping from the DC swamp for much of the remainder of the year. Can't say I blame him. I wonder if the Q team has a HQ at Mar-a-Lago...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well.

They should know by now NEVER pick up the pizza.

Delivery only!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No... Only for RSI... Repetitive Shill Injury!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Did we all miss #2460?

That one seems pretty important.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

If they're expecting big things to happen, Mar-a-Lago might also be safer.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: dashen
Where the heck is Skyfloating with my pizza?

He went to go pick it up and never came back. Just like tigertatzen, PerfectEnemy, Jan, and the 50 incarnations of GreenAnon.

😆

I think he his in the penalty box damn it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Martial Law and Posse Comitatus Act
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Nov 2018 - 10:47:49 PM
en.wikipedia.org...📁
en.wikipedia.org...📁
"..or in response to chaos associated with protests and mob action,"
Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states, "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."
Q

qmap.pub...

I was gonna post this hours ago but I figured it was already posted.

Yes disturbing.

edit on 8-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Sounds like a linkage of press outlets to mobs.

But we know there is a mass protest scheduled, and it has been scheduled. There is a thread about it right now. They have a whole network set up for this stuff.

You know ... we all got told after 9/11 to be on the lookout for dry runs.

All the mobs harassing prominent conservative figures ... all the flash mobs and rent-a-protests groomed to just show up and they tend to turn south.

Dry runs for domestic chaos?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It was covered pages 34 and 35 starting from this post by cranky!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Rush Limbaugh was talking about that today. How calling the MOB outside Tuckers house protesters totally makes it ok.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I couldn't believe you had missed it, but I was up late on election night and needed my sleep. So I ditched early.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
David Wilcok on the sealed indictments and more,

Must be a little old, he talks about 30,000 indictments so...

Still relevent
edit on 8-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I understand this is a rightists/extreme-right conspiracy site, and I understand this thread, in particular, has the 'q' hive-mind and further right than conservative, but are you seriously going to entertain the idea that Martial law is "good" or what you want, like, you would be willing to give into a military Junta... this is lunacy

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: PlusUltra

seems like your typical patriot...

Cmon man...equating patriots to mass murderers, that's just bad taste. Is that really necessary? The folks in this thread have been peaceful as doves. All the Qsters and Patriots you see at ralleys are normal families.

link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
re Ginsburg

Brett Kavanaugh: Witches placed mass hex on Supreme Court Justice during New York protest ritual

Soooo... that backfired?

The spell must've been pulling a little to the left when they fired off that hex.

Remember to check your sights before firing off spells, you need to compnsate for the political winds out of the North.

edit on 8-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I don't think anyone has talked about good/bad. Only positing on the why it may be deemed necessary.

If you have a government and there is a concerted effort to overthrow said government, then as agents of said government, you use the tools in your box to prevent that. Habeus Corpus may be suspended in such an occasion.

Now, you views on the good/bad of all this will necessarily depend on how you view the situation.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Supposedly, you aren't supposed to use magic to do harm. If that was their intent, then the karma was bound to be bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join