It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant live in this liberal world!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I cant make jokes.
I cant criticize certain films
I have to feel guilty for bring white and male.
I have to accept being preached at for the above or I am a racist bigot.
I have to been bad about being a hard working professional.
I cant criticize those mooching off the state.
I am wrong to expect a level of manners and respect.
All my favorite comedians and comedy shows are being phases out or censored because of "PC".
People in my country are being arrested for making #ing jokes!
Favorite films and franchises are becoming politicized and destroyed.
I am being told what I can eat and what I can or cant wear.
I am meant to welcome illegal immigrants from African but suck it up and accept that I have friends and family who can immigrate over LEGALLY from white, Asian or Hispanic country's.
I have to and like to be multicultural and celebrate others cultures (which is good) but its wrong to culturally appropriate!
I have bend over backwards to accommodate sexist Islamic religious customs or I am a Islamophobic.
Its ok for for masks vigilantes to attack people for having different opinions.
I cant admire or chat up a woman or I am a sexist "perv" who rapes with my eyes.
It its wrong for a entrepreneur to profit off his ideas and success but ok for a multi billionaire Nazi Sympathizer to fix elections and stage protests.
I have to accept men as women and men as women.
I am being lumped with eco taxed and told how evil I am to the environment yet liberal celebrates and politicians can own private jets

Fun, individuality, comedy,justice, love are all being warped, twisted and destroyed.

2+2=5

And I cant accept that........ The world is becoming dead to me......

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Simon Phoenix: I'm sorry to say that the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of robed sissies.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

Probably one of the best rants on ATS...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Well said ...... I bet you feel better for getting that off your chest.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

“The emergence and blossoming of understanding, love and intelligence has nothing to do with any tradition, no matter how ancient or impressive — it has nothing to do with time. It happens completely on its own when a human being questions, wonders, listens and looks without getting stuck in fear, pleasure and pain. When self concern is quiet, in abeyance, heaven and earth are open. The mystery, the essence of all life is not separate from the silent openness of simple listening.” — Toni Packer

edit on 30-10-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Mostly in America.

I promised myself that I would not post for the next couple of months because of the way Murica has taken over this once great international site about conspiration in EVERYTHING.

But...

You are right Unr... but mainly in the divided place called Murica.

Watch people obliterate themselves on internet being so childish and trolly wolly.

It is turning into a sad but wonderful comedy show and the rest of the planet is laughing wholeheartedly at the pathetic attempts of division by certain people on certain sides of each political wing.

Sad but I don’t care anymore as our Murican online cousins are not capable of having discussions any more...

it’s all about muck slinging, pseudo slandering and going back to being 12 years old again!

Lets me just bang this out here :

Kids....

Lags
edit on 30-10-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Vid added

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

“The emergence and blossoming of understanding, love and intelligence has nothing to do with any tradition, no matter how ancient or impressive — it has nothing to do with time. It happens completely on its own when a human being questions, wonders, listens and looks without getting stuck in fear, pleasure and pain. When self concern is quiet, in abeyance, heaven and earth are open. The mystery, the essence of all life is not separate from the silent openness of simple listening.” — Toni Packer

Says the modern 'Joan of arc' or new world 'martyr'........

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Would you mind elaborating please?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

People in my country are being arrested

You're going to have to disclose which 1st world privileged country you come from before we can take you seriously

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I dislike idiots. It doesn't matter if you're Asian, Caucasian, white or black, wookie or ewok, if you're an idiot...you are an idiot.

Everyone should have a voice, and every person should have a right to reply. Flat earthers have their views and are free to express them, but I'm free to my right to say that flat earthers should not have drunk the bong water. We are lucky to have this forum, this wouldn't be possible in China-If you suggested the president farted in an elevator in an online forum that could be at least a year in prison.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

People in my country are being arrested

You're going to have to disclose which 1st world privileged country you come from before we can take you seriously

UK.

People are literally being arrested for jokes!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Maybe it is time for something new and improved.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Because due to sell outs.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: eletheia

Would you mind elaborating please?

*Reality* is not all light and rainbows, life has a balance and a darker side

along with many shades in between.

People dont need to be preached at religiously by the 'better than thou' brigade.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

It is your mind that tells you that there is someone 'better than thou'....it is simply a belief.
No one is better or worse than anyone.....however, one can be open to a new way of seeing.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It sounds like you take life too seriously.

Are those things you listed really true? Or have you (and the internet) convinced yourself that they are true?
Try to relax, and remember to have fun.

Being angry at the world is no way to waste this miracle thing called life.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

edit on 30-10-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I choose not to live as a outrage addict or be an imaginary victim and I feel life is fine.
You should try it, it's as easy as making the choice.
First world dramaqueens should take a closer look at Asia, Africa and the middle east and take note of what real victims endure.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
It sounds like you take life too seriously.

Are those things you listed really true? Or have you (and the internet) convinced yourself that they are true?
Try to relax, and remember to have fun.

Being angry at the world is no way to waste this miracle thing called life.

If I have fun I will probably lose my job or end up in front of a judge in the UK.

I am generally scared to post a joke on facebook in fear of the pigs (that insensitive to Muslim police?) bashing down the door.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join