It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant live in this liberal world!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unruhestifter
If I have fun I will probably lose my job or end up in front of a judge in the UK.

What sort of 'fun' do you want to have?
What sort of jokes do you want to tell?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
I choose not to live as a outrage addict or be an imaginary victim and I feel life is fine.
You should try it, it's as easy as making the choice.
First world dramaqueens should take a closer look at Asia, Africa and the middle east and take note of what real victims endure.

They can’t as they are too entitled and think that themselves and their country are the best thing since sliced bread.

Sheep...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Maybe we can send an international team into space, and have then get in an accident, so the whole worlds attention gets diverted. You could even fake it if you wanted to. I know, that probably sounds implausible.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
It sounds like you take life too seriously.

Are those things you listed really true? Or have you (and the internet) convinced yourself that they are true?
Try to relax, and remember to have fun.

Being angry at the world is no way to waste this miracle thing called life.

It sounds like you don't take life seriously enough.

Yes those things are true, are you walking around with blinkers on? Or are you and your internet watching repeats of mary poppins?

Hard to relax in a world where you can't be sure if you can safely walk down the street or fly in a plane.

But your right being angry is a waste of the miracle of life, but i guess we're only human and everything has a breaking point.

You can only poke a living being so many times before it returns fire.

Question is, whats to be done?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

If I have fun I will probably lose my job or end up in front of a judge in the UK.

What sort of 'fun' do you want to have?
What sort of jokes do you want to tell?

Humor is not something that should EVER be policed.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

For those who feel they cannot live in this world.....the answer is kill yourself!!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

For those who feel they cannot live in this world.....the answer is kill yourself!!

There we have it........prime example of liberal tolerance!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

There we have it........prime example of liberal tolerance!

Did you fail to see the humor in that?!
You wrote the thread and it says.....'I cannot live in this 'liberal' world'.
I don't even know what 'liberal tolerance' means. Everyone is so hung up on words...........words actually trigger something in people.....they are spells.
edit on 30-10-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Bull crap! You don’t have to do any those things, if you want to go around blasting people with hate and contempt then that’s on you. You choose the path of least resistance (conformity) to make your life a little bit easier so that people around you won’t know how you really feel then subsequently shame you for it. Well lookie here my friend, I’d like to take a second of your time and tell you about a little thing called freewill, yes that’s right you heard correctly, freewill. Basically as long as you don’t give two craps about what other people think then you are free to do or say whatever you want. One small disclaimer though, if your rants/thoughts/opinions are found by others to be insensitive, racist, sexist or just down right generally offensive then be prepared to hear about it. So go ahead man up today and let the world know exactly how you feel.
edit on 30-10-2018 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Fellow greetings! What seems to be your boggle?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It’s all about power and money.

Create victimns and collect money and power.

Luckily, they that way of thinking always needs new victims....so let’s hope they make the groups so small, people see the light.

You forgot to mention

Milk is racist
Cheese is sexist
Happy hour is part of the patriarchy

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
It sounds like you take life too seriously.

Are those things you listed really true? Or have you (and the internet) convinced yourself that they are true?
Try to relax, and remember to have fun.

Being angry at the world is no way to waste this miracle thing called life.

I am generally scared to post a joke on facebook in fear of the pigs (that insensitive to Muslim police?) bashing down the door.

See there is the problem.

Forget about Facebook life, and try living in the real one. All of the things you are angry about, only exist in the fake world.
You will be much happier.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Jeez, talk 'bout first world problems!

It could be worse... could be in some poo-hole country and too hungry to swat flies away while some liberals shoot a charity commercial and tell you to look "more haunted."

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

I say, DONT live in that world.
Say and do what you want to do. Never conform to something that you don't believe in.
Life is what you make it, the world is yours!
Tell horrible jokes and say the "R word" whenever you want to.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Osirisvset
I choose not to live as a outrage addict or be an imaginary victim and I feel life is fine.
You should try it, it's as easy as making the choice.
First world dramaqueens should take a closer look at Asia, Africa and the middle east and take note of what real victims endure.

They can’t as they are too entitled and think that themselves and their country are the best thing since sliced bread.

Sheep...

Warmest
Lags

I would say you're missing a bigger point in that every so called "entitled group" either is fighting disenfranchisement & a lack of a political voice incorrectly.

Standing on street corners screaming isn't the most mature strategy.JMO
Digging in an doing the actual work of Change, is hard, it takes time and lots of effort.

We're seeing a segment of society who instead of fundamental building blocks were given game-boys by their parents who really have a gut feeling there IS more to life, didn't get it, don't know how to get it and are lashing out.
They are trying to fix everything around themselves INSTEAD of themselves.

I happen to agree with Osirisvset.
There are real victims in this world and by minimizing them screaming about First World Problems our society looks like idiots.

For the OP...
Funny is funny an if they're gonna cap on me an try to shame me think again.

edit on 30-10-2018 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
She mentioned God.......not

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

What liberal world?

Do you live in Denmark, or Holland? Do you live in Sweden?

I think you might be talking out of your rear end, if you live in America and are complaining about liberal values. Even most purported left wing politicians are corporatists, a right wing attitude to how to run an economy if ever there was one. So what the hell are you actually complaining about? The President incites racial and religious intolerance on a near daily basis, then gets his sad act on when the inevitable results of his right wing lunacy peddling come to the fore in the shape of mad bombers and people shooting up synagogues, and here you are complaining about liberalism?

Its far right mental cases who have been messing your country up the majority of the time its been in existence! Idiots trying to legitimise slavery, knuckle dragging scum trying to prevent people from attaining their rights as human beings, like the right to vote, the right to seek redress of grievances, the right to have their relationships with other people without being ostracised and oppressed, or treated as second class citizens in any way. All the problems America has ever had, boil down to some far right lunatic, either in government or in groups, hating on others for NO actual reason, other than their own dogmatic, sick and twisted understanding of what makes a functional society.

And you have a problem with liberalism of all things? Get yourself a coffee, and smell it, sniff hard. I know its not meth, but it might just wake you up.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

People in my country are being arrested

You're going to have to disclose which 1st world privileged country you come from before we can take you seriously

Wait. Now Countries are privileged? I think you helped the OP drive home his point! Because the populace of a country was intelligent enough to establish sustainability it is privileged? Please...

link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

I say, DONT live in that world.
Say and do what you want to do. Never conform to something that you don't believe in.
Life is what you make it, the world is yours!
Tell horrible jokes and say the "R word" whenever you want to.

correctamundo.....
Texas boys will stand up and give it a slammin right back rightously

link   
I happen to agree with a lot of what the op says. Here in Spain a couple of guys were recently thrown in prison for 3 years for a puppet show that was deemed offensive because it contained depictions of ETA even though it was done humorously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join