It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever learned something new from your dream?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
non agressive weapon type of things.. a bubble that open as a shield a gun type of thing that shoots at the damage source by itself..well it was a new planet in the dream.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This has happened to me many many times.
One of the earlier ones was...
While on a boy scout trip to Kalamath river in Norcal. We met a friend of my scout master that was a vietnam vet / sioux indian. While asking him about his life one night. I asked about BF stories. He shared a few of them, one of which mentioned that there was a river on the rez down the road that the indians would not let any outsiders go up because they dont come back. I of course wanted to know the name of the river. He would not tell me. Over successive nights he finally said to us " I am not going to tell you because I think you may be dumb enough to go up it". And at 15 of course we were that dumb.
Anywho, a few weeks after this trip I was dreaming. Heard a knock at my parents front door. Opened the door...
It was extremely bright outside. Think 12 noon on a very sunny day but with no shadows or anything. There was a black figure standing on the lawn. All black no facial features...etc (think what they call shadow people these days).
It told me the name of the river. I woke up, wrote it down and eventually looked it up. Real place.
I've learned all sorts of other things.
Another time I was lucid dreaming... maybe 4 years back. I was down in bed after a major surgery. Was dreaming about walking around a swap meet. Saw this mexican gentleman over the table. I instantly knew he was not a dream character but a real person. I got curious, walked over and asked him what he was doing there.
He said " I am waiting to die." I was a bit shocked and asked him what he meant. he said he was on his deathbed in xxxx Texas waiting to die. I looked the small town name up the next day and it is a real place in texas.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Two of my dreams I can contribute with. The first one back in the days when the game Tomb Rider 2 came out. In one particular part I got stuck. Playing for hours still couldn't figure out the solution. I went to bed and not surprisingly my dream was about the game and in my dream I solved the problem. I even woke up right away middle of the night, got back to TR and for sure, the solution from my dream, was correct.

But the dream that tought me something is the one when in my dream I met an alien. I was walking in a city late at night, by myself. It was raining and I remember the road was wet, saw the street lights reflection on the asphalt. There was no one else around, only the cars parking on the two sides of the road. It was quite, the only noise was from my steps and my breathing. As I was walking, suddenly a classic 'grey' type alien stepped out from between two cars about 10 feet ahead of me, and just stood there looking at me.

This dream thought me about FEAR...

The complete, unquestionable fear I have never ever felt before, not even in situations where I was, admittedly affraid of certain consequences. The scary part is that I didn't feel any curiosity as I should have, being pretty openminded about this topic all in my life, neither any excitement, only pure terror. But because this grey was not threatening in any way, I realized and learned, this fear was the fear of the unknown...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I woke from an afternoon nap and had an entire song learned!

I picked my acoustic, belted out the intro, the chord pattern, then started writing down the lyrics. I got about 85% of the lyrics out and fudged the rest. Easiest song I ever wrote!

My question is, if I didn't write it, who did??

Song title: Party of None (Fight Song)

First verse:

You sit in a chair, watch the world pass you by
They make you feel the fear, so afraid to be alive
You want to live your life your way
Without the cops in the sky there to mediate

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join