It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Encounter Just Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Like the title says the scariest thing that has ever happened to me in my life just happened. I’m posting this here and not on nosleep is because this is 100% true. I’m even using my real account because I have nothing at all to hide and I want my account public in case somebody decides I saw something I shouldn’t have. Honestly i can’t even believe this just happened to me. My mind is blown. I truly didn’t believe this was possible. I’m going to going to provide as many details as I possibly can. I want this out there.

I live in southern New Jersey about halfway between Philadelphia and Atlantic City. About a hour ago at approximately 1145 PM on October 14th. I went out on my front porch to smoke a cigarette when I start to notice movement across the four way stop about 20 yards in the distance. To me it looked like white looking mist moving across the road in a periodic nature. Also in the woods was metallic banging and movement sounds. Where the woods are across the street is just wilderness for miles until you hit the water.

Right after that happens this this light rises up out of the woods and just sits there for about 3 minutes. At this point I wasn’t sure if it was just a plane off in the distance or what to be honest it just looked like a ball of light from that distance. When it started to move it moved right towards me. This thing moved at a slow steady rate until it’s literally about 500 yards from my face. It was a dark metallic almost plate looking object with the lights underneath flashing red upside down double v shaped patterns along with some random flashes. It scared the living # out of me to be quite honest. It looked unlike any aircraft I’ve ever seen before.

While it was flying at increasing speed away from me the other phenomenon I experienced first the mist free flowing forms crossing the street started up again almost like they stopped while the ship signaled them. I notice what sounds to be voices what feels like all around me but they sounded distant but close at the same time it’s hard to explain really. Also there was now a lot of lights all moving around in the woods and street right in front of me. The lights though were free flowing little balls of bluish white light the almost resembled flashlights in the woods without people holding them. Which made me realize the mist looking stuff could be some kind of cloaked person or being just very advanced technology. It really felt like there were people all around me at this point.

I’m still very scared. I don’t think people are suppose to see this sort of thing. I’m literally shaking as I’m writing this. Words can’t even begin to describe the terror I felt when I realized what was going on. Please I swear to you every word I’ve written is 100% true and I will answer any questions that anybody has. I’ve never seen anything like this before. I have no history of mental illness. I’m a totally sane regular guy. I’m really afraid for my safety. I really can’t believe this happened to me.
edit on 14-10-2018 by Bcs8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bcs8484
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

The horror!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: watersabove

2nd,

I'm freaked out!

bally

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So, you have a "fake" ATS account?

And if it was about an hour ago and 1145pm, it was October 13, not the 14th. Sorry to be a stickler...
edit on 14-10-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What stands out the most now that I can see your story is that you infer the lights/voices may both be from people/beings.

Aside from the metal banging sounds in the beginning, what do the 'voices' heard later sound like? Words? whispers? Chatter??

Intriguing, somewhat!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well how did it end?
Did they just go "see ya" and vanish?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bcs8484

Really cool story and stuff.

Breathtaking.

But you haven't mentioned why there aren't any pics.

edit on 14/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Sounds to be you had plenty of time to get some kind of camera device and take pictures..

And I am sure you got a cute excuse for that
By seeing you have a former interest in the subject.. I would believe photographic evidence would be the first thing you thought of when experience this.

I for one do not believe your story before you present some form of evidence.. As do most people I would guess

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: watersabove

That’s what I was picking up while I was watching it. The voice sounds sounded very very strange it sounded like somebody scrambled language to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I copy and pasted from my reddit account. Thanks for pointing it out I was shaken up when I was writing.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
And meanwhile ............"Looks at phone, decides not to video anything".

Would have been my first reaction in this day of "they'll never believe me".

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

To be honest i didn’t have my phone on me and I couldn’t tell sorb my eyes off of what was happening before me eyes. I wouldn’t believe this story if somebody else wrote it either because I don’t haves anything except my testimony which is 100% true

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The other stuff around me was taking more of my attention so I didn’t see it vanish but I know it wasn’t fast.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Explain how your fear felt. Curious about something.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull
The feeling I had was so weird I felt this feeling before tonight. It was this type of charged feeling like something was severely off. I felt a charge in my body.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Thank you for responding. That's not what I expected. I hate to say this but if you really felt the type of fear you say you felt I am pretty sure I know what kinds of words you would use.

However, I was not there, and I can only go on what you have shared.

If you are in the same situation again, or if you wish to release those feelings of fear, just state the name of Jesus. It will help.

I'm off to bed. Take care!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm guessing you just didn't happen to have your phone or other type of camera on you or the event happened so fast you couldn't get a camera to capture anything?

Also you usually use fake accounts to post bull#/troll do you?
Well thanks for admitting that I suppose, although that could just be a tactic to make your story more convincing.

"Hey guys I am admitting I normally lie so you know I am telling the truth...."

I'd like to believe you but without any evidence and an admittance of they type of person you are, best I can say is 'cool story bro.'

What I am really curious about is who are your alt accounts so we can get further insight into what you normally post and what you want to hide from being normally associated with yourself.
That for me would be a more interesting story.
edit on 14-10-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo stuff

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
No offense but if i copy and paste your story, then look through your posts on reddit , it shows you have a history of doing mind altering drugs ( not alcohol or mary jane, stronger) soooooo......

Hard to say in any real terms if this actually happened or if this is something "other"

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bcs8484
a reply to: Spacespider

To be honest i didn’t have my phone on me and I couldn’t tell sorb my eyes off of what was happening before me eyes. I wouldn’t believe this story if somebody else wrote it either because I don’t haves anything except my testimony which is 100% true

From REDDIT

Sheer10 2 points · 1 hour ago I woke my wife up because I was so afraid. At this point I could just be paranoid from what just happened but there was this weird electric type feeling in my house right after I came in. Then I started writing with it fresh in my mine.

And your wife ? did you wife not have a phone either ?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bcs8484. Photos, video or not, I believe you man. 👍

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join