It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Encounter Just Now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bcs8484

now you know what is taking people in the forrest.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Jusvistn

me too i seem a ufo and posted about it, it was boring and far away, but defo UFO, thought i should get phone then thought but what if i miss something so I didn't.... Oh well, i seen it and don't care if anyone believes me 😃

I remember that thread.

I posted in it that if you could not identify it then of coarse its a UFO to you as its flying or seems to be, looks like an physical object that you cannot identify. a UFO.

I think with your description everyone believed you saw something as it sounded very much like satellite given time of viewing and how you described it moved.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Drugs open you up to the dark side, quit that sh#t.

I hope this isn't speaking from experience.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bcs8484
a reply to: ccseagull
The feeling I had was so weird I felt this feeling before tonight. It was this type of charged feeling like something was severely off. I felt a charge in my body.

I know the feeling here. I have not seen what you have seen but I have seen an orb before very close to me and I often describe the feeling when it was near me, was ominous. As if it made me feel like I should not be there, like I was not meant to see what I saw.

Is this how you felt?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I would believe photographic evidence would be the first thing you thought of when experience this.

You'd think so, huh? But that's not the way 90 percent of people react. Usually more like a stunned amazement. I don't fault anyone for not saying to themselves, "I'm going to grab my phone because these things are probably going to hang out here for a long time." It's more like, "These things are going to vanish, and I don't want to even blink."

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You're definitely supposed to see this. It can be too much for the physical brain to handle. But you chose this as a soul for your evolution and that of the planet. Kansas is going bye bye on this Planet!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sounds like you had a UFO AND GHOST experience at the same time.
They both exist - but at the SAME TIME?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

thats like winning the lottery

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

I watched a video some time ago that had a former intelligence officer saying that if they have seams or rivets, they are ours. If they are seamless, they aren’t.
Mine was a cube and I’m totally willing to believe that it was a black project if they can explain how a cube can gain lift and do it silently which is impossible.
I’m with ya, bro.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n
I had an experience and I always thought if I saw something, I would take a bunch of pictures or video with screenshots or something. Nope. I felt like I was glued to the ground and I was literally afraid to breathe. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it and my brain wasn’t processing it well. I had all of these weird thoughts about the meaning of life and life on other planets and what it meant for religion and a zillion other things flying through my mind so fast that I couldn’t actually think them through. One question would pop up and then another, then another, then another. I learned two things that day. One, there’s a big difference between watching videos, reading books and talking about UFOs and actually experiencing one. And two, I was totally full of it when I thought I would have the frame of mind to grab a camera and do anything logically. I was terrified, bro.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Seek mental help

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Me too

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I'm about 40 minutes from you, could you drop me a google maps location of where you were seeing the lights so I can go check it out? Have you seen anything since in that location?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
could be swamp gas..doesnt that show up in balls of light?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join