It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active UFO, Chattanooga TN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
4:30 pm EST just moments ago there was a silver, metallic disk-shaped craft that could be seen from HWY 153 if looking towards the south. Definitely not a plane, judging by the size it was either massive or at a low altitude. It was motionless, and after losing sight due to a tree line my wife and I tracked it down via Amnicola HWY, this time much further away and after a brief cough (had a slight cold) it was gone.

For sure, 100 percent, it was a disk.

Anyone in the area? If so did you see anything? **** me that’s the first daytime, non orb object I’ve ever seen!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Neechavela

Just my area or is it getting wild today........idk

Wild and weird....plain sight by a hwy huh!!

Pilot here....I know you saw what you saw....me.....400 foot cigar over Dallas daytime 1999

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
No picture or it didn’t happen!a reply to: Neechavela

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
No picture or it didn’t happen!a reply to: Neechavela

I tried my hardest to get it with my iPhone! By the time I had my video going the damn tree line was in the way. By the time we found it again my garbage camera couldn’t bring it in to focus enough!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Not today. Im over on Dayton blvd. But the other day my roommate saw something above him but it vanished behind trees. Also i do have a pic a friend made of sky of circle clouds above signal mountain walmart. As soon as i figure out how to attach pics...lol

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beatru

Not today. Im over on Dayton blvd. But the other day my roommate saw something above him but it vanished behind trees. Also i do have a pic a friend made of sky of circle clouds above signal mountain walmart. As soon as i figure out how to attach pics...lol

We are literally neighbors lol. I’m off Mountain creek road. I was hoping someone here was local!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If I see it up here in Knoxville I will let you know.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Check:

37th Parallel and see where Chatty comes up...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
The only thing I saw was a map showing that the northern border of TN is pretty close to the 37th. Chattanooga is on the southern border, but I did also see that a major portion of alien sightings are near the parallel, and in the grand scheme of distance, I would consider this to be close to me.

Was that what you were getting at?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

"Yes" non the myriad of contacts. Roswell also hits that and so does cattle mutilations..

A web search of "37th Parallel/UFO" will narrow it down better.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

So after a bit of reading up the 37th (you learn something new everyday, even when you think you know almost everything) I really want to find the significance of the phenomenon. I did read something about the amount of time the sun is visible on the winter and summer solstice. After remembering an incident yesterday, I took a video of straight up chem trail deposits.

Probably a coincidence, but the skies have been exceptionally clear the last couple of days. I’m walking the dog in a bit, and as always my eyes will be looking up.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You mean the trails that You remembering as a kid would quickly dissipate but now they 'linger'? Those ones?

Have You looked into "Ley Lines" ? Like the Stonehenge in America lines up with the Stonehenge in England. This is where the Energy is greater.

You'll also notice that when Your dog goes to leave a deuce (doo doo) He/She will orient to magnetic North.

www.psychologytoday.com...

That should lead You in the 'right' place. If I just typed it, then it 'may' be "My bias" coming into play. I can give 'hints' though..

These Ley Lines form a grid around Mother Earth and provide 'energy' I don't know energy for travel???

It helps if You just absorb the info in lieu of 'weighing it' e.g. Are You open to the possibility of....?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

You mean the trails that You remembering as a kid would quickly dissipate but now they 'linger'? Those ones?

Have You looked into "Ley Lines" ? Like the Stonehenge in America lines up with the Stonehenge in England. This is where the Energy is greater.

You'll also notice that when Your dog goes to leave a deuce (doo doo) He/She will orient to magnetic North.

www.psychologytoday.com...

That should lead You in the 'right' place. If I just typed it, then it 'may' be "My bias" coming into play. I can give 'hints' though..

These Ley Lines form a grid around Mother Earth and provide 'energy' I don't know energy for travel???

It helps if You just absorb the info in lieu of 'weighing it' e.g. Are You open to the possibility of....?

I’ve read about key lines a bit, and oddly enough when I walked my dog and the deuce ensued, I attempted to prove the magnetic north alignment.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Not 'key lines' "Ley Lines" this is 'key'...

Stay Hydrated....

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Not 'key lines' "Ley Lines" this is 'key'...

Stay Hydrated....

I do believe that was a typo that my phone instigated lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You 'might' also look at this thread re: UFOs seen over Chile by 6

www.youtube.com...

Does this match Yours? Then 'they' could be 'setting the grid' especially after a natural disaster. When an event like the past hurricane, then the aforementioned grid can get out of alignment.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You 'might' also look at this thread re: UFOs seen over Chile by 6

www.youtube.com...

Does this match Yours? Then 'they' could be 'setting the grid' especially after a natural disaster. When an event like the past hurricane, then the aforementioned grid can get out of alignment.

Unfortunately that doesn’t match, as my sighting was in the middle of the day, and it was a disk with two layers (I didn’t mention that part in my post). Also, the Spanish is a bit hard to follow...because I don’t speak Spanish.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Oh, I si...

top topics

join