It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really want the United States to be ruled by Conservative Trump style Republicans ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
And no. Not particularly. I'm not exactly cool with a world without abortion. I think in this world, mandatory abortion makes far more sense than banning abortion. We couldn't go far wrong with a quota for mandatory abortions. A lottery, of sorts. No discrimination. Just a population limit. Bet you'd never get any politician to support that. And yet it makes more sense than at least half the laws these morons on both sides pass.

(I suspect what I've just said will be quite unpopular around here. LOL)
edit on 8-10-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
No, not really. But it beats the alternative for now. I'm an independent that would vote for a third party if it was viable. I however will not be voting for a democrat in the foreseeable future. There is nothing there that represents me at all. Trump has been alright. That's more than I can say for the last few presidents. I'd actually vote republican to keep democrats out of office at this point and I think that's what I'll do.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AlienView
So who are you gonna vote for?

Here ya go!
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
The coming election will determine the future of the United States for years to follow.

If the Republicans win in House and Senate elections Trump and those who have supported him will say 'we told you so'
- Americans want us and not the Liberals of the past.

Do you want this? - Does Donald Trump and his solidly Conservative base represent you?

He doen't represent me - Yes I was one of those Hillay haters that supported him in the last election.

But he lied - He came across as an independent - An outsider battling the consumate insider politcal establishment.

But his years in office so far has shown that Trump is a solid conservative Republcan who represents big money and big business.

So people who consider themselves to be independents, liberals who sometimes vote Republican - It is time for you to come out
in force and vote solidly Democratic - Don't give the Republicans any more power than they already have.

Of course if you are alreay rich and don't give a damn about anyone else - this does not apply.

Vote for the fake gang rape accusers if you like.
The media can't save them now, they are exposed.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
And no. Not particularly. I'm not exactly cool with a world without abortion. I think in this world, mandatory abortion makes far more sense than banning abortion. We couldn't go far wrong with a quota for mandatory abortions. A lottery, of sorts. No discrimination. Just a population limit. Bet you'd never get any politician to support that. And yet it makes more sense than at least half the laws these morons on both sides pass.

(I suspect what I've just said will be quite unpopular around here. LOL)

Honesty is always popular.
Thanks for yours.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There may have been a time that I could have agreed w/ your premise.
But given the alternative, I’ll take as many Trump nominees as possible.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Anything except the hell the left is pushing. We would all be slaves to a global master race, told where to live, how to live and probably when to die if we get a chance to be born.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Here ya go!
twitter.com...

I just made a small wee in my pants.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The coming election will determine the future of the United States for years to follow.

If the Republicans win in House and Senate elections Trump and those who have supported him will say 'we told you so'

Do you want this? - Does Donald Trump and his solidly Conservative base represent you?

He doen't represent me - Yes I was one of those Hillay haters that supported him in the last election.

But he lied - He came across as an independent - An outsider battling the consumate insider politcal establishment.

But his years in office so far has shown that Trump is a solid conservative Republcan who represents big money and big business.

So people who consider themselves to be independents, liberals who sometimes vote Republican - It is time for you to come out
in force and vote solidly Democratic - Don't give the Republicans any more power than they already have.

Of course if you are alreay rich and don't give a damn about anyone else - this does not apply.

Yes of course.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I like Trump generally but I would change some of his actions. The tax cut for example, Democrats oppose this. In fact, they want higher taxes. We should change the law so that Democrats must pay higher taxes. No reason we can't make everyone happy.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Stay the course.
Stock market tanks next day...if Dems get the House.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Here ya go!
twitter.com...

I just made a small wee in my pants.

I wish it was easier to post photos on ATS. Glad you clicked on the link. That was a gem, wasn't it? LOL.
edit on 10/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What the hell? 2020... the dems don't even have a runner for 2020.

I don't vote party lines and never have. At this moment there is no one I would vote for in 2020.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Yes. And after 2024, maybe one or more of his children. Why not go for a dynasty that lasts for years!

I imagine mass exodus of libs to Canada and Mexico would then occur.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Good God, would your rather Democrats be in charge? Things are moving in the right direction. You don't change from that. The results we are seeing it trade, the econ9my, taxes, jobs and immigration would NOT be there if the Democrats were in charge.

......I'm not tired of winning yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

If the left were still the liberals of the past I would be with you, but they aren't they morphed into some sort of garbage that has no business being in charge of wiping their own butts let alone running the country.

This right here is what drove me away from liberal and that happened during the Obama administration.

I supported Obama over McCain/Palin because Bush was so awful.

Now looking back on it, I wish I would have never initially given my support to a criminal like him.

Donald Trump has addressed many of the concerns I've had with regard to foreign policy. His domestic agenda is excellent save for not hearing anything on debt reduction. To that end, we shall see.

Donald Trump has my full support as President.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
What the heck are you talking about?
How many years was Trump a Democrat? 90 % of his life? He just became a Republican. as far as I know. He is like the old school Democrats that stood against abortion on demand. Actually I like that about him. He sees abortion as murder.

He said he was 'very, extremely pro-choice,' in 1999, and stated that if he was president, he would not even want a ban on third trimester partial-birth abortions.

Link

I honestly don't understand how a person could pivot from that extreme position to the position that abortion is murder...and keep a straight face. I don't believe Trump has any personal convictions regarding abortion.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The other day I said I was considering voting for Trump in 2020 because the left had gone completely off the rails. As soon as I hit reply I threw up in my mouth a little. Then I started thinking, the time has never been more right for a third party movement. A moderate third party movement. In the past when we tried to go third party is was always some fringe group that was a little too far to move for most centrists, so they always stayed marginalized and never gained any ground on the two major parties.

Now, however, it is the two major parties themselves that have moved too far toward the extremes and are essentially marginalizing themselves. So that begs the question - why don't the people who are slightly left of center and the people slightly right of center and everyone else in between join forces, create a new moderate party and keep the democrats and the republicans in the margins where they belong?

For the first time it might be possible for a moderate third party to form and potentially even have just as many if not more voting power than the two major parties.

So why is no one talking about this? Is it just because people like being told what to do and how to think too much to change?

It's time to leave the Leftist Authoritarian Party and the Grand Ossified Party behind us.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What we need is for Republican's to stand up to him in the primaries.

So you're a statist. No thanks. I have said all along the D's and R's are 2 wings on the same vulture. Seems you are happy with that?

The media who is owned by the banksters are against Trump the Globalists are against Trump, and you know why? Trump is America First! Pisses the globalist shills off to no end that he is not playing ball according to their rules.

Statist? You can label it as you please. And I know you see the Ds and the Rs a two wings of the same vulture. So do I. I have for decades. The media and the banksters are not so much against Trump as they are in support of the status quo. Trump, as an oppertunist is seeking to wedge his way into the higher eschalons of that power structure that governs the status quo. The notion that Trump is America First is in my opinion, far from being true. He is Trump first and if that takes repeating over and over the mantra of the right, he will do it until it no longer serves him.

And hes, he is not playing by their rules. That is a good thing I think. He is playing by his rules and that, in my opinion are not the rules that will do us any good in the long run.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I’m with him!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join