It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Anti Republican IS John Leguizamo? New Level of Stupid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Another celebrity that thinks their opinion is important.

Please stop encouraging them.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Reminds me when one of the Trump boys was crying on Twitter cuz Twitter recommended a non conservative news outlet.

Btw, Breitbart is trash, as is most, if not all conservative media. Straight up trassssssh.
edit on 3-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Reminds me when one of the Trump boys was crying on Twitter cuz Twitter recommended a non conservative news outlet.

Btw, Breitbart is trash, as is most, if not all conservative media. Straight up trassssssh.

What does Breitbart and your opinion of it have anything to do with this post? How does it change the information?

I would probably agree if Twitter used it's platform to be liberal only.

It would be like Disney world handing out Hillary t-shirts under a big banner that you have to walk under just to get into the park. That would also be like your office having a break room and donuts for only liberals and none for conservatives.

What did we have in history that was much like this...

Hmmmm.....

Oh yeah... Whites only water fountains.

Wanna know the irony? Bet you can guess on your own..

*coughdemocratscoughdiditcough*

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
John lost it long, long ago... when the 'industry' had him dress up as a woman in To Wong Foo.

As we know from listening to Dave Chappelle when he made 'his escape' and from Kat Williams, dressing comedians up as women is a power move.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I view this instance of a celebrity giving his political thoughts different than the Kayne West thread. Leguizamo isn't using his platform to push an agenda. He is merely sharing his thoughts on his private twitter account. You don't have to read it. We all could have gone our whole lives without knowing what John Leguizamo thinks about republicans if someone didn't go to his twitter page, get outraged and plaster it all over the internet like it is breaking news.

If Leguizamo made a movie about dog parks and then somehow turned it into a right wing bash-fest. That would be very different. Then I would think the dude really had a problem.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I know literally tens of thousands of latin people. The overwhelming majority are hard right.

For many catholics, its a matter of faith to back the GOP.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

From what I've seen it depends upon socioeconomics. Many of the Cubans here in Miami are conservative.

However younger latinos are more left leaning.

I'm somewhere in the middle.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
My 'race' plays exactly jacksnip to my political views.

Why should it?

Collective identity/identity politics is asinine.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

White Catholics tend to be Democrat. At least from where I am from.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
On no. He's angry and a man. Watch out John. The Democrats will think you are a rapist. Make sure not to shed a tear or they will perp walk you.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It's about a 50-50 split with white catholics here.

Among Hispanics in general, I'd say 60-40 left...Hispanic Catholics, man, it's not even remotely even, 80-20 conservative.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The arrogance of this scumbag is appalling.

He is calling for blatant censorship by Google, in affect he is calling for the abolition of the 1st amendment. The fact he has the nerve to publicly demand this shows how arrogant and out of control the left has become.

They are the Nazi's. They want a totalitarian regime to enforce only their way of thinking.

What the heck is he talking about the Republicans not having civility? I only see the left performing violent acts if they aren't getting their way on a regular basis.

This guy is truly living in another universe from me.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I know literally tens of thousands of latin people. The overwhelming majority are hard right.

For many catholics, its a matter of faith to back the GOP.

Same here. The Mexicans I grew up around were very, very politically conservative. I think we're seeing the difference between rural and urban America where the shift from conservative to liberal is concerned in Latinos. Rural, small town America is conservative. Urban America tends to be far left.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

White Catholics tend to be Democrat. At least from where I am from.

No Catholic that follows their faith would vote for someone who supports abortion.

In the last Obama election I had some in laws leave the catholic church over their edict that you will burn in hell for voting for abortion (and the priest scandals). They are the only latino people I know that are not GOP voters.

My wifes family have Trump stickers on their vehicles. My wife and I both don't care for him very much...but we both like the results he is creating.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Ha...well...just another actor that hasn't been in much recently trying to get his name back out there.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

My wifes family have Trump stickers on their vehicles.

I envy you for having quality inlaws.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
John Leguizamo pays more in taxes every year than most of you make in a year. Tax payers, even if entertainers have the absolute right to express themselves just like any other taxpayer. Just like you have the right to not go to their movies or buy their CDs, but please just stop the crybaby BS!!!

and the constant whine fest....

edit on 3-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
John Leguizamo pays more in taxes every year than most of you make in a year. Tax payers, even if entertainers have the absolute right to express themselves just like any other taxpayer. Just like you have the right to not go to their movies or buy their CDs, but please just stop the crybaby BS!!!

Just like Willie....

BFD!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'll remind you of this the next time you're whining about the opinion of anyone in the upper 1%.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

My wifes family have Trump stickers on their vehicles.

I envy you for having quality inlaws.

You don't even know. I love my in laws. My mother in law is a beautiful soul that should be cherished.

There is no kinder act to ones wife than to love her parents as she does.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join