It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape Allegations vs. Cristiano Ronaldo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Simply because the post I replied to inferred that the woman was lying.... 

If you are talking about me, please state where I said she was lying!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Sorry, you've got me confused.

....thier ONLY goal is to prevent justice kavvannaugh being promoted to the SCOTUS bench

I know it might seem strange but this thread, unlike a mountain of other threads, is not about Kavanaugh, its about Cristiano Ronaldo.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Sorry, you've got me confused.

....thier ONLY goal is to prevent justice kavvannaugh being promoted to the SCOTUS bench

I know it might seem strange but this thread, unlike a mountain of other threads, is not about Kavanaugh, its about Cristiano Ronaldo.

Very odd, strange people posting on this thread!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Same could be said about the bastards who run our own nation, possibly into the ground no less, plus a few other things ta boot.

Anyway what wrong with the odd and strange?

Takes all sorts to make our world spin, odd and strange equates to interesting, or do you disagree?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Not wanting to derail this thread too much but if you read neutral accounts of The Clinton-Lewinsky scandal its Monica Lewinsky who at times comes across as the sexual predator.

But of course you would never admit that as it seems to go against some anti-male agenda or mind set you seem to have.

Not all men are bastards.
And not all bastards are men.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Not wanting to derail this thread too much but if you read neutral accounts of The Clinton-Lewinsky scandal.

*Neutral accounts* is that a possibility?

Surely all accounts are by their very nature subjective?

Its Monica Lewinsky who at times comes across as the sexual predator.

She was a 22 year old intern straight out of education......

He was a 49 year old (old enough to be her father) President of America.

Not a few years her senior, but old enough to be considered a *groomer*?

But of course you would never admit that as it seems to go against some anti-male agenda or mind set you seem to have.

I have no agenda, but I do have experience ......

I have been offered jobs that have been lucrative and that I really wanted,

but with conditions...... which I have turned down.

I have had a man in a top position knock on my hotel room door at 2.00 am

in the morning when his company was taking over the company that I was in.

I wouldnt disagree with that, except to say neutrality is a myth we all

form our opinions from our experiences.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Not wanting to derail this thread too much but if you read neutral accounts of The Clinton-Lewinsky scandal.

*Neutral accounts* is that a possibility?

Surely all accounts are by their very nature subjective?

Its Monica Lewinsky who at times comes across as the sexual predator.

She was a 22 year old intern straight out of education......

He was a 49 year old (old enough to be her father) President of America.

Not a few years her senior, but old enough to be considered a *groomer*?

I have no agenda, but I do have experience ......

I have been offered jobs that have been lucrative and that I really wanted,

but with conditions...... which I have turned down.

I have had a man in a top position knock on my hotel room door at 2.00 am

in the morning when his company was taking over the company that I was in.

I wouldnt disagree with that, except to say neutrality is a myth we all

form our opinions from our experiences.

Sorry but what you are talking about has absolutly nothing about the Ronaldo situation!

All you have done so far in this thread is call him guilty, lie about what other people have said on this thread, still not admitted that women have lied about being raped, and bring up things that have nothing to do with this case!

Seriously! Give it a rest!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Out next week i imagine.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i really dont get it, no matter what when a woman reports a rape or assault people come up with excuses why they are lying.

if they report straight away its
- your lying
- you were drunk its your fault
- what where you wearing
- your after attention
- you feel regret for agreeing to sex
-her sexual history is questioned
- or as in this case they are persuaded to not do anything as it will ruin HIS career.

if they dont report straight away or re-report
-why are you doing it now
- you only want money-
-instant liars
- comments about her looks eg '' who would want to rape that''
- why not report at the time

women cant win they really cant.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin
i really dont get it, no matter what when a woman reports a rape or assault people come up with excuses why they are lying.

- your lying
- what where you wearing
- your after attention
- or as in this case they are persuaded to not do anything as it will ruin HIS career.

- you only want money-
-instant liars

That is not true at all! Have you actually read the posts in this thread. No one is saying she is lying, and no o e is saying he is not guilty, but there is sure a lot of people on this thread saying she is telling the truth and he is guilty, even though they know little about the case. I believe they are calling him guilty already because they do not like him and are jealous, and thst is wrong!

At least wait until you know more about the case before you condem a man to be a rapist!, which I class as bad as murder!

There have been many cases of women lying about rape just to get money. Esp when it comes to footballers because they are not that bright. That's why everyone, and I mean everyone should wait to pass judgment until you know more about the case.

And thst means putting your jealously and hatred towards him to one side!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

- your lying
- what where you wearing
- your after attention

- you only want money-
-instant liars

That is not true at all! Have you actually read the posts in this thread. No one is saying she is lying, and no o e is saying he is not guilty, but there is sure a lot of people on this thread saying she is telling the truth and he is guilty, even though they know little about the case. I believe they are calling him guilty already because they do not like him and are jealous, and thst is wrong!

At least wait until you know more about the case before you condem a man to be a rapist!, which I class as bad as murder!

There have been many cases of women lying about rape just to get money. Esp when it comes to footballers because they are not that bright. That's why everyone, and I mean everyone should wait to pass judgment until you know more about the case.

if you re-read my post properly this time you will see i did not mention him.
i hate football and couldnt care less about him or any other, so jealousy is not an issue.
the fact is there is proof he did it and the woman was persuaded not to report it just because he was famous.
ans you must be reading a different post to me plenty of people are questioning her motive. same every where everytime a woman comes out and says she was attacked by anyone , she must have a motive, a reason other than SHE WAS ATTACKED. if she does it straight away shes lying, if she does it months or years later shes questioned why. no one think maybe its the humiliation, the fear, the fact shes got t come to terms with what happened, the fact she thinks she wont be believed.
you can look at a million cases of rape reporting and its always the womans fault somewhere, women are killed or forced to marry the rapist due to religion, they are killed for dishonoring the man, girls are told they have ruined a guys future even though theres 100% proof such as videos showing the rape, girls are ostracized from communities for ruining HIS life when he raped her, they get questioned on what they drank, r how they dress, even though girls and women dressing modestly are still raped but it must be their fault. the blame is never put on the males

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

- your lying
- what where you wearing
- your after attention

- you only want money-
-instant liars

if you re-read my post properly this time you will see i did not mention him.
i hate football and couldnt care less about him or any other, so jealousy is not an issue.
the fact is there is proof he did it and the woman was persuaded not to report it just because he was famous.
ans you must be reading a different post to me plenty of people are questioning her motive. same every where everytime a woman comes out and says she was attacked by anyone , she must have a motive, a reason other than SHE WAS ATTACKED. if she does it straight away shes lying, if she does it months or years later shes questioned why. no one think maybe its the humiliation, the fear, the fact shes got t come to terms with what happened, the fact she thinks she wont be believed.
you can look at a million cases of rape reporting and its always the womans fault somewhere, women are killed or forced to marry the rapist due to religion, they are killed for dishonoring the man, girls are told they have ruined a guys future even though theres 100% proof such as videos showing the rape, girls are ostracized from communities for ruining HIS life when he raped her, they get questioned on what they drank, r how they dress, even though girls and women dressing modestly are still raped but it must be their fault. the blame is never put on the males

Obviously, you are not reading my posts. You wrote that as if you think every women who cries rape is lying. Have I actually said that? If so, please post where I said that.

If you bothered to read my posts, then you would know that all I am saying, is no one can say he is innocent or guilty before more evidence is brought forward! And there has been a few on this thread who are saying he is guilty already, and yes, they are saying this because they are jealous of him or do not like him, and thst is pretty sick.

I know all about women suffering around the world. Having worked for care international on campaigns about this, I know all too well about the suffering. I do not see what that has to do with this specific case!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

.... the blame is never put on the males

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

If that was true all those scumbags all over the world who are in prison for committing sex crimes wouldn't be in prison.

That was just one long man hating diatribe.

I can honestly say I've never once thought that any single rape has been 'the woman's fault' and I don't think I know anyone who has ever thought that.

That's a completely different thing to saying some women make false allegations - why can't you see that?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join