It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question everything.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So after watching that circus shi show of a senate confirmation hearing today I came away wondering if we can believe anything we have been told by the media and politicians ever.

We have proven without a shadow of a doubt that they will lie to us about anything even trivial stuff like how bad the weather is.

I find myself questioning everything.

TV is a very powerful medium and the MSM has controlled the narrative for 50 years.

What we watch, what news is reported, all controlled by a couple of non elected rich guys .

Now the new media "social media" wants to control waht memes we can share or videos we can watch.

How can some of you see whats going on right now and not question everything we have been told about 9/11? We only really know what they wanted us to know everything else is labeled as "crazy conspiracy theories".

Did Clinton have sex with that woman? Now I have my doubts.

Was JFK assassinated by the CIA? probably.

Did we land on the moon ? They could have faked it and We would have believed it.

Are there aliens at area 51? I bet there are .

Was Obama born in Kenya? How would we know ?

Were there WMDs in Iraq ?

What about the Vegas shooting and all the other shootings? Would they lie to us? Of course they would.

The media and politicians get to tell us whatever the hell they want and I dont think we can ever believe any of them about anything ever again.

We only hear what they want us to hear and only see what they want us to see. Now I dont believe anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I use to roll my eyes at the people who claimed we were living in the matrix...I don’t any more.

Slowly, very slowly for some, our reality is coming into focus. It is like putting glasses on the first time and realizing there is so much more detail to the world around us.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Bravo

But lookout, everything will be annoying now.

I can't even read the newspaper, it's all emotionally manipulative trash.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

That is awesome. Now if we could just others to realize this is all a dog and pony show. They direct your attention where they want it. They control the narrative and satiate your desires with bread and circuses. You think you are being the good little citizen by following this soap opera and paying attention, but you are being brainwashed into thinking that voting actually makes a difference.

There are just a few things that if we all concentrated on, we could change this reality for the better. That is what they are avoiding. That is what they are turning your attention away from with their endless shows that appear to be as addictive as heroine from the masses that hang on every word.

They control us simply by commanding our attention and directing it where they want. Directing it away from the things that truly matter, things that could elevate humanity and remove the *&#(*ing leash off of our necks.

Wait, what was that? Another rebup/democr screwup that is just emerging? Gotta tune into the media?

Look there is a Squirrel.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Everything's bull#, it's always been bull#, the world is fueled by bull#.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
oh finally, someone is actually paying attention

your observation is correct, total dog and pony show probably all rehearsed and everything that was said was given to everyone beforehand

politicians should get Oscars at this point and if you're dumb enough to fall for it well, oh well can't help ya

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Ecclesiastes?

new topics

top topics

join